Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS (13705 Views)

My Biggest Lessons Of 2019 So Far... / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by QueenMoremi(f): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
carbony4red:

The exact situation I found myself right now and people like this will come saying sweet words while God is looking you like "Dis I asked u to do that" so how do you come out of this kinda situation, it's absolutely frustrating because at times I feel like committing suicide, I only consider my suffering mum, I don't even give a f**k about any other person(wife,kid,brother/sister).

Please don't listen to the negative voices. Be strong, tough times don't last, tough people do.

1 Like

Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by QueenMoremi(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
mawaki:
You just talked about the situation am passing through right now. So many debts on my head and am still struggling to pay a loan of 200k+ I collected last year.The truth is am in need of money that's the prayer I prayed this morning. I used to compete because ppl who were far behind me some years back have now gone far ahead of me.competition is just a waste of energy.

Yes competition is unhealthy, so long there is life, there is hope. Things will not be like this forever, it's only a phase.
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
truthsayer009:

Why you sef go collect loan of such amount?

It's not about the amount. It is about the condition of repayment, about what he used such money for and how he monitored it. I still have about 900k loan to pay, down from 1.5milla. It will go back to 1.5 milla by September. Business wink
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by MrMakaveli20(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Prokaryote:
January seems not to be starting up well on my side,debtors not paying, business stagnated and jst lost my beautiful daughter during labour, many bills to pay. In all I believe I can do all things through Christ that strengthen me.
so sorry for all you have been through. it will end in praise for you and your family

1 Like

Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by themanderon: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
The truth is everyone has got his or her own time to shine. Don't be jealous of anyone or compare yourself with others as these are the causes of depression.
Live free and continue to hustle. Fate will soon smile on you.
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by Admiralomoniyi(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Never live for people's acceptance, else you will die from their rejection.
Only lookup to God.

1 Like

Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by Evercurious(f): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
mawaki:
You just talked about the situation am passing through right now. So many debts on my head and am still struggling to pay a loan of 200k+ I collected last year.The truth is am in need of money that's the prayer I prayed this morning. I used to compete because ppl who were far behind me some years back have now gone far ahead of me.competition is just a waste of energy.

Thank God you ve come to such realization. It's well with you
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
QueenMoremi:
Wow can you believe it? 2019 is moving along so fast, and life is moving equally as fast. You turn on your phone and wow! Wedding pictures of your friends and relatives on social media flood your timeline. Some are celebrating their second child’s birthday, while others are getting engaged. Perhaps someone just landed a new job or bought a car and you look at your life, and you’re like “mennn…same old story.”

You’re wondering why your life doesn’t measure up to people’s lives on the ‘gram.

Perhaps the job interviews all seem futile, your home environment you is so frustrating, and your housemates are getting on your nerves. Maybe your rent is almost due and money seems look like a stranger these days. Do you feel alone, and feel like nothing is going well for you?

Yes, everyone is saying “this is my Year, I’m moving into another level but is this year really my year? Nothing seems to be working,” you’re thinking to yourself.

Well, I’ve got good news for you. Hang in there! The fact that the year is starting on a rough note doesn’t mean that things will remain the same way. You only need to be strong and understand that life is not a competition. You are moving at your own pace, no matter how slow. Eventually you will get to your destination. Everything will be fine.

Here are a few ways to help you stay strong doing these trying times. This worked for me, and I hope it works for you too:

Remember if you are still breathing, it isn’t over yet. Appreciate your life no matter what your situation may be right now.
Celebrate with others when they are happy about their milestones. This is not the time to get envious and bad-mouth them. Your time will come too.
Understand that there are seasons in life. This trying season too will pass.
Surround yourself with happy, grateful and positive girlfriends. Remember, you are the company you keep! Please make sure you are in the right circle.
Be yourself. No one is you and that’s your superpower. Hold on to your moral values. Don’t go changing who you are because you are in a rush to attain some societal ideal.
Work hard and Pray harder
Hey, you’re gonna be just fine!

http://queenmoremi.com/2019/01/having-a-rough-2019-so-far-read-this/

The girl you used her picture is cute. :-)
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
maasoap:

It's not about the amount. It is about the condition of repayment, about what he used such money for and how he monitored it. I still have about 900k loan to pay, down from 1.5milla. It will go back to 1.5 milla by September. Business wink

Abeg quickly borrow me the 900k before you return it and lemme do a fast business and pay you back with 1.4M. Agreed?
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by kingjosephat(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for that piece of advice
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by Ifyprec: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Inspiring
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by djon78(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Life is not competition
Take life cool
Begin to enjoy and be grateful for things we take for granted; health, life, family, loved ones.
Money cannot buy these things

And also remember what the Lord said in Matthew 6, don't worry about food, clothes, shelter, etc because God is in control. When you stop worrying, you will be shocked at how things will turn out.

