Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator (1448 Views)

9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by kabeerhabe(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Source: https://www.theonion.com/cia-issues-posthumous-apology-after-new-evidence-clears-1831607536/amp

LANGLEY, VA—Admitting that the organization had erroneously rushed to judgment in response to an unimaginable tragedy, CIA director Gina Haspel issued a posthumous apology Wednesday to the family of Osama bin Laden in light of new evidence which conclusively clears the former Al Qaeda leader of any involvement whatsoever in the 9/11 attacks. “The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency extends its most sincere and heartfelt apologies not only to Mr. bin Laden, but also to his grieving family and the many friends who stood by his side,” said an emotional Haspel, acknowledging for the first time that the CIA had based its entire 9/11 investigation on the testimony of a single, questionably reliable eyewitness who later recanted. “Our organization acted in haste and without full knowledge, and in doing so, took the life of a loving husband, father, businessman, and highly effective community organizer. We understand there is nothing we can do or say will bring Osama back, but we hope the bin Laden family will accept restitution of $18 million in recognition of their pain and suffering. No one deserves to endure what you have been through.” Haspel further confirmed that the agency was now operating under the assumption that Zacarias Moussaoui acted alone in perpetrating the events of 9/11.
Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by AbleChuks1(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by mycar: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2019
this is not good at all, this is why jail term is much better.
Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by NothingDoMe: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Fake news.

5 Likes

Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Medicine after death

This is bad if true
Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by mightyhazell: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Story
Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by Racoon(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2019
shocked Fallacy! The Osama Bin-Laden led Aĺ-Quaeda terrorist emphatically claimed responsibility for all the Sept. 11th. 2001 atrocities right when the first hijacked plane hit the South Tower of the WTC.

3 Likes

Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by SalamRushdie: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2019
clearly fake news

3 Likes

Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by Oxb90: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Fake

3 Likes

Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2019
APC won’t kill me
I will live to see the next day
LIES won’t behead me

2 Likes

Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by NifemiKolade(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2019
But Osama himself claimed responsibility? This is clearly a fake news purported in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by BanevsJoker(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2019
The Onion is a comedy news website. They used to be very popular around the early 2000s. Please don't take them serious.

4 Likes

Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by Juzt: 12:39am On Jan 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
APC won’t kill me
I will live to see the next day
LIES won’t behead me
I thought the new was about Osama Bin Laden wether fake or true.
Can't believe people like this actually exist smh.
Re: US CIA Apologised Posthumously To Osama Bin Laden, Discovered 9/11 Perpetrator by kabeerhabe(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Wuhan Lab Manufactured Coronavirus - Trump / N.korea Warns Turkey On Meddling In Syria Or Risk Nuke Strike / High Demand For Russia's S-400 'sends Shivers Down Washington's Spine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.