Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) (1309 Views)

Jarvis Johnson, US Lawmaker, Calls For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Rivers Lawmaker Calls Gov. Wike’s 2019 Budget Another Scam / Another Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Dumps PDP For APC, Assures Ekere Of Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) by danyikpa: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2019
The Lawmaker representing Nsit Atai State Constituency in The Akwa Ibom House of Assembly, Rt Hon. Mark Esset has been exposed in private chat that Gov Udom Emmanuel is weak and his party plans to use thuggery and unleash mayhem to the people of Nsit Atai during the upcoming elections against the APC candidate.

More details coming soon with shocking revelation

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) by v4victor: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Lmao. This one has collected one 'Ghana-must-go' bag from Akpabio to spill thrash

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) by yanabasee(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Udom isnt weak..... He is a democrat and handles issues with caution unlike Akpabio who is a criminal and a thug...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2019
yanabasee:
Udom isnt weak..... He is a democrat and handles issues with caution unlike Akpabio who is a criminal and a thug...
Guy,stop living in denial.how many signs will you see before you agree that udom will lose heavily? Last week udom begged corpers,today a key man is admitting defeat.what else do you want? You want udom to defect first or what? Buhari will get 40% in the state

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) by joyben1: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2019
I don't have any reason to doubt this considering the casualties unleashed during and after his election in 2015, 9 buses were burnt, Dr. Harry's house was ransacked etc. Mark Esset is wild and heartless, he can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) by durangokid: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Guy,stop living in denial.how many signs will you see before you agree that udom will lose heavily? Last week udom begged corpers,today a key man is admitting defeat.what else do you want? You want udom to defect first or what? Buhari will get 40% in the state
guy why not wake up this is not 2015 you guys propaganda trived, especially if you /Mark my word APC can't get up to 200000 votes in Alwa ibom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
durangokid:
guy why not wake up this is not 2015 you guys propaganda trived, especially if you /Mark my word APC can't get up to 200000 votes in Alwa ibom
They will get nothing less than 300k.keep your hatred aside for apc and accept the truth
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
joyben1:
I don't have any reason to doubt this considering the casualties unleashed during and after his election in 2015, 9 buses were burnt, Dr. Harry's house was ransacked etc. Mark Esset is wild and heartless, he can do anything.
Seems your objective and less sentimental and on ground.can you rate how each party will perform
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) by durangokid: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
senatordave1:

They will get nothing less than 300k.keep your hatred aside for apc and accept the truth
. Arguing with you is just belittling myself you are a known sycophant online
Re: Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Calls Gov Udom Weak, Predicts PDP To Lose (see Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
durangokid:
. Arguing with you is just belittling myself you are a known sycophant online
And you supporting pdp because of atikulated dollars is a saint? Seems the apc crowd in pain is giving you headache

(1) (Reply)

Election result:: Violence In Okoko/alaba Rago / “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) / Inside Rivers Oldest Mosque Where Prominent Northern Leaders Worshipped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.