Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking (1929 Views)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by ochejoseph(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
This are the kinds of project APC commission and celebrate.

It is pathetic that some Nigerians still Support this type of irresponsibility and insults

2 Likes

Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by shachris02: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
ochejoseph:
This are the kinds of project APC commission and celebrate.

It is pathetic that some Nigerians still Support this type of irresponsibility and insults

photoshop. even tho i hate APC I can't be this petty.

6 Likes

Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by ochejoseph(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
shachris02:

My brother I can't help you but use this link to help your self https://twitter.com/_Chiddy_/status/1088501133675507714?s=19

2 Likes

Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by Freeeanijor: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Wonders! if I may ask, how much did this bridge gulp including the commissioning?

2 Likes

Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by mycar: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by Juell(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Bad photoshop

1 Like

Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by hargbolahan01: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
lol
Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by helinues: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
This is purely photoshop

1 Like

Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by SalamRushdie: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2019
shachris02:

but Lagos which is the Eldorado of APC is littered with such bridges

2 Likes

Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by Mahsums: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
If u cant see anything wrong with d pic u ar blind

3 Likes

Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by Parada: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Igbos fooling themselves as usual.

1 Like

Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Parada:
Igbos fooling themselves as usual.

Lol typical yoruba muslim. AAAAAA PPPPEEEE SSSHHHHIIITTT

3 Likes

Re: See The Bridge APC Commissioned That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Photoshop. I am not a Buhari supporter but this is arrant Nonsense.
The APC logo on the shirt is not real.
I hate shit like this mehn... Smh for Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What People Should Know About Sultan Of Sokoto And Issue Of Endorsing Atiku / Fct Presidential Results / Why Northerners Don’t Feature Prominently In Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.