Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

9 Hard Skills That Will Land You More Career Opportunities. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 9 Hard Skills That Will Land You More Career Opportunities. (643 Views)

3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / Frsc And FFC Which Is Of More Career Advantage. / Oil And Gas Online Courses That Will Land You Big Jobs In Oil And Gas Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Hard Skills That Will Land You More Career Opportunities. by mindbuilder: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Are you looking to move up the career ladder? Or maybe you’re tired of having a “job”
and want to start looking for a more permanent career?

Whatever your motivation, you are going to have to learn some new and
different hard skills to broaden your opportunities. After all, there’s a very
famous quote that says:
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.

For things to change you have to change, for things to get better you have to get better,
for something to be different you have to be different. That is the key point.

The point i am making here is that, if you really want things to change in your life
You must first change yourself.

You must know who you are and what you want. Unfortunately, so many people
did not understand this. If you do not know what you want anything you come across
will be attracted to you.
Guys this is very important I need to let us know that change must take place before you can
achieve progress in life. I am only using this to prepare our minds that we must prepare
for the change to really achieve that goals and objectives.

Come Friday, God willing, I will share with you those Hard Skills that you must have in order
to achieve your career goals and objectives.
Re: 9 Hard Skills That Will Land You More Career Opportunities. by SamuelLoch: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2019
undecided
Re: 9 Hard Skills That Will Land You More Career Opportunities. by writeprof(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Waiting

(1) (Reply)

Between A State Government Job Offer & Contract Staff In A Bank At Age 32. / Urgent Enquiry; How Is Working With Sweet Nutrition Limited (mr Chef) Like? / 13 Things To Let Go If You Want To Be Successful In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.