Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:45 PM

Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell (23346 Views)

Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated / Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Will Be Happy To Have A Government They Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by adebuk47(m): 1:55am On Jan 23, 2019
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said those in the present administration will not only go to jail, they will go to hell if their corrupt acts are exposed.

He also explained why he forgave an ex-Vice-President and Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, in an interview with the BBC Yoruba monitored by our correspondents.

Comparing Atiku with President Muhammadu Buhari, Obasanjo said his former deputy, though not a messiah, was far better than the incumbent President.

He said, “What I am saying is that where we are today; our present situation, if you look at those who are there today and our boss (Buhari), I insist that Atiku will do better than them.

“This is not a prophecy. Those in government today, if we expose them, all of them will enter hell; they will not only go to jail. They will go to hell. Whoever that God does not expose his sins to the public is the person whose secret is kept.”

Obasanjo, however, said he was not privy to the plans of Atiku if he became Nigeria’s next President.

He said, “I did not say he (Atiku) will behave like Jesus. I did not say he will behave like Prophet Muhammed, but he will do better, in fact twice better than what we have at present.”

Obasanjo said the President’s performance in the area of the economy was worse than his assessment of his (Buhari) knowledge of the economy in 2015.

The ex-President said Atiku was not an angel but he had atoned for his sins when he came to him in Abeokuta and sought forgiveness.

He said, “Those who talked about what I said about Atiku, what about what I said about Buhari? His performance is even worse than what I thought.

“I said Buhari did not know anything about economy. Have you not seen it? I said he did not know about diplomatic relations, have you not seen it?

Ex-President accuses Buhari of nepotism

While accusing Buhari of nepotism, Obasanjo said the President gave priorities to his ethnic group when appointing people into sensitive positions.

Obasanjo added, “Look at what is happening, the person that is leading us says he cannot appoint any other tribes into the posts he considers sensitive because he does not trust them. If he cannot trust my tribe and your tribe what is the benefit? And he still wants my tribe and your tribe to vote for him. So, he can ask us to vote for him but he cannot trust us to be appointed into sensitive positions. What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

“If you don’t trust us, how do you want me to trust you ? If you trust me and I misbehave replace me with another person. But if only your maternal and paternal relatives are the only people you can appoint because they are the only people you can trust…

“In Nigeria, where we have tribes numbering about 500, you now said you could not trust some people . That is what we are saying.”

Obasanjo also berated Buhari’s economic policies, saying “Look at our economy, is it the way it should be? Our economy can never develop if foreign investors do not come to invest in the economy . But, as it is , they are not coming into the country and they will never come.”

On the activities of Boko Haram , Obasanjo lamented that the insurgents were deadlier than they were before the present administration .

YPM knocks Obasanjo for attacking Buhari

Meanwhile, the National Coordinator, Yoruba Patriots’ Movement, Chief Oladosu Oladipo, said the anti-Buhari’s comment of Obasanjo was unbecoming of a statesman.

The group was of the view that the unsubstantiated allegations against the President had “reduced his (Obasanjo’s) value both politically and intellectually.”

Wondering about the inconsistency of the ex-President, Oladipo who spoke in Ibadan, said the aspersions being cast on Buhari had further impacted negatively on Obasanjo’s integrity.

Oladipo said, “Two things I see, making a U-turn or somersaulting in the broad daylight has reduced his value both politically and intellectually. It has reduced his integrity; reduced all his virtues and has put him as somebody whose words cannot be relied upon and who cannot mentor the up-and-coming generations. In fact, he is double-mouthed.”

In a statement issued by the group, the YPM said, “Those of us with genuine intentions, shall support these great leaders to take Nigeria to the next level. The national looters of yesterday should please go to sleep and give development a chance. We call on smaller parties to merge with the APC which is now a mega party. I want to advise Nigerians not to take Chief Obasanjo seriously.”

Oladipo described the national leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as a great man following the footsteps of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/if-we-expose-those-in-buhari-govt-theyll-not-only-go-to-jail-theyll-go-to-hell-obasanjo/amp/

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by otipoju(m): 2:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Obasanjo : A she buruku she rere !!!

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by onez: 4:35am On Jan 23, 2019
We all know this. There is licence to loot once you are in APC or a northern Muslim.

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Hell straight, lol

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:05am On Jan 23, 2019
Tinubu will definitely be on the list

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Racoon(m): 5:09am On Jan 23, 2019
-1).The ICPC/police gave silly silly reason why they cant arrest or prosecute Kemi Adeosun/Adebayo Shittu who is still a minister of the Federal Republic despite not even attaining the NYSC scheme.

-2).EFCC have also given reason why Maina could not be arrested/prosecuted.Now they're also telling a bewildered nation why the DSS-indicted APC party chair Oshiomole not be investigated.

-3).Prof.Sagay have justified why Madam Kemi should continue in her NYSC certificate forgery/perjury criminality while the same fool is shamelessly calling for the prosecution of the CJN.

