Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians (16301 Views)

I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by ahmedkoded95(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, has revealed plans to solve disunity among Nigerians if elected as president in February.

Atiku in a question and answer section on Twitter said he would restore unity by introducing peace initiatives in different states across Nigeria.

When asked on how he intends to treat Non-muslims in the north, the former vice president said he would, ‘focus more on the state of residence, rather than origin,.

Atiku said: “In conflict areas, we will ensure interfaith/community-based conflict resolution groups are strengthened, just like we did in Adamawa through the Adamawa Peace Initiative.

“Every Nigerian should feel at home wherever they are and part of my recommendations to the CONFAB was to focus more on state of residence, rather than origin. Let our states attract the best people.

“Young Nigerians aren’t just leaving Nigeria because of bad pay and working conditions, they are leaving because there is no hope.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/24/will-treat-non-muslims-north-atiku-reveals-plan-unite-nigerians/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

30 Likes

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by forreelinc(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin if i hear

1 Like

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by ceejayMAX(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
forreelinc:
grin if i hear
say wetin

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by forreelinc(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
ceejayMAX:
say wetin
grin you know na
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by ceejayMAX(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
forreelinc:

grin you know na
I nor know grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by forreelinc(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
ceejayMAX:
I nor know grin grin
grin grin stop pretending na, you know say atiku no go unite sh*t

6 Likes

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Racoon(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Good one your excellency.Not like a president that apportioned Nigeria into a mathematically incorrect 97% and 5% geographical divide.

Even the overwhelming population in the defective 97% are further skewed into the core hausa-fulani stock and non hausa-fulani minority that are the object of the supremacist annihilation.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Young Nigerians aren’t just leaving Nigeria because of bad pay and working conditions, they are leaving because there is no hope.”
It is always repulsive to listen whenever this CRIMINAL talks.
Well, he knows he can always patronise the corrupt elements supporting him.
It is only dead brained youths that can forget the atrocities this thief and his boss commited in recent past.
They raped and looted this country for 16 years as if it was going outta fashion.
He's only looking for a way to empty our national treasure and vamoose at last.

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID
!![

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Shookonekilla: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nice
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by TIGRITIS: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
[s]
ahmedkoded95:
Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, has revealed plans to solve disunity among Nigerians if elected as president in February.

Atiku in a question and answer section on Twitter said he would restore unity by introducing peace initiatives in different states across Nigeria.

When asked on how he intends to treat Non-muslims in the north, the former vice president said he would, ‘focus more on the state of residence, rather than origin,.

Atiku said: “In conflict areas, we will ensure interfaith/community-based conflict resolution groups are strengthened, just like we did in Adamawa through the Adamawa Peace Initiative.

“Every Nigerian should feel at home wherever they are and part of my recommendations to the CONFAB was to focus more on state of residence, rather than origin. Let our states attract the best people.

“Young Nigerians aren’t just leaving Nigeria because of bad pay and working conditions, they are leaving because there is no hope.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/24/will-treat-non-muslims-north-atiku-reveals-plan-unite-nigerians/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

[/s]
Claptrap.
Atiku can only fool the pigs he inherited from nnamdi kanu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Binikingdowm: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nice
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Richdad50(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku, the last unifier that may ever come from the North. A miss of this opportunity may spell doom and anarchy for decades to come. If you know the operations of this present government, then you will understand why the country needs a unifier at this time else, we will plunge into an unredeemable pit of hatred and sectionalism.

#Richdad

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by jolyment: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
We need peace and unity in Nigeria. "We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools".

1 Like

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by netpro(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
At this point, Atiku will promise you Atlantic Ocean if you ask for it. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Humblezack: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lying thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by QuickStandard: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
A step in the right direction
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by hisexcellency34: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Can Atiku remember all these promises if he wins?
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by socialmediaman: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by dokyOloye: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ride on our incoming president.
We know you are not an extremist muslim like buhari and that's y we love you but hate the Shia murdering ,boko haram supporter in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by MrSix: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Campaign
Very soon e go end...

I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by etinanguy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Am not a buharist or atikulator, because the two parties they belong to are evil twins. The only thing that will make me to vote for Atiku, will only be due to lack of coalition from the other aspirants to form one united party that can challenge these evil twins called APC/PDP.

#dontwasteyourvote.

3 Likes

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by vikbabe: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
wink wink
Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by KwoiZabo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
As someone that suffered first hand from Ethnic & religious crisis growing up in Kaduna, thunder will Fire anybody that says I should not vote for Atiku.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Joeregen: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
If I hear. This corrupt man.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by ClearFlair: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku can never be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by enemyofprogress: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
QuickStandard:
A step in the right direction
as old as you be you believe that white lie?

1 Like

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by ClearFlair: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
KwoiZabo:
Thunder will Fire anybody that says I should not vote for Atiku

Thunder don fry your brain already. And it’s lightning not thunder. Atiku and his ignorant supporters.

5 Likes

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Yankee101: 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Yep. We need state of residence not origin. You don't have to travel to your parent's state to apply for a job, it's so archaic

3 Likes

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by Glink2018(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atiku will be Twitter president....
So laughable....

Just a question, you no debate, you come dey tell us what you will do on Twitter...

Thunder wey go fire u dey btw your wife's .....

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians by joeyswift(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
There was a time when non Muslim and southers felt safer in the north than in the south. When the north was a home for all. There was security, peace and, brotherly love. But now the north is a symbol of violence, hatred, religious intolerance and terrorism. God heal Nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Feed And Deworm Children With N142.3 Billion In 2021 / Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) / Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.