Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Secret Of My Success – UNIBEN Best Graduating Student | Must Read To All Polytec - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secret Of My Success – UNIBEN Best Graduating Student | Must Read To All Polytec (896 Views)

Henry Ogorchukwu Abanum: UNIBEN Best Student Gets N250k From Engr Osifo / Uniben Best Graduating Student In Surgery Receives New Laptop And 100 Pounds / Obaseki John Folorunsho Eseiwi: UNIBEN Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of My Success – UNIBEN Best Graduating Student | Must Read To All Polytec by Polygist(m): 1:48am On Jan 23, 2019
The overall best graduating student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), Oluwakemi Igiehon, has attributed her academic feat to G‎od and hard work.

In an interview with our Correspondents, ‎Oluwakemi who garnered a CGPA of 4.91 to emerge the best, advised students to work hard and “remember God because true and lasting success comes from Him”.

INTRODUCTION

My name is Oluwakemi Igiehon.

https://polygist.com.ng/2019/01/22/secret-of-my-success-uniben-best-graduating-student-challenge-to-polytechnic-students/
Re: Secret Of My Success – UNIBEN Best Graduating Student | Must Read To All Polytec by jeff1607(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2019
cramming,?

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Donates N1.2bn Students’ Hostel To ABU / 2019: How To Check NECO June/July Examination Results / Challenges While Trying To Get UNN Hostel Accommodation On UNN Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.