Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? (8229 Views)

Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by frankifi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2007
Do Men Shy Away From Pretty Girls Or Are They Not Worth Dating.

I have always experienced it in most cases and i kept on wondering why there are alot of them that are s.s.s (single,still,searching) in this country more than the ugly babes.

Like this girl in my school she's very beautiful, but she will always tell you that she was single.
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by iice(f): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2007
Rightttt so maybe she aint a relationship person
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by kingkams(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2007
So is there anybody in this world that is not a relationship type? Men, that will be killing herself. Anyways, i believe the main reason why guys shy away from beautiful and pretty girls is because of 'lack of security of tenure'. Due to their beauty, they are always in high demand and easily change hands.
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by osegwu(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2007
Most of them are usually too proud
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by blubadd(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2007
In my humble opinion, overly pretty girls have a tendency to be shallow and emotionally bankrupt, the same way the particularly ugly ones have a tendency to lack self esteem and usually overcompensate by being obnoxious and arrogant. neither is worth my precious time. need i remind u that this is just my opinion?
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by Mustay(m): 2:24am On Apr 22, 2007
@ topic
they're liabilities instead of assets especially when d guy ain't that fine.
All guys wanna fight over your girl cos she's too fine.
Just get an okay girl and be rest assured that that's an asset!grin

1 Like

Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by akara(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2007
Everyman wants to test drive a Ferrari or Lambourghini, but not all can afford to own one.
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by finnyrolls(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2007
men, i really feel this topic, specially at this time. there's this chik just came to chill out with her aunt in d compound nxt 2 mine, she's fly as ever but and seriuosly speaking, she's got my mind fogged up. imagine a chik that's got d whole crowd starring, doesn't it feel good to know that chiks wit u. trust me, there' s nothing as good as that feeling. only thing's after a while, u feel she might not only need attention from u, but from the whole world, that's wen it gets funny cos u know she's started slipping away. then of course if u're filthy rich, dude, this doesn't really apply cos u def know wen a chik's that hot, she deserves d best of life and when u can't afford it, it become a bugger. but sometimes, wateva it takes, even if it's just a short relationship, there's nothing like a very hot chik, even d fact that's she's lined up in ur list of x's makes incoming shorties know ur worth. imagine dating beyonce for a wk, there's no chik on earth that can form for u after that. so if u have d chance, don't pass up on it, it's definitey worth it. undecided
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by Creamish(f): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2007
shocked heeeiiiyaaaaa---c wetin guyz dey suffer for our hands!!

On behalf of the pretty chicks, we promise to stick to u ---------if u treat us well tongue

On a serious note--- its not all pretty chicks dat play like dat ooo---some of us "innocent ones" are actually nice and good-hearted but all we want is a reciprocated gesture of our feelings cos some guys just dont appreciate what they have until they dont have it anymore---Sometimes, the problem lies with the guy sha----personal experience wink
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by Douzy(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2007
"Innocent ones" my foot! tongue
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by Maleeq(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2007
@frankifi

Pretty Girls know they are pretty and they flaunt it anytime, anywhere. Now, as I guy I can tell you that one of the worst fear us guys have to face when approaching a girl(pretty one) is the fear of being rejected.
It's a natural thing for this fear to be greater if the girl is really a hot one!

The problem is with most guys, they put so much importance on this fear that they don't even try approaching her. They simply give themselves excuses like "She looks like a snob or she's act's like a b***h", when it's their own weakness the can't overcome.

In a nutshell, most guys don't take action because they're afraid that they'll screw up or that the woman (or others around them if they are in a public place) will judge them to be stupid. They end up being nervous, insecure and finally upset.

So Ladies, please help the brother out next time you notice him.
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by Jaguar1(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2007
I am about getting married to a hot chic and I can tell u that am not afraid of anything whatsoever. I have dated pretty babes all my life and they vary in their inner set up if u know what I mean. Some are proud others are empty upstairs while a few are a combination of beauty, brain and morals knocked together in one person. I am very comfortable with my fiancee knowing that u have to really acces yourself before walking up to her to say what's on your mind besides she's proven over the years that she can be trusted. I need not say that she has every shade of men (high and mighty) asking her out but it doesnt make me shake because we 've come a long way besides knowing her personal philosophies of life. Furthermore, should I marry a babe because she's not pretty? or because not too many men will come after her? what happens when she suddenly starts getting attention for whatever reason?

