Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" (55043 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Buys Car For Her Mother To Celebrate Her Birthday / Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by kmaster007: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
holy ghost*****
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Seguntimmy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
10 years? I saw him/her exactly these way in 2015 when i was going for my jamb registration.
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Fantazy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
But wait... who do u this kind wickedness?
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by FaroukM(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
That skin don suffer
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Your mother must have died of heartache.

I'm sure she couldn't bear the sight of what a child that came from her womb was turning into.

Who knows if the poor woman committed suicide sef
hahahaha, you funny
o.
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Antoeni(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Now we Know the Reasons for your Madness,you Lack Proper Parental Upbringing,No Motherly Care,Love and Correction
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by Pinkyposh(f): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Maybe his mum had already disowned because of the way he has choosen to live his life, he now divided to cut off ties with her by saying she was dead. What a stupid boy
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by luskysylver(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2019
u were already a mother, so which mother did u again to care?
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by ValentineEkpezu(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
wow congrats this is really amazing ^_^ :-)
Re: Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" by joylegacie7(f): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
where is your breast that time? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophie Rammal And Wale Alakija In New Photos / Sophia Momodu Looks Hot In Davido Customized shirt / Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.