-4).Obono-Obla have justified why Abdulrasheed Maina should be retained back then by the government.While president Buhari have inturn kept Obono-Obla in position despite overwhelming evidence he forged WAEC certificate to study Law @ Univ.of Jos.

-5).President Buhari have defended & exornerated Lawal Babachir/Ibrahim Magu/NHIS Sec & now the almighty Ganduje babanriga bullion van dollar bribe scandal even calling him a "responsible" corrupt man with integrity.)

-6).Lawal Daura have defended why Ayo Oke(NIA/Ikoyi-gate) and Ita Epenyong should never be investigated by the EFCC.

-7).The presidency have exonerated Aisha #2.5B "gifts" Scandal, VP Osinbajo's 5.58B NEMA scandal, Ahmed Sirika's #1.5B imaginary "Air Nigeria" scam.

Pls argue with your brain as far as this govt.is concerned.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by danot1030: 5:14am On Jan 23, 2019
Obasanjo as I said before is frustrated and disgruntled because Buhari is not ready to play ball with him, he did it to Jonathan once he sees he can't control you he black list you.

On the scale of integrity he scores zero. He has the notion that he is the only one that should have the monopoly to certain things he accused others for.

While he accused Atiku of corruption, he though established EFCC but he took corruption to another dimension. He was the one that corrupted our house of assembly during his time that he will distribute Ghana must go bags to them to pass a bill or budget now those monsters in the house have taking the practice to be a right they must have, they used this practice to blackmail Jonathan government and because Buhari is not ready to play ball they made government ungovernable for him. This is one of the reason why some past governors makes the house a place for retirement and some house members like David Mark would rather die there than to allow someone else represent his constituency, one will not forget in hurry how Obasanjo distributed Ghana must go to bribe to pursue his evil third term agenda.

How he coarsed individuals and coperate bodies to donate to the building of his infamous library is still fresh in memory, the $16b for power is still unanswered for and he wants to tell us about someone who's corrupt, or he should tell us how he got money to establish Bell University and how he became so rich.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37am On Jan 23, 2019
This is not a prophecy. Those in government today, if we expose them, all of them will enter hell; they will not only go to jail. They will go to hell.
The hell will definitely start with you and all the evil politicians and EVIL souls that raped and looted the wealth of our dear nation, wherever they are now.
All of you can never ever escape it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Ganduri: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2019
danot1030:
Obasanjo as I said before is frustrated and disgruntled because Buhari is not ready to play ball with him, he did it to Jonathan once he sees he can't control you he black list you.

On the scale of integrity he scores zero. He has the notion that he should be the only one that should have the monopoly to certain things he accused others for.

While he accused of Atiku of corruption, he though established EFCC but he took corruption to another dimension. He was the one that corrupted our house of assembly during his time that he will have to distribute Ghana must go back to them to pass a bill or budget now those monsters in the house have to the practice to right they must have, they used this practice to blackmail Jonathan government and because Buhari is not ready to play ball they made government ungovernable for him. This is one the reason why some past governors makes the house a place for retirement and some house members like David Mark would rather die there than to allow someone else represent his constituency, one will not forget in hurry how Obasanjo distributed Ghana must to bribe to pursue his evil third term agenda.

How he coarsed individuals and coperate bodies to donate to the building of his infamous library is still fresh in memory, the $16b for power is still unanswered for and he wants to tell us about someone who's corrupt, or he should tell us how he got money to establish Bell University and how he became so rich.
Dear Zombie, APC has done even worst things so far.
Obasanjo did all he did which was very bad for our democracy. But after Him, Yaradua the PDP president vowed never again, under hom and Goodluck who replaced him, we saw opposition win elections and were never stolen like we do now. Buhari is even more worst than an Obasanjo.
Nigerians fought Jonathan so that we can have a better system, but the lifeless Dunce you now support wants to take us back to where we have left. Never again would we allow one man take the nation for a ride. Bunch of idiots who cant see beyond their nose dont have any clue of the danger rigging the next election poses. Keep pushing for it. when e red una eye go clear. People are suffering and being killed, the man saddle with the responsibility of fixing it is sleeping while he lets unelected bandits run Nigeria aground and you are here supprting cos you want to replace him. by the time they are done with Nigeria and the fire and brimstone starts to manefests, only a compound fool would think a Tinubu can manage the crisi that will ensue.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by buharitill2023: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2019
of course, thief atiku is far better than buhari in terms of corruption, in terms of importation of all kinds of rubbish just to pls other country to kill our economy,
thief atiku is far better in selling nigeria as a wheeler dealer.
the only business idea thief atiku and obigot have is to sell nigeria by sabotaging our economy through nonsense importation of rubbish.
buhari must take us to the next level of National development, to build this country for next generation.
say no to importation of what we can produce in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Kagawa10: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2019
I'm sure the loudmouth Obj and Atiku would be the one overseeing such hell. Atiku, never again.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Ganduri:

