Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) (107364 Views)

Adamu Garba Slams GRV For Not Removing His Cap & Shoes At Oba's Palace In Lagos / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by kbbanj10(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=75044279]So what next now?

Our dilector don dey kolo[/quotewow! This one got me laughing my wahala away...ahhhh]
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
He!He!!D jubrilians propagandists were expecting to see dreadlocks grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Alfaab: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dididrumz:

I don't have it on my phone, but I know I've seen it somewhere else online last week....

People will think you are lying if you cannot provide evidence that it is an old picture.They will believe this picture is genuine unless proven otherwise.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by hokafor(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
No!I need him to be stack naked so I can confirm some features in his body before my own verdict, for now he remains jubril
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by killemslim(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is clearly not PMB. I can tell even with an eye closed. fu*king not Buhari but a clone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
killemslim:
This is clearly not PMB. I can tell even with an eye closed.
fu*king not Buhari but a clone.

You are hungry!
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Alfaab:

People will think you are lying if you cannot provide evidence that it is an old picture.They will believe this picture is genuine unless proven otherwise.

Yeah, and I won't blame them.... If I'd known, I would have saved it then..... Any ways, I still know what I saw.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by killemslim(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You are hungry!
Lol!!!
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by ZACHIE: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:
useless man
Just like your daddy
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
ZACHIE:

Just like your daddy

I have taken sarrki advice and pulled this down
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by sarrki(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Just like your left testicle

Brother

Don’t allow politics to affect your person

You are a good guy

I know and I can confirm by your passion

Only that we can’t all be in the same camp
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by D1zion: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Look at how Osibanjo stands like someone that is about to get his verdict. Sentenced for appointing CJN without consulting the controllers of Nigeria Malami,Daura & co.aka the cabal.lol
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by killemslim(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
And PYO
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by benoski20(m): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
I wonder oh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by buharitill2023: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
gidgiddy:
It must be the first time Buhari ever took off his hat since he was sworn in. If there was a way he could have avoided it, he would.
you that is worshiping terrorist nnamdi kanu,
just go and hide your face for shiit.
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by staytravel: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
helinues:
So what next now?

Our dilector don dey kolo

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
PLEASE VOTE FOR OBY :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
mercenary:
Mad people with low IQ will still support the lifeless one

What has your high IQ done for you? Broke nigga
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by greggng: 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
If this man is not buhari basket mouth obj would 've said it earlier

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:

Brother

Don’t allow politics to affect your person

You are a good guy

I know and I can confirm by your passion

Only that we can’t all be in the same camp

true oooo..thanks boss
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by ariemma: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
chibuthanks:
OK WHAT NEXT

Nxt level
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by killemslim(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
pyo

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by eligiblegaf: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
mercenary:

That is your own palava , PMB will govern this country for another 4 years.
Do your worst but don't jump to third mainland bridge lagoon.
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Ooluwatobi95: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
OMG naa PMB be that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by mercenary: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lucid1:

What has your high IQ done for you? Broke nigga
At least I do not foolishly depend on the Npower and BMC stipends like you

I can pay your family bills for at least for the next 30yrs

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by pfadom: 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thank God you are only entitled to one vote. Your line clearly reveals your IQ level

mercenary:
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
mercenary:
At least I do not foolishly depend on the Npower and BMC stipends like you

I can pay your family bills for at least for the next 30yrs

Broke nigga. QED
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by manci(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
mercenary:
your the mad people wait to tomorrow for kanu from Israel to tell you your real GOD and saviour .
Re: President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) by HeavenShield: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Did sb see our dear VP

Its a pity..
Baboon dey work, Monkey dey chop

chai VP...

May you not be used and dumped..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.