Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu (35881 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by jimfarayola(m): 2:36am On Jan 23, 2019
What do you think he is telling him?

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Yambee: 2:38am On Jan 23, 2019
Baba that Atiku and Obasanjo na yeye people.

Them no get sense. Atiku must go jail after you win Baba.

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by omowolewa: 2:54am On Jan 23, 2019
There is nothing to cap here, the two men are already captioned.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Kaetoh: 3:02am On Jan 23, 2019
How do Nigerians expect these kinds to move them forward in a period of rapid global economic advancement as seen in countries all over the world except African countries Just how please . We the youths keep displaying religious and ethnic bigotry in very serious issues. How gullible have the masses become? We age everyday yet without any tangible earnings, talk more of savings yet people pile up every day under rain and sun to support these blind leaders who care less about them. Your parents are even better off, at least they served the country as youngs albeit left in their old age to struggle for their pensions which often times they die doing this. Think about yourself, think about your old age when you won't have no government handouts as pensions. Then your bones are weak and you have no pensions, no savings, no investments , no support, no insurance and no hope. Make hay while the sun lasts. Say no to bigotry of any sort, make the best of choices in the forthcoming elections. Do not give in to ethnic or religious bigotry.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Kaetoh: 3:06am On Jan 23, 2019
Auto slave mode..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by OneCorner: 3:11am On Jan 23, 2019
U will go and bring picture from somewhere and be asking us to caption it.
As per say we no get work ba
Mumu dey worry u, Tinubu and d buhari wey u say make we caption

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 23, 2019
jimfarayola:

What do you think he is telling him?

Tinubu to Buhari: "Buhari, you seriously need to Atikulate so that God will bless Daura".

cc lzaa velocity25 pythonamaka imperialyoruba sarrki

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by dokyOloye: 5:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Two idiots.

That's my own caption

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by mbaboy(m): 5:40am On Jan 23, 2019
Tinibu: Baba this Atiku is pulling weight let's not underrate him ooo PMB : Tinibu you brush your mouth this morning at all because is smelling

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by helinues: 6:13am On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari: What do you have to say about Obj's letter and attacking?

Tinubu: Relax, Obj cant win his local governments. Just disregard him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by jamaicabakare(m): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Tinubu: My President, with Allah we did it in 2015, that same Allah will do it 2019. Fear not!

PMB: The Jagaban of Africa, you're a man. I won't betray you come 2023.

Abeg, don't ask me how I know what they were saying grin grin grin

Meanwhile in another news, will you be in Abuja this weekend? This is for you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Parada: 6:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Without thinking of ethnic bigotry bias and any other bs you have to wail about this are the the best option for Nigeria by several Miles so what exactly is your wail about ?!
[s]
Kaetoh:
How do Nigerians expect these kinds to move them forward in a period of rapid global economic advancement as seen in countries all over the world except African countries Just how please . We the youths keep displaying religious and ethnic bigotry in very serious issues. How gullible have the masses become? We age everyday yet without any tangible earnings, talk more of savings yet people pile up every day under rain and sun to support these blind leaders who care less about them. Your parents are even better off, at least they served the country as youngs albeit left in their old age to struggle for their pensions which often times they die doing this. Think about yourself, think about your old age when you won't have no government handouts as pensions. Then your bones are weak and you have no pensions, no savings, no investments , no support, no insurance and no hope. Make hay while the sun lasts. Say no to bigotry of any sort, make the best of choices in the forthcoming elections. Do not give in to ethnic or religious bigotry.
[/s]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Teacher1776(m): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Tinubu: Baba, we have given you a new skin and fresh blood to make you look lively and active. Our next move is to give you a new brain. If nothing is done urgently, at the rate you are going, you will soon address yourself as the Emir of Nigeria.

Buhari: How can I say that?
Everybody knows am the governor of Nigeria and the governortorial candidate of our farty, all frogressive convention.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by NotBeenPaid: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2019

Brown Teeth: Baba no worry just a plate of ewedu soup and amala and South West na you own

Ajala De Traveller: Haha, me I za be am oledy

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Authoreety: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Captionless
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by chinavs9ja(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2019
That this Atiku strong pass us oo

I am a web designer and a developer....I will design your business website, blog, e.t.c at very cheap rate. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by chloride6: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by ClearFlair: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Next level
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by netflicks(m): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2019
What is that Broom doing there ?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by phransix2: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2019
God don't give me this kind of Tinubu's money... With all his money he's not still fresh... Looking even older than Buhari
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2019
Tinubu to Jubril

No stress yourself come feb we go win I don pay people to help rig the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by fiercehillz(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2019
Asiwaju looks older than Buhari.

#Atiku2019...I nor fit shout

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Mopolchi: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari is very corrupt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by sureheaven(m): 8:38am On Jan 23, 2019
Tinubu be like boss,... Do you know that obj slept with the wife of his son. Then buhari ..... Really

Tinubu to baba...... Can't you see you've won this election already,
Baba be like....... You are spot on.

4+4= 2023
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Stocking: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2019
Twale
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Omeokachie: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2019
Say no to drugs.

It would make you look unkempt despite your stolen billions.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Pat4321: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2019
This man has failed, but isome diots and foolish igbo and Yoruba people has turned into a tribal thing
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by MissingBudget: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Once you see Buhari, you see a man who knows nothing. Even the smile looks too fake and patronizing. Plus Tinubu has mouth odour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. / Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.