Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London (46652 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Bambam And Teddy-A Kiss In New Loved-up Photo / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Amagite(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Singer Davido and his lover Chioma are so in love and they never miss an opportunity to show it.

Weeks after staying off social media, Chioma is back. She shared these adorable photos with her lover Davido as they locked lips in a London mall.

See more here; www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/chioma-shares-adorable-pda-photos-with-davido-in-london.html

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
cool
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by delugajackson: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
At first, I thought this girl was smart but I never knew she was just as dumb as the other baby mamas in Davido's life. Instead of her to coerce him into marriage, she's busy taking pictures for the gram and showcasing cooking skills that she ain't got.

All these pictures don't mean sh!t if he doesn't put a ring on it. If you aren't book-smart, atleast try to be street-smart. Time waits for no one.

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Made4naijablog: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by koyeni(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Issokay

Check my signature for amazing deals on laptops
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Anty Kemi will not be happy to see this grin

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE

13 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Jentle244: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Like play like play she go clock 30 without getting anything meaningful from this relationship

32 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by awa(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Marry her ohhh

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Betakeshi: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Niangollan42: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
O

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by SQLmastar(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Her Biafran poosay would have attained a certain diameter by now.. grin lipsrsealed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Tunasco4u(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
So Davido and Chioma kiss now is my business undecided undecided I often kiss 6x a day and so fucking what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed : lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Techwriter: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is stealing in public. As long as it has not been paid for, it is stealing. You can do all this in private and we will pretend we dont know what is happening, but to rub it on our faces, we Igbos wont take that

Meanwhile have you seen this natural ways to make your butt rounder and bigger
https://okpeke.com/natural-ways-to-make-your-butt-rounder-and-bigger/

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by 2019prophets(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by BEHEST(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
embarassed
Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by lordizak(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:
At first, I thought this girl was smart but I never knew she was just as dumb as the other baby mamas in Davido's life. Instead of her to coerce him into marriage, she's busy taking pictures for the gram and showcasing cooking skills that she ain't got.
That's just your opinion, she has got a lifetime insurance!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by chinavs9ja(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
What's happening here

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by justice212: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
delugajackson:
PEople like you na just envy go kill you. How is that your business

9 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
May God bless our hustle too....this year.

Are you brainstorming on hiring bus for your conferences, church program, wedding, excursion, tours etc...? Please feel free to call our agents @ King's Choice Travel & Tours

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Shittaakeem(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Chelsea is leading 2-0

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by bahdpersona(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Useless chioma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by dullardpmb: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wetin dis girl put for her Toto Wey dey sweet Davido like this ? Is she looking better than me?

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Made4naijablog: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Jentle244:
Like play like play she go clock 30 without getting anything meaningful from this relationship

Hater why na

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Let's keep sentiments aside and vote for a better and united Nigeria.. You may be lucky to have survived the last 3yrs... But who knows what will happen if we make the same mistake again.. We need a leader who will value human life above cow.. A leader who will be aware of the yearnings, aspirations and blights of his people and not one who always deny knowledge of anything, even the ones that happened in his bedroom..

A vote for Atiku is a vote for a better Nigeria

VOTE ATIKU

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Boyooosa(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
dullardpmb:
Wetin dis girl put for her Toto Wey dey sweet Davido like this ? Is she looking better than me?
Nope.
But every man hates bad belle...

7 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Burgerlomo: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Dis boi is in luv cool

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
Fully assured

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) / IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.