Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" (55049 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday / Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by gistfever: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Bobrisky shares his 10 years throwback as he says he was suffering with no mother to care. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:

"Dis was me ten yrs back suffering with no mother to care for me ��. I lost my mum few month before dis pic. Out of my suffering I still struggled to sponsor myself to university of Lagos. I study accounting....At dis time of me depression was living inside me but I choose to overcome it. Where are the Nigeria police to help me then �, where are the federal govt then to provide job opportunity to the fresh graduates. Now people wanna judge me �. I choose not to be anything to make money such as Robery,fraudsters, killer etc.... but hustle hard with wat I know. If u don’t want God punish u just leave Bobrisky alone !!!!!. Now I’m a millionaire everybody wanna be a judge �‍⚖️. Pls be careful. If u don’t like my page pls just use ur unfollow button I beg u. Love u"

Gist From Gistvic.com>> [url] https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/ten-yrs-back-when-i-was-suffering-with.html[/url]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by gistfever: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by praizblog: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy lol

Best Wedding Prosal ever !!! Nigerian Man Faked Been A Cultist About To Be Killed As He Propose To His Lady >>>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH THE ROMANTIC VIDEO HERE

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by CreepyBlackpool: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Your mother must have died of heartache.

I'm sure she couldn't bear the sight of what a child that came from her womb was turning into.

Who knows if the poor woman committed suicide sef

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by slayprint: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmmmmn....

I make customized 3D phone cases,please check my profile.Thanks.
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by ybalogs(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
LAUGH WAN KILL ME HERE.
Little Johnny asks his teacher: Excuse Ma , if you mix Omo and klin, will there be foam?
Teacher responded : Yes of course, why ask such a stupid and senseless question at the beginning of the year, are you going to pass this class at all?
Little Johnny laughs and whispers to the other kids, what a dumb teacher!, how can you get foam when you mix Omo & Klin without adding water, are we going to know anything at all with this stupid answer from a senseless teacher?
Good afternoon and have a nice day at work.. .!

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by bigdot1759(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
Cooperate MAD MAN

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by oismail(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
no iota

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Kumcvb: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
K
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lol...confused being

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by mmadu5(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
idiot ,
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by tunjijones(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thats ur Biz nao.

How this writeup take concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by faithfull18(f): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is serious oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by martineverest(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
appeal to pity

and his skin colour was perfect then......say no to bleaching

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Macmoni(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
V
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by wandeay: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by chii8(f): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmm.....

Persin pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by ItzBIM(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
For a graduate, his English is very poor.

Being a graduate alone doesn’t automatically qualify you for a job, I’m sure he has no employability skill.

But to God be the glory she’s living a happy life.

26 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by lastempero: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bobrisky ur matter tire me.Eiyaaa but finally don't judge a life you have not lived.
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by nuban07(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
A faulty clock is always right twice a day... Make dem free this guy, na hustle

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by fowlyansh181(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
He is right and I support him. Nigerians don’t care when you are a nobody, but when you are a somebody they come to famz and find faults

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Mankosi: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
I am sure ur mother was thinking whether u were the child she gave birth to and it was so hard for her to accept that she just gave up the ghost.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by pascalbenz: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
How dis wan take concern me self ...?

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by ShenTeh(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
But same Bobrisky posted a pix some time ago of himself and the mum- or was it his grandmother?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Bustincole(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Iranu

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Godwin978(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Afonja are proud of you, keep going the sky is your limit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Looks Hot In Davido Customized shirt / Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.