Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,225 members, 7,807,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Ezekwesili’s Running Mate: "I'll Campaign For Buhari" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili’s Running Mate: "I'll Campaign For Buhari" (495 Views)

APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekwesili’s Running Mate: "I'll Campaign For Buhari" by ikeokoli: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Less than a day after the former minister and Presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria(ACPN), Oby Ezekwesili withdrew from the race for Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Elections, his running mate, Alhaji Gani Galadima announced he is endorsing President Muhammadu Buhari from the presidential race.

Recall that Galadima who posted a very poor performance in the election debate for vice presidential candidates had earlier alleged that Ezekwesili entered the race because she was looking forward to becoming the Minister of Finance.

Information from sources close to the running mate of the ACPN had hinted that “Galadima is not known and ACPN is not popular. By withdrawing from the race, the opportunity has now knocked at his door to endorse Buhari. This is what he has been looking for”. It is not, however, clear if this is a decision by the Leadership of the party or a unilateral decision of Alhaji Gani Galadima.

More details at: https://techdirectarchive.com/2019/01/24/ezekwesilis-running-mate-buhari-ill-campaign-for-buhari/
Re: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate: "I'll Campaign For Buhari" by Powermind: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
I am ashamed for Oby. I am seriously disappointed in her, not because she chose to withdraw or choose Buhari in place, but because she cried so much more than the bereaved for more than 3 years about how wicked the Buhari regime has been. So all along it was the stomach infrastructure she was interested in

As she prophesied failure for the Nigerian Airways that failed, so I prophesy her career dead and no government shall ever consider her for any political appointment. She will always be snubbed by every government even when they use her without pay to achieve their own aims
Re: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate: "I'll Campaign For Buhari" by ikeokoli: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Powermind:
I am ashamed for Oby

It's a pity. Activism is certainly different from politicking!
Re: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate: "I'll Campaign For Buhari" by HisSexcellency(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Madam Oby has been double-stabbed in the back with a very sharp and politically dangerous aboki suya knife grin grin
No wonder she worriedly announced her stepping down to minimize the embarrassment.
Re: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate: "I'll Campaign For Buhari" by baralatie(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
ikeokoli:
Less than a day after the former minister and Presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria(ACPN), Oby Ezekwesili withdrew from the race for Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Elections, his running mate, Alhaji Gani Galadima announced he is endorsing President Muhammadu Buhari from the presidential race.

Recall that Galadima who posted a very poor performance in the election debate for vice presidential candidates had earlier alleged that Ezekwesili entered the race because she was looking forward to becoming the Minister of Finance.

Information from sources close to the running mate of the ACPN had hinted that “Galadima is not known and ACPN is not popular. By withdrawing from the race, the opportunity has now knocked at his door to endorse Buhari. This is what he has been looking for”. It is not, however, clear if this is a decision by the Leadership of the party or a unilateral decision of Alhaji Gani Galadima.

More details at: https://techdirectarchive.com/2019/01/24/ezekwesilis-running-mate-buhari-ill-campaign-for-buhari/
Re: Ezekwesili’s Running Mate: "I'll Campaign For Buhari" by mutumina007: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Bombs Atiku, Reveals What Will Happen To Justice Onnoghen If Found Guilty / Four Police Officers Dded In A Serious Accident(pics) / ANALYSIS: What The Supreme Court Ruling On Rivers Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.