Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari (25431 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:37am On Jan 24, 2019
God bless Nigeria.
That's all.....

Next!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Felixalex(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by ybalogs(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2019
People are no longer thinking straight again because the role models they see are lowly people
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Newbiee: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2019
G
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by big7: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2019
A "kakistocracy" is a system where the government is run by the worst, least qualified, or most unscrupulous citizens...

#like buhari

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Luckylife(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2019
The man must be a smart guy , he don't what to be associated with failure and bad Oman of innocents citizens senselessly killed because of love of cows .

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by big7: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2019
It no joke man.. I left a girl who opposes My stand about a better Nigeria also.. She can not come and infect me with buhari illness all on the alter of love.. Never.

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by bejeria101(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Caseless:

It takes superhuman traits to be this man!
It doesnt biko!
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Sai Baba love is beyond anything.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by JudasNaCarrot: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2019
ok
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Pat4321: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2019
At least some Hausa are eiser
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Randy100: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2019
The man married a stupid woman, hence the divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by safindakas(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2019
na lie. no man can chase his woman he married because of election. either the man didn't pay for the woman bride right and price or the did township marriage.

for years nw, I don't the try to hustle pay my marriage list. my inlaw list no b here. the money reach to settle person way serve u.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by winterfell007(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2019
Honestly the man is fed up with nuisance around him. He's seen that Buhari is gonna be a massive failure back to back. One of the few enlightened 'aboki'

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by SalamRushdie: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2019
Very good !!! divorce the idiot woman !!!!! she doesn't mean well for your future

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by lexy2014: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Caseless:

It takes superhuman traits to be this man!

What exactly are those "superhuman traits"?

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by LuckyM: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2019
Hahahaha, the present level is suicidal yet the woman want to move to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2019
helinues:
When you play politics of hatred and attached too much emotion. That's the result
hypocrite but u support buhari because he promise 2 wipe out igbos n us

U shall knw no peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by desmond2pk: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2019
My wife can never try that rubbish. It means we are no longer one as the bible said.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2019
Timfreds:
A good lesson for the woman, next time she will never support anything lifeless.
Hahahahahaha cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by SaintLucia: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Lol the man should better know that the name BUHARI is a movement in the north. Hope he will not disown his parents if he find out that they too will be voting for Baba. The woman preferred integrity than a looter. The man should go to the potopoto region to go and marry and later join them after FEBUHARI 16 to shout No Leferedum No Erection. Yeye man that cannot respect his wife opinion on who to vote for. The two brothers in the Kaduna by election were from different party none of them disown one another in the name of politics.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by zolajpower: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Khan2013:
According to BBC HAUSA a man in Plateau state named Abdullahi Yadau has divorced his wife Hafsat Susaiman after a misunderstanding about 2019 Election.

Speaking to BBC Mr yadau said he complained to her parents but they failed to find Solution to his worries.
BBC Hausa had contacted her for comment but she couldn't be reached.

But her brother Ibrahim Sulaiman expresses his anger at the decision and vowed she will never go back to Yadau's house in the name of marriage.

It seems 2019 election has divided many peoples who supports different contestants.

The divorce was long over due ,he just used this as an excuse for the imminent divorce

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by jegz25(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2019
olajizz01:
See stupidity at it peak,so just because of politics, one can scatter his house
the man na confirm olodo...politics na interest, doesn't mean because she married him she no go get her own right to vote whosoever she wants to vote
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2019
post=75057567:
God bless Nigeria.
That's all.....

Next!
i pity u supporters of injustice

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2019
As head of family the man knew what he's passing through. I will do same if my wife decide to vote this poverty president

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by jegz25(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2019
Timfreds:
A good lesson for the woman, next time she will never support anything lifeless.
would u have said that if ur papa decided to divorce ur mama because of her interest on a particular candidate?
Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2019
Caseless:
The headless man should go and die. Let have the wife's number, please. Better person go marry am.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2019
....even me and my fanatical old man ain't in talking terms over the lifeless /redundant/satanic recessionist!

it was a very serious argument that almost degenerated into violence!

buhari is the dumbest thing I ever wasted my vote on. #NEVER AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari by RZArecta(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2019
It's only a mad person who will vote for Buhari in this country right now. The man doesn't want to stay married to a mad person, she can go to sambisa forest or Daura to exhibit that madness shikena cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Head AFDB, OPEC, WTO And Other International Organizations / Nigerian Troops Gun Down 73 Boko Haram Terrorists In Fresh Attack On Konduga / Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.