Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Beaten & Disrespected: Can My Marriage Have A Second Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beaten & Disrespected: Can My Marriage Have A Second Chance? (409 Views)

Finally, My Marriage Have Ended / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beaten & Disrespected: Can My Marriage Have A Second Chance? by Beke2020: 12:18am On Jan 23, 2019
Good evening ma,

My name is Ese (not real name). I have been in an abusive relationship for over a year. When I met my husband,he was a good looking guy,I did not think he had an eye for me but after he met me briefly at a party,he kept calling me,sending me text that he cant stop thinking about me. After like a month,I agreed to be his girlfriend.

Throughout our dating,he used to cheat on me and every time I confront him,he will be begging and saying that he will change when he gets married. That I am the woman that will change him.Several times,I broke up with him,he would come back,begging me with gifts,sending people to beg me. That I should overlook his weakness,that he will change as he

Another thing I realized was that his sisters did not like me. No matter how much I tried to please them,they just hated me.My boyfriend used to tell me to forget about them,that they are just spoilt girls. I think they saw that their brother really liked me and they were afraid that he would marry me and they would loose his attention. Well,inspite of all these drama,my boyfriend......

https://livelystones.com.ng/beaten-and-disrespected-can-my-marriage-have-a-second-chance/

Re: Beaten & Disrespected: Can My Marriage Have A Second Chance? by Beke2020: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hmnn

(1) (Reply)

If You Dont Have A Car, Don't Come Near Me - Lady Issues Warning On Twitter / Hi / What Defiles Christian Marriage Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.