Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) (1994 Views)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Camouflage Outfit (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Slays In Camouflage Outfit (Photo) / Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by Nairatrend: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
Beautiful Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli looks super cute

Flashes her Flat Tummy in new photos As She steps out in Face caps matching up white colored Shirt and a pair of camouflage trousers.

Photos Below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/actress-omoni-oboli-slays-in-adorable-outfit-photos/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by MCMXCVIII(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
I believe the person below would express my thought better.
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by freshngwaboy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
sweet woman.
see as i just dey lick lip upandan.
enough water go dey come out from that honey pot.
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by Peterdreddblog(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Na we dem sojos go dey bragado for wearing camo
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2019
When I pour some chilled Hollandia yogo into that pothole then i suck them out again.....
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by Trendvoice: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
GOFRONT:
When I pour some chilled Hollandia yogo into that pothole then i suck them out again.....
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by Jayslicky: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Looking too hot even in her forties, would have loved to bleep this woman, too bad she is married with kids.

1 Like

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by Trendvoice: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
Jayslicky:
Looking too hot even in her forties, would have loved to bleep this woman, too bad she is married with kids.
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by Kidaholic(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol, raided her son's closet? Hot mom! Only Nigerian Actress I truly respect...
#FamilyBuilder #AwesomeMom

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by ictcloudinfo: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
ANDROID APP DEVELOPERS ARE IN HOT DEMAND. BE A CERTIFIED APP DEVELOPER IN 2019!

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly approach to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

WHAT YOU WILL MASTER AFTER THIS 7 WEEKS PRACTICAL DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N50,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N54,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, 23rd of January, 2019

PERIOD: 7 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by oboy81: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Is this The Flat Tummy that she wont let us rest About?
Disgusting Irritating Sight!
*spits* angry angry
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Camouflage Outfit(photos) by Nairatrend: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2019
grin
oboy81:
Is this The Flat Tummy that she wont let us rest About?
Disgusting Irritating Sight!
*spits* angry angry
grin

(1) (Reply)

B-red Reacts As His Father, Senator Adeleke Declares Winner At The Tribunal / Cute Pictures Of Regina Daniels, As Tonto Dikeh Continue to Break the Internet. / Cute Dwarf Female Twin Dancing Goes Viral. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.