Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,718 members, 7,805,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe - Pets (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (51255 Views)

Rate My Caucasian / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2022
nairamaniac:
Iamanderson, I always wanted to ask.

Perhaps the answer to this question may even be inside this thread. But man cants read every post here.

The question is: did you train Roscoe to obey/understand certain commands?
Commands like: sit, stand, fetch, bark, don't bark, to your cage, etc
If yes, how did you go about it?

Also do you keep roscoe as an adult Indoors? Like inside your own apartment?

Yes he's trained, also home trained too
He can sleep in my room if I want and he won't give me trouble
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by foolbuster: 6:31pm On May 20, 2022
IamAnderson:

Lolz, trained my ass. A dog you can't control when there are strangers in the house. Unless locking him up is part of the command.

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by nairamaniac: 9:40pm On May 20, 2022
IamAnderson:

Wow! That's nice.
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Governor147: 5:37pm On May 26, 2022
Your dog is very fine. How much did you get him?
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 1:44am On Jul 07, 2022
foolbuster:

Lolz, trained my ass. A dog you can't control when there are strangers in the house. Unless locking him up is part of the command.
Part of the training is to make him attack strange faces and I don't want him interacting with strangers in the compound hence the locking up. Why would I want my security dog to be free without restraint and "controlled" when strangers are in the compound?.

Did I ever imply that I want him to be free around strangers and I can't control him?
Roscoe was present at the last Rivers State dog walk and he walked the whole distance without any incident of attack, I even used public transportation to take him to and fro with other dogs in the car.
So tell us how a dog that guards his territory and is still stable outside amongst crowds of people and dogs with loud music "trained your ass"

4 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Prince3(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mine just got on heat, am looking for a good stud for my female Caucasian

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by decatalyst(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Prince3:

She is looking very good
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Prince3(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Prince3:
I later got a good stud and I was charged 90k for 3days mating.
Finally it's 1month after mating now... Just being hopeful for the best... Smiles

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Geepee77(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
90k? Wonderful and I dey collect 20k for 1 week. E be like say I dey stab myself for leg ooh.
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Prince3(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Geepee77:
90k? Wonderful and I dey collect 20k for 1 week. E be like say I dey stab myself for leg ooh.
Do you have the pedigree certificate of your dog?. If you do, I can even pay 120k but if you don't I won't mate my dog with yours even if its free...

Note, I saw alot 20/30k offer like yours, but I turned them down cause they couldnt provide what I wanted
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Geepee77(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Prince3:

Do you have the pedigree certificate of your dog?. If you do, I can even pay 120k but if you don't I won't mate my dog with yours even if its free...

Note, I saw alot 20/30k offer like yours, but I turned them down cause they couldnt provide what I wanted
I didn't tell you mine is pedigree.
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Prince3(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Geepee77:

I didn't tell you mine is pedigree.
Yeah I know. That's why you can't charge more than 20k bro
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Geepee77(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Prince3:

Yeah I know. That's why you can't charge more than 20k bro

Ok the male you got for 90k is pedigree?
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Blackblessed500(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2022
oshdot:
Oh my boy Marcus, daddy is missing you already *sobs*. I am so sorry I betrayed you, didn't act in time to save you from death.I lost my boy yesterday and I am still devastated and in shock.
Sorry bro
Please were did you buy it from and at what price
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Nigerianlad: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
how tall is roscoe?
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by taiwoodd: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
IamAnderson:

he already knows the sit, stand up, go outside, go home, handshake, come, jump, come and eat, and relax commands
I just need to learn how to control his aggression and also make him obey me better
that's the only issue I have with him....his stubbornness

Pls help me with this training,how can you help me,i have a Caucasian 4weeks old
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Geepee77(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
taiwoodd:

Pls help me with this training,how can you help me,i have a Caucasian 4weeks old

Wait till 8weeks
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Nathlegit01(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
I have a 3month old caucasian and don't know if he's seize n weight (6.5kg) ok for a 3 month old CO

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Geepee77(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nathlegit01:
I have a 3month old caucasian and don't know if he's seize n weight (6.5kg) ok for a 3 month old CO

Your Caucasian is mixed bro... Plain truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.