Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Acadip Lies Part Fifteen; Jesus Sinned By Using Abusive Words. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Acadip Lies Part Fifteen; Jesus Sinned By Using Abusive Words. (718 Views)

Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex? / Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acadip Lies Part Fifteen; Jesus Sinned By Using Abusive Words. by Ayomivic(m): 12:24am On Jan 23, 2019
ACADIP LIES PART FIFTEEN:JESUS USED ABUSIVE WORDS, CURSE A FIG TREE , DISRESPECT HIS MOTHER.HE SINNED

Sir , in one of your programs you accused Jesus of all I wrote as topic above You quoted these Bellow verses to support your words

1. Job 25: 4Job 25:4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
You quoted above verse as a proof that a person can't be without sin .

2. Mark 11:12-14 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.

You quoted this to proof that Jesus sinned by this .

3. Matthew 23:23-24 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

You quoted above verse as a proof that Jesus cursed the scribes and Pharisees

4. Matthew 12:47-50 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

You quoted the above verse as a proof that Jesus disregard his mother

MY EXPLANATIONS

I have been saying it and I will continue to say it that Mallam Yusuf Adepoju didn't understand the scripture. He that needs to ask questions he doesn't know about scripture demands from people to ask him questions. Let look into the scripture for the explanation of these.
Firstly, let me proof to you that the verses you quoted in Job 25:4 is totally wrong. You can not just used the verses of book in Bible without understanding of the whole book

In the beginning of the whole story of Job. God himself made comments about Job, that he was Holly and sinless and that was the reason God allows Satan to test him. Let me quote the verse .

8 “Did you notice my servant Job?” the Lord asked. “There is no one on earth as faithful and good as he is. He worships me and is careful not to do anything evil.”Job 1:8

Did you see that , Before God can say "no one is like someone on Earth" that shows that the person is perfect . this shows that What Job's friends said was wrong and not true ,in the verse quoted by Mallam Yusuf Adepoju

Eliphaz , Bilda ,Zophar thought Job had sinned , and that was why he was punished by God But Job did not punished because he had sinned . His faith was tested and he passed

If we understand the conversation between Job and his friend we would understand that Job knew that he had not done anything wrong or sin but his three friends were trying to caution him not to say he was perfect, that was when one of them speaks and asked that question . That "is it possible for man born of woman to say he was perfect and be justified before God ?" He was speaking from his canal knowledge as human being . His words is not Divine . We can not say because we found it in the Bible we can quote it to be God's words.

Even, when our Lord Jesus said to Nicodemus that "why are you calling me good one, only God is the Good one"
Its not mean that Jesus was not good but Jesus told him that, only God is Good to humble himself before God.

Only God is the one that knows who had sinned. No man on Earth can judge another man whether he sin or not because there are things that seems wrong in the sight of man but right in the sight of God and there are things that seems right in the sight of man but wrong in the sight of God because God did not look the way we look , God did not see the way we see or think the way we think . He knows was is in the inner part but we do not

David also speaks ,he said

Psalm 32:2 Happy are those whose sins are forgiven,
whose wrongs are pardoned.
2 Happy is the one whom the Lord does not accuse of doing wrong
and who is free from all deceit.

At the end of the Job story when God speaks to judge, between Job and his friends. upon all what Job says, God didn't count it to be sin for Job . God justified Job that he was right after correctd him on something he said but God faulted his three friends for not speaking the truth as Job did .Job was even the ones that pray for them. I quote

7 After the Lord had finished speaking to Job, he said to Eliphaz, “I am angry with you and your two friends, because you did not speak the truth about me, the way my servant Job did. 8 Now take seven bulls and seven rams to Job and offer them as a sacrifice for yourselves. Job will pray for you, and I will answer his prayer and not disgrace you the way you deserve. You did not speak the truth about me as he did.” Job 42:7-9

We also learned from the Job story not to judge fellow human being.

On whether Jesus is sinless or not . I will surely want to know the criterion Mallam Yusuf Adepoju use to surely determine that Jesus had sin in all he accused him of

Is Mallam Yusuf Adepoju know whom has sinned or who have sinned not ?

Can Mallam Yusuf Adepoju know what is in the heart of a man?

Does he know the implication of what he was saying, Job friend thaught they were supporting God but God did not support there words. Where in the bible did they say Jesus have sin that makes you also to use that word or you thinks one can just use his human imaginations to conclude the scripture?

On Mark 11:13-15 where you said Jesus curse a tree. I don't know when things do to trees became sin . Mallam Yusuf Adepoju should tell us when that become sin. A tree that one can be planted today and uprooted it tomorrow.

On Mathew 23:23 where you said Jesus told the scribes and Pharisees they would not prosper . Sir You lie .Jesus was preaching and was telling them that they would be doomed if they don't charge their way of leaving . He started stating where they were wrong. Does that mean that any of them that repent would be doom or not prosper. No!

