Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) (23033 Views)

Court Remands Bishop Feyi In Prison For Allegedly Raping 2 Church Members / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by zoba88: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Report reaching us says on Monday, 21st January, 2019, people suspected to be Fulani herdsmen  killed two persons in Karara village of Ropp District in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area, Plateau State.

The victims, 48 year-old Reverend Samuel Mafulul, a father of 7 and  the pastor of Church of Christ in Nations (COCIN), Karara Marit Local Church Council, alongside his neighbor, a 45 year-old father of 5, Mr. Samuel Kasuwa, who also is a member of the church, were killed on the same day.

When contacted, the Secretary of the church, Mr. Markus Majid narrated the incident to Stefanos Foundation’s correspondent:

“Mr. Samuel Kasuwa met his untimely death when he visited Reverend Samuel at his residence. As the duo were in the house, they heard knock on the door, Kasuwa, who came out to attend to the visitors asked them who they were, unfortunately, the people shot and killed him instantly and proceeded into the house and killed the reverend as well.”

Wife of the deceased reverend, Mrs. Jummai Samuel, a 45 year-old, who has been battling with her health for some times now told Stefanos Foundation that the death of her husband came to her as a shock.

“I have been battling with my health for almost a year now and I have been on sick bed since then. I heard of my husband’s death while I was in Bauchi, receiving medical attention under the supervision of a family friend. As soon as they informed me, I suspended my treatment and I was transported back home.

“I have seven children, the first is 33years and the last is 28years old. My husband has been the strength of our family. Right now, I don’t know how my life is going to be without him.”

Mr. Markus Majid, the LCC secretary also told Stefanos Foundation that another elder of the same LCC, 47-year-old Luka Mawash, a father of 6 children and a neighbor to the reverend had been killed in a similar situation last year, September 14th, 2018.

This incident has now left these families without fathers to fend for their needs. It is our prayer that the families will be comforted as SDF plan to embark on a trauma healing session with them.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/pastor-two-members-killed-in.html

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by zoba88: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2019

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by IbrahimDamola: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari ordered his boys to kill that pastor. He is an evil man.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Zombiekiller010: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Quality20(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Anybody can be a herdsman or dress as such, even warring or family members could disguise and attack any one they have issues with, knowing fully well that nobody might suspect or trace them

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by dokyOloye: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari's democracy dividends for Plateau and Benue.

21 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fish the evil perpetrators out and kill them ALL.
These evil animals must be brought to book NOW!

Why do some empty brain politicize every issue in the country!
As if the 2 top men are not both Fulanis.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Michaelkings: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bihari is a fool

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by gabazin080(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
some mumu in Benue , plateau and borno will still vote this evil government that can't guarantee the safety of its people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by mathew247: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Daura is waiting for baba.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Zuorom: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bubu's brothers have struck again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Racoon(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
cry cry cry There goes the marauding and killer fulani herdsmen brother of the president.Rest on brethren! God please exact judgement.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by gabazin080(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75075070:
Well, every one can't be sane in a forum of over 2 million people.
what a silly comment from an empty brain.
who should be blamed for the killings if not the government.

I don't blame you, that's what happens when dead meat barbecue no longer sells

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by islandmoon: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
buhariiii

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
And this man will ask the same people to vote for him!
How many of these mass murderers have been appehended?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by harry2sexy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Buhari your father

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Quality20:
Anybody can be a herdsman or dress as such, even warring or family members could disguise and attack any one they have issues with, knowing fully well that nobody might suspect or trace them
You're very stupid.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Zuorom: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
post=75074982:
A
This zombie is about to make the most stupid comment on the thread, watch out!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Adewumiaye: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by FiftyFifty(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
A murder is committed. Sad. No investigation, no arrest, no interrogation, no prosecution & no conviction; u automatically jumped to a dangerous conclusion that it's Fulani heardsmen. U people should be cautious, Rwanda started like this.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Well, every one can't be sane in a forum of over 2 million people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by oluwaahmed: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
Zuorom:

This zombie is about to make the most stupid comment on the thread, watch out!!

The imbe does not fail to disappoint. Hausa man claiming Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by veraponpo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
zoba88:
Report reaching us says on Monday, 21st January, 2019, people suspected to be Fulani herdsmen  killed two persons in Karara village of Ropp District in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area, Plateau State.

The victims, 48 year-old Reverend Samuel Mafulul, a father of 7 and  the pastor of Church of Christ in Nations (COCIN), Karara Marit Local Church Council, alongside his neighbor, a 45 year-old father of 5, Mr. Samuel Kasuwa, who also is a member of the church, were killed on the same day.

When contacted, the Secretary of the church, Mr. Markus Majid narrated the incident to Stefanos Foundation’s correspondent:

“Mr. Samuel Kasuwa met his untimely death when he visited Reverend Samuel at his residence. As the duo were in the house, they heard knock on the door, Kasuwa, who came out to attend to the visitors asked them who they were, unfortunately, the people shot and killed him instantly and proceeded into the house and killed the reverend as well.”

Wife of the deceased reverend, Mrs. Jummai Samuel, a 45 year-old, who has been battling with her health for some times now told Stefanos Foundation that the death of her husband came to her as a shock.

“I have been battling with my health for almost a year now and I have been on sick bed since then. I heard of my husband’s death while I was in Bauchi, receiving medical attention under the supervision of a family friend. As soon as they informed me, I suspended my treatment and I was transported back home.

“I have seven children, the first is 33years and the last is 28years old. My husband has been the strength of our family. Right now, I don’t know how my life is going to be without him.”

Mr. Markus Majid, the LCC secretary also told Stefanos Foundation that another elder of the same LCC, 47-year-old Luka Mawash, a father of 6 children and a neighbor to the reverend had been killed in a similar situation last year, September 14th, 2018.

This incident has now left these families without fathers to fend for their needs. It is our prayer that the families will be comforted as SDF plan to embark on a trauma healing session with them.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/pastor-two-members-killed-in.html

Atiku boys at work.

God have mercy. Lai Muhammed said it. We have not be hearing any killing until campaign began

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Maket: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rip is the common thing we say in a case like this but we pray for one love.

“I have seven children, the first is 33years and the last is 28years old. My husband has been the strength of our family. Right now, I don’t know how my life is going to be without him

7 within 5 year
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Vahyela(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
7 children ...the First is 33 years old and the last is 28 years old...hmmmm..
New specie of human.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Chrisbeks: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
God punish the evil Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Yankee101: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
No matter what you do elections will still hold in all the states you'll lose woefully

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Atikus herdsmen have struck.

Atiku said he is more Fulani than Buhari

Atiku said he owns thousands of cattle and doesn't ranch

Buhari ranches his own

Atikus herdsmen who roam with his cattle have struck again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Nigerians Escape From Indian Jail / Man Killed By Vigilante Group In Kogi For Stealing Phone Battery (photos) / Anifowose Adesina Joseph Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.