Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe (51200 Views)

Rate My Caucasian / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 3:52am On Aug 25, 2019
agboedeh:
titus and cray fish okra soup with garri or ground corn , plain rice and meat with eggs, raw chicken, soya milk,indomie mixed with cooked eggs, pap mixed with fish and fish stocks. I introduced oatmeal last week and he loved it.
wow thanks, I'll definitely get some recipes from this
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by MrrKay(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2019
IamAnderson
you can start when the dog's teeth come out well so won't injure the dog's gums.
once their teeth are big enough you can start introducing it

Thanks Bro.
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2019
rain was falling and the wind was blowing the rain into his kennel so I had to let him in the house because he just got his fur conditioned, blow dried and groomed.
I then took some pics of him, oga took control over my house, he hasn't been inside since he was really young (except for baths) so he was excited.
he jumped on my bed without invitation and spread himself all over, even when he entered the parlour he took over the couch and filled up everywhere lol.
he was just throwing himself everywhere as if he doesn't know he has grown and he has added several pounds cheesy , he knocked stuff over and he even pulled down one of my curtains with his weight as he jumped on it cheesy
fortunately for us, when he tired himself out he went to sleep somewhere while we waited for the rain to stop.
he's 11months old now, he's turning 12 months exactly a week from now grin

3 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Braintrain:
I love his fur what are you grooming tips please
I groom him every weekend.
I give him a bath with shampoo/conditioner and amitraz, then blowdry or towel dry his fur.
when it's dry I comb it out and remove all the detached fur to avoid tangles.
then I clean his ears and brush his teeth.

his fur is very soft,fluffy and tangle free cheesy
no ticks or lice too, I don't think he has ever gotten a tick infestation before.
since I got him I've only removed 4 ticks from his body smiley

4 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
so today is his birthday cheesy
he's officially one year old today lol.
one year of no sickness, ectoparasite infestation (ticks,fleas or mites), accidents or injury. he has never even had a fever before and his vet book is empty except for vaccinations.
I had to do something for him for saving me the stress of treating any sickness or injury cheesy
I got him a kilo of chicken to enjoy himself, and I prepared it with some vegetables and served him earlier today(forgot to snap it tho).
this evening I fried the remaining pieces and gave him to snack on let him enjoy today lol
happy birthday Roscoe

7 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by agboedeh: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
IamAnderson:
one year of no sickness, ectoparasite infestation (ticks,fleas or mites), accidents or injury. he has never even had a fever before and his vet book is empty except for vaccinations.
I had to do something for him for saving me the stress of treating any sickness or injury cheesy
I got him a kilo of chicken to enjoy himself, and I prepared it with some vegetables and served him earlier today(forgot to snap it tho).
this evening I fried the remaining pieces and gave him to snack on let him enjoy today lol
happy birthday Roscoe
Nice one Anderson.... The bones tho!!!
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
agboedeh:
Nice one Anderson.... The bones tho!!!
don't worry I removed them before serving.
even the ones I gave him before were deboned, thanks for your concern tho. wink
the pic was taken before I even called him to eat.

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
since I didn't post pics of him today I'll just post old pics I haven't uploaded here before instead

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
Roscoe at 4 weeks the day I got him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
Roscoe at 3 months

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Roscoe at 4 months

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
10 months

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
still 10months wink

3 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
this is the most recent, he was 11 months old here, sorry the pic is blurry, it was taken inside at night

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
last pic still 11 months, happy birthday boy

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by Greenarrow01(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
IamAnderson:
happy birthday Roscoe

Wait.. You mean a one year old cauc can't break chicken bones when fried.. They must have been boiled before frying..
Also do you boiled them with maggi, salt before frying..
Cos I am buying fish head for my 5 mood old dog
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by vincentjk(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Happy birthday Roscoe boy... He looks sweet

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by agboedeh: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
IamAnderson:
don't worry I removed them before serving. even the ones I gave him before were deboned, thanks for your concern tho. wink the pic was taken before I even called him to eat.
okay
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by agboedeh: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Wait.. You mean a one year old cauc can't break chicken bones when fried.. They must have been boiled before frying..
anderson pls come and do the needful..its ur thread grin

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Cos I am buying fish head for my 5 mood old dog
he can actually break chicken bones but the thing is that chicken bones splinter and can cause tears in your dog's intestine or even choke the dog.
I remove the strong bones and leave only the brisket bones and since it's frozen chicken it means the bones will be softer so they are safe for him.
you'll know the ones you should remove when you're preparing chicken for your dog.

And I usually give him boiled chicken or raw chicken, depends on where I get it from. the oney you're seeing in his plate that I fried are just the remnants from the kilo he ate earlier today.
I just fried them as a treat for him it's not how he usually eats meat.
and yes I season the meat when I'm cooking with maggi, chicken flavour and little salt

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
vincentjk:
Happy birthday Roscoe boy... He looks sweet
thanks bro
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by MrrKay(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2019
Happy Birthday Rosceo Boy. You're now a man. Long life and sickness free growth and development, posperity to your owner.

2 Likes

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IJBNSH: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Happy birthday Roscoe

1 Like

Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by shadowwriter: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Drop your number please
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
shadowwriter:
Drop your number please
09032973583 you can WhatsApp me
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IJBNSH: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
IamAnderson
MrrKay

Can you please check my thread, am a bit confused
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IamAnderson(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
IJBNSH:
IamAnderson MrrKay
Can you please check my thread, am a bit confused
I just did
Re: Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe by IJBNSH: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
IamAnderson:

I just did

Thank You

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.