Be grateful, see life from the right perspective, not the wrong perspective many see theiugh

Each day carries its blessings
Live life one day at a time
Ensure you enjoy each blessed day, it will compound to good days, good weeks and a good year

Enjoy the blessings of each day
Don't look 5 to ten years from now and regret you never enjoyed your life. I am talking from experience and that is why I decided to enjoy the rest of my life here on earth by taking life one day at a time. Enjoying the blessings that each day brings
No money is no excuse
Get the thrill out of life
And you will be surprised
Money will show up.

So friends
I wrote this to encourage you!!!

1 Like

Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by bluefilm: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
mawaki:

Na now you realize?

All those times you dey busy dey do I betta pass my neighbors, you neva realize say competition na waste of energy abi?

E don do you like voom for eye, now your senses e don clear.

Anyway sha, I don mark your moniker. E get something wey I dey work on. So just pray for me make e work out fine. Make as I see as I go take helep you comot for the debt wey you talk say you dey inside.
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by toby2(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
this Jan ehn... just couldnt commit suicide ni. Am bearly hanging on, just believing it is gonna be fine and my tide is gonna turn for good... Been labouring for years wit no one but God, kinda painful sha... Iyanu go still shele lass lass in Jesus' name
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by emmyreb(f): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Just like a friend always say....if we're all told to table our matter, one will just jejeli carry his or her own problem and leave the table, January hasn't been good dou, invested and investment returns isn't coming forth, suicide running on mind but at the back of mind, he reignet......only him can do what no man can do.....everything happens for this glorification......someone like me can't even say it all, I don't even want to think about it talkless of talking it but all I know is that it will surely ends in praise
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by Timblaze(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
hmmm, i believe time and season happen to all things..sometimes is frustrating when it seems like you are not making progress.but when i set down this year 2019 i discovered am not where i want to be yet but am not where i use to be. they was a shift.. one thing i know is to keep moving and taking my best shot..

1 Like

Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by toby2(m): 6:21am On Jan 24, 2019
brian91:
#speechless sad.. For days, have been depressed about few happenings. I just pray God hearken to my supplication, cry. Amen.
just take heart bro, 5yrs from now u gonna remember and smile saying THANK GOD IT IS OVER

1 Like

Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by toby2(m): 6:25am On Jan 24, 2019
bluefilm:

Na now you realize?

All those times you dey busy dey do I betta pass my neighbors, you neva realize say competition na waste of energy abi?

Anyway sha, I don mark your moniker. E get something wey I dey work on. So just pray for me make e work out fine. Make as I see as I go take helep you comot for the debt wey you talk say you dey inside.
God bless u bro!
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by maasoap(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
truthsayer009:

Abeg quickly borrow me the 900k before you return it and lemme do a fast business and pay you back with 1.4M. Agreed?

I heard you brother. cheesy
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
toby2:
this Jan ehn... just couldnt commit suicide ni. Am bearly hanging on, just believing it is gonna be fine and my tide is gonna turn for good... Been labouring for years wit no one but God, kinda painful sha... Iyanu go still shele lass lass in Jesus' name

emmyreb:
Just like a friend always say....if we're all told to table our matter, one will just jejeli carry his or her own problem and leave the table, January hasn't been good dou, invested and investment returns isn't coming forth, suicide running on mind but at the back of mind, he reignet......only him can do what no man can do.....everything happens for this glorification......someone like me can't even say it all, I don't even want to think about it talkless of talking it but all I know is that it will surely ends in praise

Hmmmm, this is serious. Tough times never last, only tough people do.
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is going to be my best year.. I started it with collection although it small sha.. (in case u dey read am & we know ourselves off NL no vex say I no fit share reach u) and it's going to be steady collecting and confirmation na must smiley
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
maasoap:

I heard you brother. cheesy
Oya na, lets set up a meeting place so we can discuss grin
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by emmyreb(f): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
maasoap:

Appreciate your good gesture, we'll all share good testimony at end

1 Like

Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by brian91(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
toby2:
just take heart bro, 5yrs from now u gonna remember and smile saying THANK GOD IT IS OVER

SO I PRAY... Thanks so much..... NOW I UNDERSTAND "MONEY CAN'T GIVE HAPPINESS/JOY"....
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by toby2(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
maasoap:

Thanks man, really appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by mawaki: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
bluefilm:

Na now you realize?

I appreciate sir
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by mawaki: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
Evercurious:

Thank God you ve come to such realization. It's well with you
Amen sis
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by mawaki: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
QueenMoremi:

Yes competition is unhealthy, so long there is life, there is hope. Things will not be like this forever, it's only a phase.
True
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by mawaki: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
mikaael:

Take it easy buddy...you will come out of it rejoicing...jus don't throw in the towel...
Ok sir
Re: Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS by Prokaryote: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
MrMakaveli20:

so sorry for all you have been through. it will end in praise for you and your family
Amen, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! / Your Month of Birth And What It Says About You! / Biggest Sea Creature Ever Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.