Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:40 PM

A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) (61773 Views)

See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Platony(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chai,.....God there is oooo cry
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by itiswellandwell: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Dolphins are our friends o ..... Chineke ...... Nah everything we must chop ?.......

Buhari hunger is serenading the country
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Noblefreeman(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dolphins aren't meant to be killed,if them chop the dolphin finish today them no go hungry again.

2 Likes

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Pangea: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dolphins are very intelligent and beautiful creatures!
Infact there are countless stories of dolphins, coming to the rescue of humans drowning in the sea.
Its pure savagery, what these people are doing!

My apologies to the Dolphin and its family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Obé só
Soup don ready
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by sayisayi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Very intelligent creature that helps humans when attacked by sharks...

Naija is an open air abbatoir

7 Likes

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by fykes(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
kennygee:
Dolphins are beautiful and harmless.

In the whole of this country, I am not sure there's a resort where people can swim with dolphins.

See how we waste our resources and we still wonder why we are not moving forward.

I was just getting over the Hippo that was killed in Kogi state, this one just weak me.
Cho cho Cho cho.
U want to swim with dolphins... Go to California.
We eat me here.

1 Like

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by wamide042(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please can anyone link me up.. I wish to go into cocaine business.. Kindly call me if you have any info or link 08158701154 or email me... korewande042@gmail.com
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by raphieMontella: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
my love for dolphins

**crying***

such intelligent creatures
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Poor dolphin cry
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by MacMkboy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
IamPlato:
Of All Animals Why This. They Should Face Death Sentence
U're More Cruel Than Them
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by kolajoo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
wamide042:
Please can anyone link me up.. I wish to go into cocaine business.. Kindly call me if you have any info or link 08158701154 or email me... korewande042@gmail.com
It has finished shocked speechless cry
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Brugo:
Drunkards and barbarians
including illiterates. Nigerians can eat anything, even if its the penis of a chimpanzee
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by lilmax(m): 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
kennygee:
Dolphins are beautiful and harmless.

In the whole of this country, I am not sure there's a resort where people can swim with dolphins.

See how we waste our resources and we still wonder why we are not moving forward.

I was just getting over the Hippo that was killed in Kogi state, this one just weak me.
no one cares if you were getting over hippopotamus

1 Like

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Ibnltd33: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
SAVAGES embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
lilmax:
no one cares if you were getting over hippopotamus

You obviously do.

2 Likes

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
And they are happy killing one of the most intelligent animal on earth? Dolphins are one of just a handful of species in the animal kingdom that are able to use vocal learning to develop their own vocal signature. Early in life, each dolphin creates its own unique vocal whistle that gives it an individual identity. Because each whistle is unique, dolphins are able to call to each other by mimicking the whistle of a dolphin they want to communicate with. It's the equivalent of calling each other by name.

Many dolphins establish strong social attachments and will stay with injured or ill members of the group, helping them to the surface of the water so they can breathe if necessary. There are also reports of dolphins protecting human swimmers from sharks by swimming in circles around them, or rushing the sharks to shoo them away.

Dolphins have also been known to team up with humans to catch fish. They drive fish toward shore, where fishermen wait to cast their nets. The dolphins signal the fishermen when it's time to cast their nets, then they snatch up the fish that don't make it into the nets.
Source: google

13 Likes

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why na? But correct meat dey there ooooooooo. However, they would have spared it
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Nature8(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Larryfest:
This guy above sef...animal rights in the face of hunger

grin
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Salowise: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Savages! angry Pure Savagery! angry They would have made more $$$ to save the animal, keep it in the zoo while pple pay to watch but, Foolish Africans... they're not broad thinkers. angry angry

Just imagine how they murdered butchered such an exotic creature. undecided You can just tell how fast these people go butcher human sef sad

...and you dey wonder why exotic creatures dey avoid coming into 9ja territorial boundaries.. angry angry angry
Na your own good pass, I wonder if you reason your comment before you post it.
Question: Now, if they take that dolphin to the zoo, who will be the one to collect the money.
Answer: politicians
If na me I for roast am well, pour enough Cameroon pepper for the body, when you see me eat am start to cry because I Don commit sin. This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Shawlambivert:
shocked sad
Man's Cruelty to such a lovable animal cry

Its not cruelty, its for food!

1 Like

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by ashjay001(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Walahi, me self don dey tire for my country pple cry

Other third world nations, catch such creatures n dey go out of their way to keep it alive. Na butcher, my pple sabi angry
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by bluecircle470: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
This beautiful animal? sad

I felt and feeling so pained as if it’s human they’re killing. Nothing can be more horrific than this. Humanity in this country is a sham

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Larryfest:
This guy above sef...animal rights in the face of hunger
lol grin..are u minding him
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by sirusX(m): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
fk001:
Probably it is dead.

And some people will eat the mouth part ooo

Kano tried yesterday by taking that Hyena to police station, Kogi and Delta should emulate them next time

You sure say one policeman never take the hyena cook better dog meat soup (as dem reassemble)
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Phonix1234: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
I so love dolphins, that i can nva think of harming them...... These same Dolphin will save u when u are drowning in the Sea....
RIP dolphin, u swim come the wrong part of the world where every thing seems to be meat even human.

2 Likes

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by firstolalekan(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
IamPlato:
Of All Animals Why This. They Should Face Death Sentence
You're sick
But you eat other sea animals abi?
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by LINTUNE(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Savages! angry Pure Savagery! angry They would have made more $$$ to save the animal, keep it in the zoo while pple pay to watch but, Foolish Africans... they're not broad thinkers. angry angry

Just imagine how they murdered butchered such an exotic creature. undecided You can just tell how fast these people go butcher human sef sad

...and you dey wonder why exotic creatures dey avoid coming into 9ja territorial boundaries.. angry angry >:lol(
lol..calm down bro.. grin..all I'm seeing in ur post are angry emojis
Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by Iphone5: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Plenty Hypocrisy in one thread.

All of you shouting Animal rights. Is cow not an animal

4 Likes

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by frowland(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Only if they knew the animal they just killed. Hunger my foot!

1 Like

Re: A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) by encryptjay(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Una must sha chop anything. Dolphins are lovely animals that interact well with humans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.