Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) (26647 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Group Endorses Tinubu, Receives APC Letter Of Recognition / Photo Of Rochas Okorocha In Court / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by stephanie11: 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has obtained copies of an official letter announcing the Suspension of Imo state Governor, Rochas Okorocha from the party.

Okorocha was suspended from the ruling AP earlier this month for anti-party activities. It will be recalled that the Governor's problems with the party originated from disagreements over his support for his in-law, Uche Nwosu to succeed him as Governor of the state.

See the letter Below;
https://politicsngr.com/apc-releases-official-letter-rochas-okorochas-suspension-photo/

cc:

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Baawaa(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Amosun,i hail you

6 Likes

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Binikingdowm: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
APC about to loose IMO state even before election.

When I said oshiomole is working for atiku, no one believe me.

Zamfara, river state and now IMO.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by freemanbubble: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
isoright
Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Shittaakeem(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
hmmm
Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by helinues: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Okorocha! Ntor . Outcome of being glutony

Prince Nlemigbo deserves a statue grin grin grin

Btw is he still contesting for senate?

Amosun next on the list.

6 Likes

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by SEONaijaExpert: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
So Okorocha was suspended last Wednesday then he made move for Hope Uzodinma to be suspended today.

Let me just watch and enjoy this drama.
Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Don’t know why the national body is quiet on this..

1 Like

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Naijawebmaster: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by khingTony(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
What a Joke APC is

3 Likes

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Chevronstaff: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
YOU COULD STILL LISTEN TO FELA TODAY AND IT'LL SOUND LIKE THE MUSIC WAS MADE FOR OUR CURRENT PREDICAMENTS AS A COUNTRY.. IN A LAND WHERE NOTHING EVER CHANGES..!!!!

19 Likes

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Ibrahim9090: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Noted
Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Bants(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Who run things in APC...Tinubu Oshomole Ameachi or Buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by kaykay1980: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
jkj
Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Ohammadike: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rochas expels Hope Uzodinma angry

Hope Uzodinma suspends okorocha grin

Confusion in the camps of the enemies

Pdp ti takeover cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Bari22: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
waooo....its an A4 paper
Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Austinelead(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
So I made 1st page today... grin ..... Let me do my shout out now... Shout out to all the enemies of progress in Nairaland forum.. As for the above post.. Its non of my business undecided
Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
last last rochas will vote Atiku grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
angry

I have no doubt Rochas is going insane gradually but he doesn't know it yet

2 Likes

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
In a way am actually glad that this is happening to Okorocha, I have my reservations tho

1 Like

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Asshurbanipall: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Okoroawusa has been finally used, dumped and iberiberised. I think most Imolites will have a sigh of relief now. It is over for Okoroawusa at last. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by DrThanos: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rochas wants to eat his cake and have it...

2 Likes

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by 12345baba(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Letters flying upandan

2 Likes

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by mhiztaNexy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol
Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by fiercehillz(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
APC think they've won this election already...I just dey laff...they are forgetting that Atiku is equally a Northerner, has good support in the middle belt and has the ability to pull 40% of votes in the SW...they think they have the luxury of giving out votes because they have overwhelming support...

#AA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by sureheaven(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's a win/win situation for apc.

That apc will lose imo doesn't mean they will lose the election. Apc will still win with or without imo.

But okorocha will smell his yansh
Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by TreasureJunky: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's good like that, so he can go back to factory resetting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has obtained copies of an official letter announcing the Suspension of Imo state Governor, Rochas Okorocha from the party.

Okorocha was suspended from the ruling AP earlier this month for anti-party activities. It will be recalled that the Governor's problems with the party originated from disagreements over his support for his in-law, Uche Nwosu to succeed him as Governor of the state.

See the letter Below;
https://politicsngr.com/apc-releases-official-letter-rochas-okorochas-suspension-photo/

cc:

2 Likes

Re: APC Letter Announcing Suspension Of Rochas Okorocha (PHOTO) by nsesam(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
They are been smart , using the state apparatus to fight and humble him

[quote][/quote]
Don’t know why the national body is quiet on this..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 1967 “Welcome To Nigeria” Billboard / NAF Counter Terrorism Rehearsal At Lagos Airport Causes Panic (photos) / Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.