Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe (37495 Views)

FIFA Dismisses South Africa Replay Appeal After Controversial Loss To Ghana / Referee Pulls A Gun Out To Restore Order After Controversial Penalty Call / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by MhizMuna: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Liverpool star player, Mohamed Salah has deleted his Twitter and Instagram accounts. The Egyptian deleted both accounts after he made a tweet which confused many of his fans.

The tweet reads: “2019 Resolution: Time to get in touch, for real.”

When fans of Mohamed Salah looked for his accounts the following morning, they could find any of them. This has left them worried as to why he would remove himself from social media.

His last tweet as been taken to be as a result of a dispute he has with the Egyptian FA, while some see it as just a new year resolution.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/01/mohamed-salah-deletes-his-twitter-and-instagram-accounts-after-controversial-tweet.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by BruncleZuma: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by MrSix: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Errrmm

His accounts, his delete.

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by OKOATA(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
cheesy E be like say some people de sleep for Nairaland. Just two seconds I Don see like 5 comments. Na WA o. Joblessness for this our youth no good o. God punish Buhari

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by Eberex(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
KING OF DIVERS

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
Best player on EPL

When he stops scoring goals ,they said one season wonder

And when he cant stop scoring goals they said he is diver��

Haters would always be haters

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by tekepupu: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
okay
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by nepapole(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mo Salah....ma nigga!
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by tekepupu: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
alright
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by tekepupu: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by Binikingdowm: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Muslim

5 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by eleojo23: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
I think people are reading too much bad meaning into this.

He said "2019: time to get in touch for real" and went ahead to delete his accounts.

What does that tell you?

It means he wants to get in touch and relate with people in real life and not all these fake social media people.

I think it's a resolution that we have to make once in a while.
Social media can keep you from relating with real people...you spend your whole life on social media instead of creating fond memories with real human beings around you.

One day, many people will logout of their social media accounts only to discover that they are already old on their death beds and all they've acquired for themselves in life are virtual friends instead of real friends.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by Alzirida(f): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pls whats the meaning of "O kewa ka eng"

Pls my Yoruba friends.
Thanks
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by otijah2: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why spamming the whole comment section
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by EmekaBlue(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
wetin concern me
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by seunfly: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by chimzy105(f): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
OKOATA:
cheesy E be like say some people de sleep for Nairaland. Just two seconds I Don see like 5 comments. Na WA o. Joblessness for this our youth no good o. God punish Buhark grin ;Di
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by Lamasta(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sallah ma nigga shocked cool
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by Lamasta(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
He will never walk alone. Liverpool fans should follow him o grin cheesy grin
Re: Mohamed Salah Deletes His Twitter And Instagram Accounts After Controversial Twe by Chrysz(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
In touch with Real Madrid.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference. / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.