Dear Zombie, APC has done even worst things so far.
Obasanjo did all he did which was very bad for our democracy. But after Him, Yaradua the PDP president vowed never again, under hom and Goodluck who replaced him, we saw opposition win elections and were never stolen like we do now. Buhari is even more worst than an Obasanjo.
Nigerians fought Jonathan so that we can have a better system, but the lifeless Dunce you now support wants to take us back to where we have left. Never again would we allow one man take the nation for a ride. Bunch of idiots who cant see beyond their nose dont have any clue of the danger rigging the next election poses. Keep pushing for it. when e red una eye go clear. People are suffering and being killed, the man saddle with the responsibility of fixing it is sleeping while he lets unelected bandits run Nigeria aground and you are here supprting cos you want to replace him. by the time they are done with Nigeria and the fire and brimstone starts to manefests, only a compound fool would think a Tinubu can manage the crisi that will ensue.
Stop contradicting yourself o. Why would Nigeria fight Jonathan for a better system if he did well
Iike u claimed?
U people should stop fighting for politicians, allow them fight their fights.

No politician in Nigeria can come out to claim integrity and clean hands, not even Buhari.

I want Atiku to win not because he's good but because Buhari hasn't shown how he will lead Nigeria forward.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by anonymous1759(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
... OBJ if you love Nigeria so much i don't think you would have become so rich, you'd less than# 100,000 in your account before you became president. And left as a billion dollar man. How come? Please save all these tales... You're also Endorsing Atiku to us that shows how much you hate Nigeria... Looting machine.

You were in Apc few years ago even Atiku so both of you should have been in hell by now. You can't decieve me i know you don't have the masses in your heart. You just fighting for relevance and contracts that's all that matters to you old man. I don't like both Apc and PDP because you're all born of the same mother (corruption) until Nigerians see this We're on a long thing . Some PDP supporters will be happy about this post of OBJ. I don't even know the real Zombie btw Apc and PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by TheMoniker: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by TheKingIsHere: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
Let me help baba list the names
1. Tinubu aka Thiefnnubu
2. Buhari
3. Ameachi
4. Oshiomole
5. Okorocha
6. Baru NNPC MD

Add yours cool

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Bossontop(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
undecided
Very true.....dats why all of dem are supporting buhari to continue to keep EFCC off dia backs.......we need a new person to expose dem jus like it was exposed after Jonathan era

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by thatigboman: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu will definitely be on the list
tinubu, amaechi and fashola will b the top 3

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Racoon(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
[s]
post=75022987:

The hell will definitely start with you and all the evil politicians and EVIL souls that raped and looted the wealth of our dear nation, wherever they are now.
All of you can never ever escape it.
[/s]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Moreoffaith(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
It means you all don't love this country.

If you all have the love of this country and her citizen at heart you all will not hesitate to expose those hindering the progress of the nation.

I don't know why I hate all this old fools recycling in power.

Are we program to follow APC and PDP in this country?

Can't we vote for another candidate apart from those failed party.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Omeokachie: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2019
We know.

That is why the cabal are doing everything to rig the forthcoming elections because it will expose Buhari to his blind supporters.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by sammyj: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2019
The same Baba that is speaking from both side of the mouth. Imagine what Baba said about Atiku " Atiku is not a messiah or a saint, he his better than this government". My question and food for thought for everyone is who are the so called elites fighting for The masses or their personal interest!! shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by omooba969(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by phransix2: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Baba get lamba for mouth... grin
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Kennitrust(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Hello

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Kennitrust(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Simply join them and become saints
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by tammie24: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Baba!

Always on point!

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by kehinde1588(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2019
L
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by chinavs9ja(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2019
Expose them baba grin

I can design your website and blog at a cheaper rate...check my signature for my Whatsapp number

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by yrex01(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Tunasco4u(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2019
OK
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Princedapace(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2019
danot1030:

On the scale of integrity he scores zero. He has the notion that he should be the only one that should have the monopoly to certain things he accused others for.

While he accused of Atiku of corruption, he though established EFCC but he took corruption to another dimension. He was the one that corrupted our house of assembly during his time that he will have to distribute Ghana must go back to them to pass a bill or budget now those monsters in the house have to the practice to right they must have, they used this practice to blackmail Jonathan government and because Buhari is not ready to play ball they made government ungovernable for him. This is one the reason why some past governors makes the house a place for retirement and some house members like David Mark would rather die there than to allow someone else represent his constituency, one will not forget in hurry how Obasanjo distributed Ghana must to bribe to pursue his evil third term agenda.

But all these things u said, did it change the points he raised about Buhari?
Can u forget about the messenger and focus on the message? Is buhari not favoring his tribe and family members in a country where all of us pay tax and make the money for the govt?
Is the Buhari not destroying the economy?
Is boko haram not deadlier than it was before?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court sets aside judgment faulting Adekele’s qualification / Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke / I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.