Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (57187 Views)

Na By Force To Marry(photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by domino4211(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Some of you Nigerian men are very much disgusting, immature, loud, lousy.
Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

See me oo.
Na your towtow? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by NessaBoo(f): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

Babe, well done!! A billion likes for you...you've said everything and more!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by naunasabi: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2019
Shibaraba:
Met some village girls while I was serving and saw some solid ladies. They cook,wash and do all sorts of things. One even plaits my hair for free. I nearly marry one sef. Na God say make I taste the tow tow.

And I have four words for it

LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY

With your small prick every tow tow go be Lagos Ibadan express way.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
you think every man hires a maid with intentions to fvck her??
hmmm oh kwa mouth
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
balls don't sag. You keep repeating your sewage and people just watch you and laugh behind your back.

Balls react to temperature.
COLD WEATHER = BALLS GO UP (for warmth)
HOT WEATHER = BALLS GO DOWN (for coolness)

Coz sperms need to be kept at a constant temperature.
Thank me now.
This Is Not Even Necessary. Cant You Use Small Sense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ACE1010: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
Shibaraba:
Met some village girls while I was serving and saw some solid ladies. They cook,wash and do all sorts of things. One even plaits my hair for free. I nearly marry one sef. Na God say make I taste the tow tow.

LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by neighbourhud: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2019
OK, I will alert him when she is found undecided

Lemme get busy

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 24, 2019
Macopolo8:

Why are you pained? Did he mention your name? Or it’s hust guilty conscience of wide punami?

You can't even type properly.

Pained? NO

I am only a bit worried cos all you "boys" do is sit in your mother's kitchen licking moinmoin leaves like a baby goat and typing nonsense on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Macopolo8(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2019
NessaBoo:

Babe, well done!! A billion likes for you...you've said everything and more!!
I understand

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by SaturnNick(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2019
Shibaraba:

LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY
Na so!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Macopolo8(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2019
EasternDamsel4:

You can't even type properly.

Pained? NO

I am only a bit worried cos all you "boys" do is sit in your mother's kitchen licking moinmoin leaves like a baby goat and typing nonsense on Nairaland.
Pained olosho. I’m sorry no be me wide your puna so tey e turn to express

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2019
OH MY GOODNESS! im so in love with you right now babe
To be honest an not to sound trite, Nigerian men are TRASH!! Ill bred, ill mannered, entitled animalistic apes. I blame our mothers because they FAILED in raising Nigerian men. so much effort is put into raising the female child to make "good, homely, wife materials" while the sons are neglected to do what they want. The grow up with this shitty mentality that women are to bow to their whims. Thank God Nigerian females are becoming woke now and are seeing how abhorrent some Nigerian men are raised to be. They are gradually breaking off from the stupid and archaic traditional expectations of what a woman is supposed to be and are instead doing what makes them happy. Thats why the average Nigerian man hates feminists because it hurts their fragile ego seeing a "mere" woman challenge them. Bunch of filthy pigs.
Sis ignore the idiot that spilled nonsense here, thats their way. They'd beg and cry for the expressway cookie and go back and say shít about that same pussy they almost cried for just to massage their stupid ego.
Again I say, Nigerian men are abominable , debauched creatures and thunder would rip your anus hole wide open if you quote me to say rubbish
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by kense88: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2019
Shibaraba:

LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY
After you must have begged her to put only the tip. Very immature comment

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2019
IamPlato:
This Is Not Even Necessary. Cant You Use Small Sense
I had to fill up that empty head
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

And who is this bloody prostitute?
OLOSHO

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Lol. I leave you to that though. smiley wink
Many Of The People You Are Replying are Hardly 20 and Have Never Entered A Woman

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by proxillin(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

You dont have to add any PS:

Your post shows you have no knowledge or lets drill-down, you took biology with levity hands.

But lets just educate you because of other slayqueens with no brains, that will go on internet disgracing Nigerians.

- Sperm production is driven by diet and age. NOT how often you have sex. If you have sex everyday for a month, you will loose body nutrients, hence ability to produce sperm will reduce. But if you stay away from sex for a month, your nutrients and vitality will be restored, including sperm.

- Once a boobs is sags, it is for ever except you inject silicon gel. The difference. D*ick ages with the age of the owner, boobs of a 19 year old girl be slippers due to excessive sex and abortion.

Girls always blaming men for their worn-out bodies. Blaming men for express toto does not make sense. Were those girls raped?

You claimed ladies "me women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.
"

Ladies have been at the fore front of whoring from time immemorial, thats why the word "whoring" was invented in the first place.

Infact ladies should just improve on whoring so sex can be easy for guys. It will make life easy. All these hard to get they give person headache.

You said men go about fucking, do you know the stress men pass through to have sex? Money, time and chasing? Women don't have any stress, their own is to open leg, thats the reason for the wide express toto

Are u game, I dont mind having a taste

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2019
the same puna you'd gladly exchange your mother's life for. when faced with the truth, the next thing your empty brain can say na "olosho". olosho no be insult again, people have been fuckíng since 50 B.C and it's not about to change soon. the truth still stands. Filthy Nigerian pig.
Macopolo8:

Pained olosho. I’m sorry no be me wide your puna so tey e turn to express

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2019
EasternDamsel4:

Oh shut up plss!

With your big, wide, large mouth... and God said you should do what? ?? angry

It's pertinent you go find where you can do deliverance for the legion of serpents within you.

How do you come on a platform like this to display your lethal stupidity?!

Another hoe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by MyGeneration(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

see them, people like this stay in their parents house till 40years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by NessaBoo(f): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
Macopolo8:

I understand

Seriously?? That's stale my dear...that's the go to weapon in you guys arsenal. Air head! It seems you have nothing intelligible to contribute, butt off!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by whodeyhere: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

You very correct, God bless you. Please don't blame them,some ladies need to know their self worth too.

Ps: Please don't refer to those guys up there as men, calling them kid is also derogatory to the kids too.

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:
[s][/s]
Shhhh

U are very wicked with those yah images cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by namo77: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Better marry woman that brings in money too
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by highpriestess: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2019
IamPlato:
Many Of The People You Are Replying are Hardly 20 and Have Never Entered A Woman
Lol. I decided to reply them cos I had ample time in the early hours of morning. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
I had to fill up that empty head
Guy! There Is A Lot Of Truth In What She Said... If Only Many Young Girls Will Be Wiser...

Many Guys Are Very Unmatured

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by namo77: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2019
Better marry woman that brings in money too..
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by gewideas: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2019
kallmemrB:
OP the guy na werey....why not kuku place ads for Slave...tell the works you are searching for Slavew

The guy really dey so naughty. I swear.
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Lol. I decided to reply them cos I had ample time in the early hours of morning. grin
No Wonder! I Noticed That!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Colb461: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

u are Right BT DAT does nt mean DAT all men are d same sha jst as nt all ladies are d same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.