Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Who Is THE REVIVALIST ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is THE REVIVALIST ?? (273 Views)

Pastor, Revivalist Calls Out Creflo Dollar For Anti-Tithing Pronouncement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is THE REVIVALIST ?? by TheRevivalist(m): 1:25am On Jan 23, 2019
Hello everyone, I am Bro Tony aka "THE REVIVALIST". am not really a newbie here on nairaland but at least to the account opening.

WHO IS THE REVIVALIST ?

I know you all must be wondering who i am and just as I have said earlier it remains the same.
the core purpose of TheRevivalist here on Nairaland is to create a platform for REVIVAL through Gospel Reviving messages and warfare prayers daily.

The name for this platform (which will also be the permanent subject name of all my posts) will be up loaded along with the first post/message.

Now for a start, please don't expect frequent posting or perfection in my texts as I am not a pro in it at all, which means i'll be improving per post.

But what I can say is above anything i'd be posting here please don't be surface about it by checking for the negatives and unnecessaries.

I hereby, plead with all nairalanders to focus on the Message and only the message each post is passing! nothing more.

critics are allowed but only for correction purpose as am also very opened to learning, regardless of who is teaching, being it Gospel.

Furthermore, as a born again Christian anything Gospel and only Gospel ! ,structured in Christ will always be welcomed to my thread either as a contribution or disccusion in the comments section.

In conclusion, this might not be important or relevant to some people but for a Humble beginning it is.
as a True Christ Believer , I don't work or do anything without God's consent, so be sure everything is and has been Divinely directed with full assurance and assistance of the Holy Spirit.

I urge the veterans and pro here to show a brother love, if not for anything but for the sake of the Gospel of Christ. Posts should be expected at anytime in full whenever it comes.

God Bless you for your time.

THE REVIVALIST (BroTony)
smiley
Re: Who Is THE REVIVALIST ?? by TheRevivalist(m): 1:32am On Jan 23, 2019
please guys feel free to comment and speak your mind.

make una abeg encourage o...
Re: Who Is THE REVIVALIST ?? by TheRevivalist(m): 1:39am On Jan 23, 2019
undecidedJust views?
make una say something na
Re: Who Is THE REVIVALIST ?? by Julivas(m): 3:10am On Jan 23, 2019
Nice thread, I pray it will not be abused and derailed.

1 Like

Re: Who Is THE REVIVALIST ?? by TheRevivalist(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2019
thanks bro @julivas God bless you
Re: Who Is THE REVIVALIST ?? by TheRevivalist(m): 3:30am On Mar 05, 2019
TheRevivalist:
Hello everyone, I am Bro Tony aka "THE REVIVALIST". am not really a newbie here on nairaland but at least to the account opening.

WHO IS THE REVIVALIST ?

I know you all must be wondering who i am and just as I have said earlier it remains the same.
the core purpose of TheRevivalist here on Nairaland is to create a platform for REVIVAL through Gospel Reviving messages and warfare prayers daily.

The name for this platform (which will also be the permanent subject name of all my posts) will be up loaded along with the first post/message.

Now for a start, please don't expect frequent posting or perfection in my texts as I am not a pro in it at all, which means i'll be improving per post.

But what I can say is above anything i'd be posting here please don't be surface about it by checking for the negatives and unnecessaries.

I hereby, plead with all nairalanders to focus on the Message and only the message each post is passing! nothing more.

critics are allowed but only for correction purpose as am also very opened to learning, regardless of who is teaching, being it Gospel.

Furthermore, as a born again Christian anything Gospel and only Gospel ! ,structured in Christ will always be welcomed to my thread either as a contribution or disccusion in the comments section.

In conclusion, this might not be important or relevant to some people but for a Humble beginning it is.
as a True Christ Believer , I don't work or do anything without God's consent, so be sure everything is and has been Divinely directed with full assurance and assistance of the Holy Spirit.

I urge the veterans and pro here to show a brother love, if not for anything but for the sake of the Gospel of Christ. Posts should be expected at anytime in full whenever it comes.

God Bless you for your time.

THE REVIVALIST (BroTony)
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Holy Bible (kjv) – Genesis: Chapter 1 – Verse 1 – 31 (old Testament) / You Are A Child Of Destiny. You Cannot Live Like A Destitute. / AMAZING CONFIRMATION! Watch How Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophesied About The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.