Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) (25545 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by yemiyemi: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nice one...More and more Igbos are conforming to the NEXT LEVEL AGENDA

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
dokie:

They are not.

They are 2 selfcentered men planning to decamp to APC if Buhari wins reelection with the hope of being given presidential ticket in 2023.

That's all there is to it. But God will surely dissapoint them.
politics is for self interest in Nigeria so ,dont blame them,
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by Ikem11(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Macopolo8:

Yes I’m speaking to ndigbo. Atiku will make Nigeria economy fall finally because atiku is coming to loot our economy dry. Ndigbo please I’m begging you all

Visit and study in Canada
Check my signature
Canada is getting stricter day by day and the earlier you leave this country, the better for you

Young man can I ask you few questions
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by Corrinthians(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Cownu should just cement that rolling stone door at his tomb and die in peace. grin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by gcof(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
lonelydora:
Never again will the Daura samanja come back to Aso Rock.

As Buhari is going to Anambra, i advise he goes by road. So that he will see how well he has done the Enugu - Onitsha expressway
politicians know exactly what they are doing, it is only the gullible ones that fall for their antics

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by Ikem11(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Macopolo8:

Yes ndigbo best bet. Buhari might not be performing well but the solution isn’t atiku. Let’s stop being emotional ndigbo. God bless ndigbo, the most successful tribe in Nigeria

Check my signature

Forget mentioning ndigbo talk in general
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by Ikem11(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Macopolo8:

So you think atiku is better than buhari?

You keep referring all your comments with "we" "our" ndigbo " Well, I don't like generalizing things I love saying things based on my perspectives.

First, let me tell u why Igbos didn't vote buhari and why they will never vote for him.

Igbo man naturally is a business man and business men are always calculative.

Igbos sees far before venturing into anything and they already seen buhari even before he became president. Let me remind you that Igbos majority castigated Jonathan presidency which means if there was alternative rather than buhari weda yoruba man or Hausa Igbos would have voted for him and leave Jonathan.

Another question for you. What is buhari doing in enugu? He is seeking vote right?

Let me remind you. Same buhari got 5% vote from east and openly made it known in public that he can never share equal rights with those who gave him %95.

Then what is he doing there now? He want the %5 again?

Based on atiku.
Tell me u all keep mentioning and calling him thief. Have u convicted him of any crime before? What made him a thief?

He was once in your APC and you called him messiah of our time so what changed in less than a year? Or he became currupt last year?

You yoruba man stop being a stupid fool and learn to think like a human being.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by Ikem11(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Macopolo8:

I’m igbo like you so stop saying nonsense
Everyone must not support atiku
My ndigbo friends ard still supporting buhari okay

Check my signature

of all I said above this the only point u can pick from your mind to defend?

Shame of you boy
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by livelymatilda22: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Binikingdowm:
A very useless man, hope PDP kick him out after Atiku wins.

He can betray his family for anything
Why are you this pained?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by techking: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
PMB Goodluck to u
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Enugun becomes agog with Buhari 's presidential campaign...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) by budusky05(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
khingTony:

Resident Zombies

Pigs of Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumble In APC As Governors, Senators Clash Over 2019 Polls / Crowd Flood APC Secretariat As Yahaya Bello Obtains Presidential Form / Crocodile Causes Scare At Kwara Council Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.