Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians (5718 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour To Tinubu: Do Not Drag Us To War / Don’t Drag NNPC To Politics Under Freedom Of Information Law, Kyari Warns / 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by agwom(m): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2019
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) said yesterday that the ongoing attempts by politicians to drag its name into partisan politics was a potent danger to the corporation’s business interests, contract deals, and MoUs which should ordinarily be insulated from politics.

The corporation, therefore, called on politicians and those canvassing for votes for the impending general elections, to refrain from using NNPC or its top management as cannon fodders for their electioneering strategies.

NNPC spokesman, Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, in a statement in Abuja, said using the corporation as a launchpad for political attacks against opponents was not only a disservice to the overall national interest but also inimical to the national economy, given NNPC’s pivotal role as the cash cow of the nation.

The NNPC spokesperson said the call for restraint by politicians became necessary in the wake of the names of some of its top management being dragged into partisan politics.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dont-drag-us-into-politics-nnpc-warns-politicians.html

1 Like

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 23, 2019
You guys would soon be reduced to size. You've been sleeping for too long.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by izzou(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Someone is coming to sell you off if he wins.....

grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by Blakjewelry(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2019
criminal organization, with all the money at their disposal yet the refinery won't work

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by Felixalex(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2019
But what's the function of NNPC sef?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by Binikingdowm: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2019
awelekiti:
You guys would soon be reduced to size. You've been sleeping for too long.
I swear

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by slickbak(m): 7:35am On Jan 23, 2019
NNPC IS LIKE A DARK TUNNEL. THE MORE YOU SHINE YOUR LIGHT, THE DARKER IT BECOMES.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by superior1: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2019
You finance political corruption, you get dragged into political discussions

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by fredoooooo: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Hahaha Diezani come to mind , Bascads grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by Binikingdowm: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Useless organisation of mafias

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by Obasmedia: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Selling you guys off will be the best thing that will happen to this nation

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by Sirpaul(m): 7:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Atiku I hope you can hear wellllllll

1 Like

Felixalex:
just to steal oil money

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by mayormick(m): 7:35am On Jan 23, 2019
I won't say I am against privatization of NNPC, but would it be sold to the right people? Hmm...I pray we don't enter one chance o

1 Like

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by chinavs9ja(m): 7:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Yes...tell them bikonu

I am a web designer and a developer....I will design your business website, blog, e.t.c at very cheap rate. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact
Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by Fadomero(m): 7:36am On Jan 23, 2019
agwom:

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) said yesterday that the ongoing attempts by politicians to drag its name into partisan politics was a potent danger to the corporation’s business interests, contract deals, and MoUs which should ordinarily be insulated from politics.

The corporation, therefore, called on politicians and those canvassing for votes for the impending general elections, to refrain from using NNPC or its top management as cannon fodders for their electioneering strategies.

NNPC spokesman, Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, in a statement in Abuja, said using the corporation as a launchpad for political attacks against opponents was not only a disservice to the overall national interest but also inimical to the national economy, given NNPC’s pivotal role as the cash cow of the nation.

The NNPC spokesperson said the call for restraint by politicians became necessary in the wake of the names of some of its top management being dragged into partisan politics.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dont-drag-us-into-politics-nnpc-warns-politicians.html
for una mind
Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2019
The corporation, therefore, called on politicians and those canvassing for votes for the impending general elections, to refrain from using NNPC or its top management as cannon fodders for their electioneering strategy

Tell them and let them know ......

In other news......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by Kawata28(m): 7:40am On Jan 23, 2019
As if they aren't the one that has been washing dem hands...

Something is on fire niyen ooo
Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by FiftyFifty(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin grin

Someone is coming to sell you off if he wins.....

grin

IF he wins indeed

1 Like

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by Felixalex(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Binikingdowm:
just to steal oil money

I swear, they are almost useless. The NNPC in kaduna, whenever i go there i wonder what their function is. U just see exotic cars parked around. They don come "work" be that. Mehn some people are enjoying in this country sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by sukerefakere(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Felixalex:
politicians ultimate pension

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by globalresource: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2019
The name NNPC has always been in the partisan politics since their inception. This guys forming saint now just surprise me because hearing u will be sold out is now causing jittering among the over fed staffs...lol...no more using of nnpc to siphoned money...sell it off
Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Iffa hear!! When the tenant in aso rock has already politicised the agency, appointing his "brothers and sisters" in every agencies that has to do with income, money (nnpc, finance ministry, customs etc) and power (defence ministry, interior ministry, army, aiforce, effcc, police, dss etc), while he throws the role of rabid, loudly barking Bingos (ekuke dogs) to judasses from the SE/SS like Lauretta, Keyamo, Abbah etc. angry angry

Yet, they call him "daddy" and "mr.integrity," cos he's lanky, frail and deliberately refuses to talk to Nigerian media, yet his heart is full of devilish agenda.

Nnpc, before December you'll become a private entity, after incoming President Atiku Abubakar has fully privatized the agency. cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by StoneLucifer: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2019
Don't worry Mr Man, u and those NNPC cabals will soon be humbled..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by sadiktofa(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2019
The NNPC needs to be rethought all over because as it's stands the NNPC is not a company nor a regulator nor a ministry but just a vehicle for mind boggling fantastic corruption

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by AfroBlue(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2019
Felixalex:

to chop chop with the colonial master's oil companies and dere secret off-shore banks.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Drag Us Into Politics, NNPC Warns Politicians by brainbox80: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] INFACT FOR THIS STATEMENT YOU'D MADE, I WILL JOIN TO VOTE ATIKU SO THAT HE CAN SELL YOU OUT REAL FAST COS THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION AS POLITICIZED AS NNPC

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Story About General Sanni Abacha Death / Ekiti Workers To Get N15,000 Wage Award For Six Months / The Secret Of The Seven Sisters (documentary On Oil In The World And Nigeria )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.