On Mathew 12;24 where Jesus said let say my brother and mothers are those that listen to me Jesus knows what he was saying. It is to you that , that statement look insult but no one except God can determine the manner of with Jesus spoke that word and we should remember that Jesus had said similar things in the book of Luke 2;4-51 when he was twelve when he went to the festival with his parents and they were looking for him. He said that "why did they have to look for him, they must know that he should be in his father house" Jesus has a mission and his mission must be done a Friend of mine also sent to me that Jesus said to his mother in wedding in Cana that "woman what have I have to do with thee" and perhaps only God can tell if he sin or not because only God knows his mind.

The main reason you people think those words are insults is because Mary was Jesus's mother but I will like to ask you this question that between Jesus and Mary who was greater ?

Jesus is God in incarnation . Mary is the channel he passed to the Earth . But Jesus still humble himself to her mother.

spirit Jesus is greater than Mary because Jesus told the Jew that he was greater than Abraham. I quote

57 They said to him, “You are not even fifty years old—and you have seen Abraham?”

58 “I am telling you the truth,” Jesus replied. “Before Abraham was born, ‘I Am’.” John 8:57-58

Can you see It now, if Jesus is greater than Abraham, it is surely greater than Mary her mother. If we know these we will see that it is wrong to say Jesus sinned .Only God that knows whom Jesus is can determine that

If The scripture said Jesus was without sin who are we to say he was a sinner? the book of Isaiah said and i quote

Isaiah 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

Do you see why I said mallam Yusuf Adepoju has no knowledge of the scripture. Believe him to your own Peril

Written by:

Ayomivic
Re: Acadip Lies Part Fifteen; Jesus Sinned By Using Abusive Words. by Zeezxo(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2019
Guy why you run here they comment pls go and meet them. There next program will be held in Sango Ota Ogun State. Don't fight the shadow face the reality.
Re: Acadip Lies Part Fifteen; Jesus Sinned By Using Abusive Words. by true2god: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Zeezxo:
Guy why you run here they comment pls go and meet them. There next program will be held in Sango Ota Ogun State. Don't fight the shadow face the reality.
The ACADIP guy is a charlattan. Someone asked him 2 questions when he went to Ladilak-Bariga Lagos, December 2018. The first question was why Mohammed was afflicted with a black magic and why will Mohammed sanction rape and sex slavery (quran 4:24). The guy was confused, quiet and suddenly started doing a mental gymnastic on the questions with no coherent response.
Re: Acadip Lies Part Fifteen; Jesus Sinned By Using Abusive Words. by Zeezxo(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2019
true2god:
The ACADIP guy is a charlattan. Someone asked him 2 questions when he went to Ladilak-Bariga Lagos, December 2018. The first question was why Mohammed was afflicted with a black magic and why will Mohammed sanction rape and sex slavery (quran 4:24). The guy was confused, quiet and suddenly started doing a mental gymnastic on the questions with no coherent response.
Maybe don't get him right. Though I was not at the event that is why I can't say much. He will be in Ota Ogun State this weekend. You can challenge him on that.
Re: Acadip Lies Part Fifteen; Jesus Sinned By Using Abusive Words. by OpenYourEyes1: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ayomivic:

ACADIP LIES PART FIFTEEN:JESUS USED ABUSIVE WORDS, CURSE A FIG TREE , DISRESPECT HIS MOTHER.HE SINNED

Sir , in one of your programs you accused Jesus of all I wrote as topic above You quoted these Bellow verses to support your words

1. Job 25: 4Job 25:4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
You quoted above verse as a proof that a person can't be without sin .

2. Mark 11:12-14 And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.

You quoted this to proof that Jesus sinned by this .

3. Matthew 23:23-24 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

You quoted above verse as a proof that Jesus cursed the scribes and Pharisees

4. Matthew 12:47-50 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

You quoted the above verse as a proof that Jesus disregard his mother

MY EXPLANATIONS

I have been saying it and I will continue to say it that Mallam Yusuf Adepoju didn't understand the scripture. He that needs to ask questions he doesn't know about scripture demands from people to ask him questions. Let look into the scripture for the explanation of these.
Firstly, let me proof to you that the verses you quoted in Job 25:4 is totally wrong. You can not just used the verses of book in Bible without understanding of the whole book

In the beginning of the whole story of Job. God himself made comments about Job, that he was Holly and sinless and that was the reason God allows Satan to test him. Let me quote the verse .

