Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria (40097 Views)

Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated / FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by bigheart7: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Na Nigeria WhatsApp wan use play abi..

Country wey even Satan dey soji himself

Proudly Naija
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
EDO PEOPLE well done oooo
Uh na don try for us, but how come it’s still working in the US......??

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Mhiztamurtala(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
TeamDoctor:
my fello Nigerians just watch vividly as APC will add this to the scanty list of buhari's achievements..... Lol

Abeg' like for Atiku, share for buhari lets know ourselves
Ode! Where ur PVC??
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Simeony007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
R
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by ybalogs(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
How e go affect us. One of the very few things giving us joy will be hard to take away nah. Whatsapp better get sense.
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by slayprint: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Wowwwww,But why

I make 3D phone cases, please check my profile.Thanks.
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Upright750: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Total lie.. I have being using mine without any sign of shoting or closing down..
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
GoldHorse:

Na jazz...... grin grin cheesy grin. We Odeishi the crash. See dodging....hahahah!

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by eazisky(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lies, i have been chatting with people from dubai and UK consistently since yesterday
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by divineappo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
thanks to the Atiku momentum
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Abalado(f): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
So you people still believe Nigeria is still part of the world? I pray
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
That was a big lie because I used my Whatsapp throughout onTuesday to send and received messages.
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by IQscanner: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Every nairalander should be aware of one and his cohort these are the gluttonous ingrates the APC and PMB led administration are using in their current online campaign to sway feeble minded Nigeria from taking the right decision ..........a vote for buhari is a vote against human life be wise #back2daura#
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by ghuzy01: 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
NetBet:
Bad day for Mark..
We bring you a better, competent and a more reliable alternative...
NetBet is a foreign bookie that started in 2002, NetBet is officially in Nigeria with a head office in Lagos state..
More sports for you to choose from, More markets to bet on, the BEST cashout in the industry, Bet Builder also available...
With minimum deposit of 100naira and minimum withdrawal of 2000naira. Minimum playing amount is 60naira... NetBet is for all...
Follow the link in my signature to get up to 100,000 naira welcome bonus..
If i may ask...which mark? Oga, if you no get anything to comment..pls dont bother to
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by royallord1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by lonelydora: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
That @aquila_olaniyi is a funny dude. grin grin

But Buhari is working shaa
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by ngmart(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lazy people will always ascribe little thing like this to buhari ineffectiveness
what did i say?
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by kumakunta: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
TeamDoctor:
my fello Nigerians just watch vividly as APC will add this to the scanty list of buhari's achievements..... Lol

You just did
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by wellmax(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Earthbound:
Buhari...really?
Some people are zombies truly.

Ever heard the word Sarcasm before?
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Another APC achievement grin
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by sujexy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
pundit92:
I thought the whistle blew by the refree signal the end of 90mins for APC, but with the crowd I saw in sokoto now, it's definitely half time whistle o.
They will complete the Other half in Daura
Thank you
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by sawdi: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Earthbound:
Buhari...really?

Some people are zombies truly.

Sarcasm.
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by paparazzi1987(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
we should appreciate our Edo people
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by ClearFlair: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
TeamDoctor:

We are not sharing anything. 4+4=8
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by ngmart(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
I laugh in Spanish
INEC will crash too
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by bluebay(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
If rain fall today, na Buhari good work. If light stable for just 12 hours, na Buhari good work. If 4 Boko Haram members die and 15 Nigeria soldier die, Buhari is doing well. But if common Wheelbarrow pusher association strike, una go day na watin pdp do years back na result to the strike. Getsense.com
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by dullardpmb: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
kric:
pls am precious I need a job
just have Olevel
resides in port Harcourt
anything will do if you
have anything
just text dis number
Go Npower
Re: Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria by Unlimited22: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Burgerlomo:
That was a big lie because I used my Whatsapp throughout onTuesday to send and received messages.
Are you in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Investor BJ Orders 5 Iphone 8 (Photo, Video) / Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.