Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu (35880 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Selfish fellows
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by cardoctor(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2019
Just don't mind him, I will personally deal with him. U will soon see. Just watch.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Didi2d(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2019
In Tinubu's voice..

Mr President, don't worry yourself, everything is in control
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Proffdada: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Pat4321:
This man has failed, but isome diots and foolish igbo and Yoruba people has turned into a tribal thing
especially those vying for Atiku because of Obi. Yoruba people learned the hard way
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Have you taken your medication , for ,today?

jimfarayola:
What do you think he is telling him?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Nomswag: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2019
grin The one with mouth odour is talking to the lifeless one
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by AllenSpencer: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2019
MissingBudget:
Once you see Buhari, you see a man who knows nothing. Even the smile looks too fake and patronizing. Plus Tinubu has mouth odour.

Can you wail till 2023?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2019
Tinubu; Baba We Are In Trouble,Obasanjo Is A Threat...Buhari; Haba Asiwaju,Amina Is There 4 Us,insha Allah
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by oluwasegun007(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2019
Tinubu: don't worry baba, you will not attend that debate

Buhari : I trust zu Mar fuend..
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Kaetoh:
How do Nigerians expect these kinds to move them forward in a period of rapid global economic advancement as seen in countries all over the world except African countries Just how please . We the youths keep displaying religious and ethnic bigotry in very serious issues. How gullible have the masses become? We age everyday yet without any tangible earnings, talk more of savings yet people pile up every day under rain and sun to support these blind leaders who care less about them. Your parents are even better off, at least they served the country as youngs albeit left in their old age to struggle for their pensions which often times they die doing this. Think about yourself, think about your old age when you won't have no government handouts as pensions. Then your bones are weak and you have no pensions, no savings, no investments , no support, no insurance and no hope. Make hay while the sun lasts. Say no to bigotry of any sort, make the best of choices in the forthcoming elections. Do not give in to ethnic or religious bigotry.

You spoke well BUT don't fool yourself, the TASK of changing this nation is HUGE!
We MUST produce what we consume! Anything else from that is a waste of time. Bihari is our BEST bet for now!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by orisa37: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2019
Aqua Specimen. U won die, I won bury U!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by nograv: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2019
Kaetoh:
How do Nigerians expect these kinds to move them forward in a period of rapid global economic advancement as seen in countries all over the world except African countries Just how please . We the youths keep displaying religious and ethnic bigotry in very serious issues. How gullible have the masses become? We age everyday yet without any tangible earnings, talk more of savings yet people pile up every day under rain and sun to support these blind leaders who care less about them. Your parents are even better off, at least they served the country as youngs albeit left in their old age to struggle for their pensions which often times they die doing this. Think about yourself, think about your old age when you won't have no government handouts as pensions. Then your bones are weak and you have no pensions, no savings, no investments , no support, no insurance and no hope. Make hay while the sun lasts. Say no to bigotry of any sort, make the best of choices in the forthcoming elections. Do not give in to ethnic or religious bigotry.

Fine words, I wish the Northern elites in particular followed suit. With government appointments based on merit not kinship.

Until the people at the top change, the general population wont change...
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Auxtin85(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Tinubu: Mr Integrity I think say you get sense oo.
Buhari: Nor be una dey force me to run for 2019, I tell you I don tire you say never. If I vex now I go hand flag over to this man as presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by FemiEddy(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Kaetoh:
God Bless You! can we be pals?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Zzyy(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2019
See d kind of chair they are sitting on sef... Tufia
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by InvertedHammer: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2019
/
LOL.

They expect people who may not live up to the next ten years to formulate policies that will impact the next century.

Africans only passing through the earth. They do not live in the world. By their shear numbers, homeless and illiterate almajiri will determine who leads the educated, sophisticated and enterprising people of other regions.

I can't wait for this election to be over so that everyone will begin to live the consequences of his/her actions. Four years is not four months. We will all be here when the wailing and gnashing of teeth starts. Herdsmen are already stockpiling their weapons. Forceful ranching will take effect. I am saving this post.

grin grin grin

/

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2019
Buahri is fully aware tinubu is not so different from atiku. There are all just deceiving themselves.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by san316(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari: Are you sure I will win, I'm scared ooo. Thsi OBJ letter sha
Tinubu: Just calm down, you don win already. let's just be planning against 2023
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by lagdmark(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2019
I only noticed that Mr Tinubu looks 85 years the guy is aging at alarming rate, he needs to stop taking D....
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Surewinning40: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2019
See details bellow

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2019
Tinubu has no problem with whoever wins comes FEB, all he has always wanted is to stay closed to the winner..... The guy like traveling around with President and sitting side by sides with Governors. Let Atiku win then u will understand me better.

Bottom line: in TLC voice Tinubu is a scrubs grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Billionaire09: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2019
January 15 Boys is alive and has handed over the throne to mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, if activated if you fail to announce a date for referendum.

Also IPOB are boycotting every Nigeria evil systems, starting with February 16th elections. No more Nigeria elections in Biafraland o .....

Announce a date for referendum abeg, IPOB are dangerous than British force o... You dey hear?

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by DammyGbade(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2019
Yorubas are too loyal... Some people think we're fools/slaves... But loyalty pays more than agitations.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by hush15: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2019
jimfarayola:

obviously, he is reassuring him of the rigging plan.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by winj: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Tinubu is the biggest sucker in Nigerian politics.
A typical yoruba mallam-ass-kisser!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2019
jimfarayola:
APC is a congregation of grand PA with a midget as party chairman.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by VaselineCrew: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Kaetoh:

The number of stupid people in Nigeria outnumbers those that have sense.

Senseless people deciding our collective future, it really is a shame brah!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by VaselineCrew: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

You spoke well BUT don't fool yourself, the TASK of changing this nation is HUGE!
We MUST produce what we consume! Anything else from that is a waste of time. Bihari is our BEST bet for now!

A Senile buhari is our best bet? Gosh!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by VaselineCrew: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
LOL.

They expect people who may not live up to the next ten years to formulate policies that will impact the next century.

Africans only passing through the earth. They do not live in the world. By their shear numbers, homeless and illiterate almajiri will determine who leads the educated, sophisticated and enterprising people of other regions.

I can't wait for this election to be over so that everyone will begin to live the consequences of his/her actions. Four years is not four months. We will all be here when the wailing and gnashing of teeth starts. Herdsmen are already stockpiling their weapons. Forceful ranching will take effect. I am saving this post.
grin grin grin

/

and these same people will be going around asking for help, I just don't get it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. / Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.