8 “Did you notice my servant Job?” the Lord asked. “There is no one on earth as faithful and good as he is. He worships me and is careful not to do anything evil.”Job 1:8

Did you see that , Before God can say "no one is like someone on Earth" that shows that the person is perfect . this shows that What Job's friends said was wrong and not true ,in the verse quoted by Mallam Yusuf Adepoju

Eliphaz , Bilda ,Zophar thought Job had sinned , and that was why he was punished by God But Job did not punished because he had sinned . His faith was tested and he passed

If we understand the conversation between Job and his friend we would understand that Job knew that he had not done anything wrong or sin but his three friends were trying to caution him not to say he was perfect, that was when one of them speaks and asked that question . That "is it possible for man born of woman to say he was perfect and be justified before God ?" He was speaking from his canal knowledge as human being . His words is not Divine . We can not say because we found it in the Bible we can quote it to be God's words.

Even, when our Lord Jesus said to Nicodemus that "why are you calling me good one, only God is the Good one"
Its not mean that Jesus was not good but Jesus told him that, only God is Good to humble himself before God.

Only God is the one that knows who had sinned. No man on Earth can judge another man whether he sin or not because there are things that seems wrong in the sight of man but right in the sight of God and there are things that seems right in the sight of man but wrong in the sight of God because God did not look the way we look , God did not see the way we see or think the way we think . He knows was is in the inner part but we do not

David also speaks ,he said

Psalm 32:2 Happy are those whose sins are forgiven,
whose wrongs are pardoned.
2 Happy is the one whom the Lord does not accuse of doing wrong
and who is free from all deceit.

At the end of the Job story when God speaks to judge, between Job and his friends. upon all what Job says, God didn't count it to be sin for Job . God justified Job that he was right after correctd him on something he said but God faulted his three friends for not speaking the truth as Job did .Job was even the ones that pray for them. I quote

7 After the Lord had finished speaking to Job, he said to Eliphaz, “I am angry with you and your two friends, because you did not speak the truth about me, the way my servant Job did. 8 Now take seven bulls and seven rams to Job and offer them as a sacrifice for yourselves. Job will pray for you, and I will answer his prayer and not disgrace you the way you deserve. You did not speak the truth about me as he did.” Job 42:7-9

We also learned from the Job story not to judge fellow human being.

On whether Jesus is sinless or not . I will surely want to know the criterion Mallam Yusuf Adepoju use to surely determine that Jesus had sin in all he accused him of

Is Mallam Yusuf Adepoju know whom has sinned or who have sinned not ?

Can Mallam Yusuf Adepoju know what is in the heart of a man?

Does he know the implication of what he was saying, Job friend thaught they were supporting God but God did not support there words. Where in the bible did they say Jesus have sin that makes you also to use that word or you thinks one can just use his human imaginations to conclude the scripture?

On Mark 11:13-15 where you said Jesus curse a tree. I don't know when things do to trees became sin . Mallam Yusuf Adepoju should tell us when that become sin. A tree that one can be planted today and uprooted it tomorrow.

On Mathew 23:23 where you said Jesus told the scribes and Pharisees they would not prosper . Sir You lie .Jesus was preaching and was telling them that they would be doomed if they don't charge their way of leaving . He started stating where they were wrong. Does that mean that any of them that repent would be doom or not prosper. No!

On Mathew 12;24 where Jesus said let say my brother and mothers are those that listen to me Jesus knows what he was saying. It is to you that , that statement look insult but no one except God can determine the manner of with Jesus spoke that word and we should remember that Jesus had said similar things in the book of Luke 2;4-51 when he was twelve when he went to the festival with his parents and they were looking for him. He said that "why did they have to look for him, they must know that he should be in his father house" Jesus has a mission and his mission must be done a Friend of mine also sent to me that Jesus said to his mother in wedding in Cana that "woman what have I have to do with thee" and perhaps only God can tell if he sin or not because only God knows his mind.

The main reason you people think those words are insults is because Mary was Jesus's mother but I will like to ask you this question that between Jesus and Mary who was greater ?

Jesus is God in incarnation . Mary is the channel he passed to the Earth . But Jesus still humble himself to her mother.

spirit Jesus is greater than Mary because Jesus told the Jew that he was greater than Abraham. I quote

57 They said to him, “You are not even fifty years old—and you have seen Abraham?”

58 “I am telling you the truth,” Jesus replied. “Before Abraham was born, ‘I Am’.” John 8:57-58

Can you see It now, if Jesus is greater than Abraham, it is surely greater than Mary her mother. If we know these we will see that it is wrong to say Jesus sinned .Only God that knows whom Jesus is can determine that

If The scripture said Jesus was without sin who are we to say he was a sinner? the book of Isaiah said and i quote

Isaiah 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

Do you see why I said mallam Yusuf Adepoju has no knowledge of the scripture. Believe him to your own Peril

Written by:

Ayomivic

Calling a thief a thief or a fool a fool is not a problem, the problem is using the words on the innocent.
Ordinary men are not suppose to use those words on fellow men unlike Jesus who is a God and knew who those people were.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Infidelity: Pastor Iginla's Wife Break Silence / New Zealand Govt Removes All References To Jesus Out Of Parliamentary Prayer / Who Is The Father ? Let Settle It Once And For All!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.