Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu (35882 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by kric: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2019
pls am precious I need a job just have Olevel resides in port Harcourt Any job at all will do if you have anything just text dis number 09054029661
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by murmee: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Teacher1776:
Tinubu: Baba, we have given you a new skin and fresh blood to make you look lively and active. Our next move is to give you a new brain. If nothing is done urgently, at the rate you are going, you will soon address yourself as the Emir of Nigeria.

Buhari: How can I say that?
Everybody knows am the governor of Nigeria and the governortorial candidate of our farty, all frogressive convention.
I'm laughing! Teacher1776, you will do well as a stand up comedian!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2019
Calm down, don't talk to much, so that you will not talk nonsense and they will start saying you have dementia.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Bimpe29: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2019
May God clean us from religious and ethnic sentiment. The masses deserve better public goods and services than they are getting now.

Kaetoh:
How do Nigerians expect these kinds to move them forward in a period of rapid global economic advancement as seen in countries all over the world except African countries Just how please . We the youths keep displaying religious and ethnic bigotry in very serious issues. How gullible have the masses become? We age everyday yet without any tangible earnings, talk more of savings yet people pile up every day under rain and sun to support these blind leaders who care less about them. Your parents are even better off, at least they served the country as youngs albeit left in their old age to struggle for their pensions which often times they die doing this. Think about yourself, think about your old age when you won't have no government handouts as pensions. Then your bones are weak and you have no pensions, no savings, no investments , no support, no insurance and no hope. Make hay while the sun lasts. Say no to bigotry of any sort, make the best of choices in the forthcoming elections. Do not give in to ethnic or religious bigotry.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by jchioma: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2019
Teacher1776:
Tinubu: Baba, we have given you a new skin and fresh blood to make you look lively and active. Our next move is to give you a new brain. If nothing is done urgently, at the rate you are going, you will soon address yourself as the Emir of Nigeria.

Buhari: How can I say that?
Everybody knows am the governor of Nigeria and the governortorial candidate of our farty, all frogressive convention.

grin grin grin

Chai! You no go kee pesin.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by mark2sunny(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Monkeys in golden apparels
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Gracesofar(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
This so-called leaders are damn old a closer look reveals more
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
I have been reading all your comments n they r funny

Even as a die hard Buhari supporter I couldn't help laughing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Nasarawa State. / Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.