Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State (29692 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Basic123: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
nn
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by nrexzy: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Like play like play em don share naija
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Dizu(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
I can see buhari winning this election based on my own statistics

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Dave4242: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
KwoiZabo:
Ppl no plenty sef. Buhari don cast for North.
Try and see an optometrist. Your eyes need urgent attention. Afoju

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sad
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Basic123: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:
Honestly illiteracy is a big disease.

Th is people are so naive and backward

Why should any person with brain support a dullard?

All I see here are zombies with brains removed.

Yorubas the most helpless zombies I have ever seen.
So what do we call a tribe bought as slaves for hausa fulani muslims by Atiku and Saraki with dollars from nnamdi Kanu?

useless helpless slaves grin
the most useless is the slaves and errand boy to Saraki/Atiku called Peter obi grin.

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by chloride6: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Only uninformed fella dont know the election is already concluded........

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Lordsocrates: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Can feb 16 jus come pls... May all this things jus end
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by ClearFlair: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
As far as the eyes can see. PMB is well-loved. Thieves will be handed their defeat come FeBuhari.

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by ClearFlair: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Buckubuck:
Sad

Please cry.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Sam0(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
KwoiZabo:
Ppl no plenty sef. Buhari don cast for North.

You need eyes surgery.

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by AnanseK(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
mmadu5:
I WISH SOMEONE CAN JUST THROW NUCLEAR BOMB ON THESE FOOLS ,

It really pains you! You are a bad loser.

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Cajal(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:

...tribal bigotry......
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Konquest: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Obj will be like, is it that my letter did not get to them?
^^^^^
^^^^^
grin... grin .... Back to school with OBJ!
PMB is unstopable in the core North.
The place is locked down for him already.

The spirit of amana!

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by jegz25(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:

hope hatred no go kill u

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by patrotic9gerian: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:

My dear. Elections are not won on social media platforms. Welcome to reality.

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Dpharisee: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
By Sokoto standard this is a scanty crowd angry
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Okene2019: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:

Yet the number of criminals from your tribe far outnumber them worldwide.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Charly68: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
Once people can trust you,they will defile rain and sun to celebrate you,this is how they will defile all odds to tomb print APC for president ,let letter writers continue to write,Buhari is busy telling his followers what he will do next - The train system will work & roads under construction will last .

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by parizzz: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
alen4smith:
e go do you like magic
LEAVE THE IDIOT cool grin grin
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by KuwaiitiDinar: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
I have been watching the campaign rallies of political parties ,
My observations: most parties have spectators,
Only one man and his party has heartening crowd in his rallies.
Heartening crowd = vote
Spectators = no vote
Nigerians should record the heartening crowd and the spectators in each state rally, and watch the outcome on the election day
Just my observations though but I think it is important this is put into consideration to enable Nigerians to be fair in their judgment of the outcome of the election

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by ohiku4every1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
mmadu5:
I WISH SOMEONE CAN JUST THROW NUCLEAR BOMB ON THESE FOOLS ,
Very hot thunder direct from the pit of hell will strick you and ur entire family members to death

Buhari is a moving train
capable of crushing anything crushable

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by engrlarex(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
The point is this, Atiku does not have any die hard followers or let me say heartened follower or command such follower ship anywhere in Nigeria. He only inherited Buhari enemies and the children of hate are yet to realize this. Buhari die hard fan never voted for magic, they voted for trust, integrity and perseverance. We shall move to the permanent site come Feb 16. Atiku will be retire from Politics come Feb 16. Screen short this

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by EnaibeSam: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:

Take hearts bro

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by mmadu5(m): 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
ohiku4every1:

Very hot thunder direct from the pit of hell will strick you and ur entire family members to death

Buhari is a moving train
capable of crushing anything crushable

may you and entire family die by fire your so called buhari will be destroyed , Muslim terrorist we will send your old foolish president back to where he belongs with the COWS
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Kylekent59: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
What is a fact?

Atiku can't win Buhari in the North... That's a fact!

If at all President Buhari will lose an election, not to Atiku... That's a fact!

Atiku can never be a viable option to Buhari... That's a fact!

Even if President Buhari does not campaign, Atiku can't win him in any general election.... That's a fact!

What also is a fact?

President Buhari is coming back for another 4 years.

That obviously is a Fact!

We are talking about a better Nation, better future, and not a gambling or supremacy who is who.

Stop the who is who, vote someone with brain and vision.

People like you supports evil and won't bother to look into a matter before making a decision.

Enough of this political slavery, free yourself by voting the right leader.

More reason Nigeria can never get better.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by BigBizzy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
these group of people don't have anything doing?

except they are eternal fools or Buhari seriously using government money for campaign
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Afamed: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chisaedhor:

The Professor in your village has one vote with the illiterate. Wailing wailer
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Sokoto State by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
ClearFlair:

Please cry.
Oh no it's not what you think.
I'm sad at how some people actually sit to deceive idiots like you
https://www.nairaland.com/4978444/checkout-how-apc-duplicated-one

Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot