Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Walk Of Shame (A Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Walk Of Shame (A Short Story) (387 Views)

Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Walk Of Shame (A Short Story) by Riiri: 6:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Have you ever had to hold your pee for a long time? Ugh! It is the absolute worst. I always, and I mean always feel like one boss that can hold her pee for a long time, but I always fail at it.

I’m that friend who sits down quietly when she is pressed, thinking and calculating how long she can ‘hold it’ in, and when she can’t hold it anymore, she runs to the restroom like her butt is on fire. God, I do this all the time, my friends are even tired. Once they see me in front of a restroom, pacing around, and breathing in and out, as though I’m in labor, they know I’m pressed and possibly, the restroom is already occupied.

You need to see when I finally pee, I heave the biggest sigh of relief. That relief is just hmmm, orgasmic, magical.
To be continued...

Click the link below to read the whole story.
https://ritasmusings./2019/01/23/my-walk-of-shame/

(1) (Reply)

Life Is A Journey ( A Short Story Review Of Harrysong Music JOURNEY) / Do You Know About Buchi Emecheta? / The Night It Happened Part V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.