Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,591,368 members, 6,010,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 November 2020 at 01:51 AM

Download Music: Yannick Philippe – Sister Rebecca - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Music: Yannick Philippe – Sister Rebecca (217 Views)

Yannick Philippe – African Baby / YP Aka Yannick Philippe Releases The Cover Art And Tracklist For His Brand New E / Yannick Philippe - You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives (MI ABAGA) | @yannickxph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Yannick Philippe – Sister Rebecca by Gaklime(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Nigerian Rapper and Producer, Yannick Philippe releases his buzzing single “Sister Rebecca” Produced by Moles.

The single is the latest he released after dropping his highly anticipated Mixtape called” Life of Yannick Philippe” (Mixtape Vol 1) the song is about a girl called Rebecca, he tells his experience with the girl Rebecca in the song.

Enjoy the single below and please follow the artist @yannickxphilippe on instagram and facebook

https://9jasoundtv.com/download-music-yannick-philippe-sister-rebecca/

(1) (Reply)

[video] DJ Kaywise X DJ Maphorisa X Mr Eazi – Alert / My Name Is Shedrack. And I Self Release My 2nd Ep "Faculty Of Soul" (photos) / [music] 2wayz – Port E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.