Finally, I 've got to say that it's all in your head, if a babe meets my taste pretty or not am going to the alter with her. Furtunately, I have one and can't ask for more. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by hotchic1(f): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2007
YEs,they are worth dating,i don't think any maan want to hang out with ugly gurls,it depends on how bold you are,you guys are afraid to approach pretty gurls but you need to know that not all pretty chics out are proud,arrogant and rude.if you are approaching her to say your real mind,then i see no reason why you should be afraid.
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by donan(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2007
kingkams n blubadd
am strongly in support of ur opinions on dis subject
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by U1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2007
If you never try you never know-Coldplay.
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by segedoo(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2007
yes!

if she's smart and intelligent too of course.
i'd never spend too much time with a beautiful emptyhead who has nothing else to offer apart from her looks!
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by Creamish(f): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2007
Douzy:

"Innocent ones" my foot! tongue

y u hating?--anything u wanna share? tongue
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by DrDre1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2007
strolls into thread and reads posts

*learning*learning*learning*learning
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by IBDat(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2007
Nods head at the barraging of FINE, PRETTY girls
Fact is the term (not the name) 'BIMBO' doesn't only apply to pretty girls but any kind of girl that fits the description.
Truth is some men are intimidated by such ladies and do not know how and/or cannot muster the courage to approach such girls as they instantaneously conclude on the outcome themselves - hence why pretty girls get approached less than other girls which are regarded as lesser challenges. Low self esteem guys cannot maintain such a girl in a longterm relatonship as the competition will be over-whelming they basically defeat themselves before the fight even begins - the slightest action invokes a jealous reaction/accusation from such a guy.

Women are women and each one should be judged according to her personal/emotional/spiritual characteristics and not just looks alone.
Take the time to get to know a pretty girl and it will surprise u that she's also human!  tongue
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by Okeamu1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2007
Its known though no matter how much a woman denies it, Security is a major factor in choosing a mate and not really how handsome the guy is. Security can come in form or money or time or both. Maybe the woman is just waiting for this, be patient guys and just keep trying, there are many girls out there,
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by balleriina(f): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2007
The men i've met never shy away from pretty girls that I can say, sides you know the saying, dont knock what you haven't tried, most men try to get some of that while they can even if they expect to get knocked back, not all pretty girls are arrogant self centered bitches, just the majority cheesy, others are real angels, they look it too
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by soulpatrol(f): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2007
don't be scared to approach us, boys grin we aint gonna bite you!
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by IBDat(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2007
soulpatrol:

don't be scared to approach us, boys grin we aint going to bite you!

Why not some of us like that wink
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by soulpatrol(f): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2007
i didn't get you
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by jbuoy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2007
Types Of Girls

*HARD-DISK Girls:
She remembers everything, FOREVER.

*RAM Girls:
She forgets about you, the moment you turn her off.

*WINDOWS Girls:
Everyone knows that she can't do a thing right, but no one can live without her.

*SCREENSAVER Girls:
She is good for nothing but at least she is fun!

*INTERNET Girls:
Difficult to access.

*SERVER Girls:
Always busy when you need her.

*MULTIMEDIA Girls:
She makes horrible things look beautiful.

*CD-ROM Girls:
She is always faster and faster.

*E-MAIL Girls:
Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense.

*VIRUS Girls:
Also known as "WIFE"; when you are not expecting her, she comes, installs herself and uses all your resources. If you try to uninstall her you will lose something, if you don't try to uninstall her you will lose everything,
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by DrDre1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ Soulpatrol
If you see IBDat, bite him grin grin

@ Jbuoy
I'm speechless at your post
Where did you get all this grin
Hope some girls don't catch you grin
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by IBDat(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2007
soulpatrol:

i didn't get you

As Doc Dre said cool

@jbuoy - omo u shld spend less time with yo computer, a ha! cheesy
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by soulpatrol(f): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ IBdat. have you ever been rejected by a pretty girl before? smiley
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by IBDat(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2007
Not that i can recall b'sides i don't take rejection to heart, definitely get her the next time  grin why do u ask?
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by choco4life(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2007
@jbuoy
that was crazy,
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by ebos(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2007
At times, we are at division with ourselves internally when trying to approach pretty girls, we believe that the inner is fundamentally different from the outer. The conflicts begin with minds which believe what I chase may not last, and this is the problem with guys (themselves). But I have come to understand that what are in some pretty girls as envisage by guys are quite separate from what guys imagine - all are not as bad as we think.
Re: Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? by Aproko(f): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2007
havent you met ugly gals that are soooooooo unaproachable?them plenty oh despite having a resemblance to their uncle obj or uncle taribo in some cases grin!!!so the issue is not about pretty gals, its more like gals with d wrong attitude. so if you find a pretty gal with the right attitude, be a man and approach her if you like what you see. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! / Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) / Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.