Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys (1630 Views)

The Million Naira Laptop Business And How The Ikeja Boys Are Raking It / The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys / Help for Nigerian youth, The Secret Of Ikeja Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by olamathins(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2010
Hello House,

Do you know you can get a fairly used laptop for as low as 6000 naira, do a little work on it and then sell for as high as the computer village market price (35k and above)?

Yes you read that right. I will give you the address of the importers of where to get those cheap laptops here in Nigeria (imported directly from USA). I will teach you laptop repair (if need be). This is what i do myself and i can assure you it is a lucrative business if you are still thinking of what you can lay your hand on in the face of unemployment that cripples the youth of this country. Imagine buying a laptop for 10k and then sell for 45k! Even if you managed to sell just three in a month, that is not a waste of time afterall. Or is it? A friend of mine at Warri sells 3 to 6 every week. He comes to Lagos every week, he comes exactly the day new consignment from USA arrives. So he gets it at the same price the importer get their own.

The ikeja boys we never be happy this secret is leaked, but what can they do about it? This is the same way they get their laptop and then sell to us at exorbitant price at computer village. You too can do it. That is what i do myself, and i can tell you, it worth investing on.

Have you ever seen strong fairly used laptop at computer village before? I mean very strong ones? How do you think those laptop are procured? of course through this same means i'm talking about. The guys knows where and how to get those strong fairly used and then come to computer village to flag them. Please do not get those so called non-tested at computer village, webminster and any where around because those fairly used you see there are the left overs after the good strong ones are already bought at the point where the consignment are disemboweled. The chances are that those non-tested are not good,if they are, they would not be there. What i am saying is that you can get good strong ones right at the time when the truck arrived from abroad and then go ahead and do your own business.

Call or email me if you are interested. rewardlink75@gmail.com 07032060088 is the number to call.

Pls note I'm not just out to sell one of those miserable untested ebooks, i wrote this from my personal experience, and i assure you all of us can now succeed here!
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by nbeet2000(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2010
why don't you buy it and sell it to the ikeja boys am sure you will make a lot of money
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by olamathins(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2010
Thanks Friend, I'm already doing that big time, i only think i can help few friends here at my leisure.
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by onlinement: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2010
ARE YOU SURE IS IT PROFITABLE,AND SOME MIGHT NOT EVEN WORK AT ALL SO BECAREFULL BROTHER
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by ifyclose2(m): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2010
check out Adam Miller's secret wealth formula.
just click d microsoft word file below and download, u will be amazed!

Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by olamathins(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2010
If any does not work , then return it to me. You have your money back! Period!
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by info4free: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2010
Dell, HP, COMPAQ, NEC AND TOSHIBA.

Do you need a fairly used Strong, neat, well working laptop for a loved ones or one for yourself?

P3 - 292/512 of RAM, 20/40 HDD, 1.6 processor, price 25,000
P4 - 512 OF RAM, 40/80 HDD, I.8/2G processor,wireless, price 32,000
PM - 512/1024 of RAM, 60/110 HDD, 2G processor,wireless,bluetooth, price 42,000
Dua core 1024 of RAM, 100/120 HDD, 2.5 processor, webcam, bluetoth, wireless, price 55,000

I'm giving this stuff for friends at nairaland at these prices, believe me, you cann't get them cheaper anywhere.

Contact 07032060088.
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by agitator: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2010
olamathins:

What i am saying is that you can get good strong ones right at the time when the truck arrived from abroad and then go ahead and do your own business.

Call or email me if you are interested. rewardlink75@gmail.com 07032060088 is the number to call.

Pls note I'm not just out to sell one of those miserable untested ebooks, i wrote this from my personal experience, and i assure you all of us can now succeed here!

So the laptops are now trucked from abroad?

You know a secret formula for making money and you want sell it? that is kind of you. tongue
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by olamathins(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2010
Hello agitator, something told me you are an insider. Are you one of us at Ikeja? Sorry, i did that.
The goods is trucked from the port to us immediately it arrives. is it then wrong to say immediately it arrives from abroad?
Don't worry i am giving out the info to just few jobless Nigerian here (just 20),i will stop the moment the number is completed,so it can't affect our business in any way. Or do think it will? And believe me very few would ever believe such thing is possible. Pardon me if i've offended you, but what i'm saying is nothing but the truth.
Re: The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys by admindim: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2011
download on your xbox,psp,ps2,ps3, one game cost #500 each
list of games avilable
pes 2011 2010
fifa 11 winning 11
grandtheft auto
wrestling
mortal combact
street fighter
god hand
god of war 1,2,3
metal gear
spartan total warrior
terminator

up to 100 games avilable just tell us the game and we download it direct to your console playstation 2,3,psp and xbox180 and 360

brand new downloading flat playstation 2 up for sale with 5 games downloaded on console pes 2010, mortal compact ,god of war , wrestling ,car race and street fighter prize 31,000 notice it can only play original c.d please it can not play pirated onless it has being hacked

brand new ps 3 console flat 120gig to 250 63,000 to 80,000 thank for your patronage for more information call 08166117634 thanks god bless

brand new playstation 1 flat up for sale 14,000 each thanks

home delivery also avilable for download of games on ur console psp ps2 ps3 xbox thanks for ur patronage god bless u all bye happy weekend

(1) (Reply)

Help: In Need Of D Location Of Computer Village In Abuja. / AYServices - MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT CHEAP SME DATA!!! / Power Bank And Inverter For Laptop, Printer, Led Tv, Standing Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.