Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (598 Views)

Without Regular Sex Women Risk Mental Disorder โ€“ Nigerian Psychiatrist / 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) / "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faecesโ€ โ€“ Psychiatrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by iamdannyfc(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2019
@sharibaba my post was deleted now, maybe I will post the picture here for you to see. sad
Re: . by iamdannyfc(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2019
@sharibaba what did you think ..
*check my signature
Re: . by iamdannyfc(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2019
@sharibaba
Re: . by iamdannyfc(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2019
@nakidna I can relate to your diary, we don't have to give up yet..

1 Like

Re: . by jbblues24(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2019
Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control.
Re: . by iamdannyfc(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2020
@xmuslim are you usermane. You seem to be open minded like him.
Re: . by Xmuslim: 10:58am On May 18, 2020
iamdannyfc:
@xmuslim are you usermane.
You seem to be open minded like him.

No, we are not the same. I just left islam recently and found usermane thread interesting and educative.
Re: . by iamdannyfc(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2020
Xmuslim:

No, we are not the same. I just left islam recently and found usermane thread interesting and educative.
Ok.

Yea, his thread are outstanding. You can check "tintingz" threads too if you haven't

#Stay_Safe
Re: . by Xmuslim: 11:55am On May 18, 2020
iamdannyfc:

Ok.

Yea, his thread are outstanding. You can check "tintingz" threads too if you haven't

#Stay_Safe
thanks brother.
Re: . by iamdannyfc(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2023
iamdannyfc:
@nakidna I can relate to your diary, we don't have to give up yet..
This was in 2019, I am really happy seeing how things turn out, Congratulations to you @nakidna ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿป.

I am also in my finals, wish me well.
Re: . by nakidna: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
iamdannyfc:

This was in 2019, I am really happy seeing how things turn out, Congratulations to you @nakidna ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿป.

I am also in my finals, wish me well.
Thank you so much man!

Congratulations on reaching your finals as well. I wish you all the best and success in your exams. Youโ€™ve got this!
Re: . by iamdannyfc(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
nakidna:

Thank you so much man!

Congratulations on reaching your finals as well. I wish you all the best and success in your exams. Youโ€™ve got this!
Coincidentally,
I just saw my final result, it was also a first class.
Truly,

Na who give up, Bleep up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by nakidna: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
iamdannyfc:

Coincidentally,
I just saw my final result, it was also a first class.
Truly,

Na who give up, Bleep up.
This just brought a huge smile to my face.

Big congratulations, man!! ๐ŸŽŠ
Iโ€™m really happy for you.

(1) (Reply)

/ I'm Feeling Too Depressed Lately, Is There Any Substance That Could Help / I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.