Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (109023 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
LIST HAVE BEEN PASTED HERE IN IDO,ANYONE WHO WANTS ME TO CHECK FOR HIM OR HER?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
M SORRY I DNT AV A CLEAR CAMERA,WUD AV SNAPPED IT
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
tunesky2303:
I just came back from INEC office in Egbeda local government, Ibadan now. There was nothing like ad-hoc list at the secretariat. I saw many people struggling to collect their pvc and I couldn't meet any inec official to even ask questions. All of them were busy distributing pvc to the crowd. I angrily left the place. I don't know if the training has started or not. I haven't found out the venue for the training. I wasted over 600 transport fare and nothing came out of it.

Please if you have any information where and when the training for egbeda will start please kindly share us here.
U were not patient enough to meet one of their officials bro. There is no way someone who is in charge of the Ad hoc staff recruitment won't be there.
U should have asked for the EO of that LG.
U shouldn't have left there without achieving what u went there to do.
How will u know the training venue now?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Damfostopper(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
seems na ibadan applicants full here......

well ibadan south west.... Ido LGA precisely ..... I'm just back from cds.... LGI informed us that training starts tomorrow for Corpers that are interested and who also applied..... at Ido community high school, Ido....

Friday to Sunday

I think it's general training for everybody
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by chrisley(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Anagha123:

Inec Office is located in Ikeja Local government Secretariat on Awolowo Way Ikeja. Am going to their office today too, have not received any text message oo

Sup bro?

I did apply online for Ikeja ward but they dint mail nor text no one afterwards.. I even heard they hold no brief for online applications.. that those who did manual application have an edge

I need some discussions with you

Hit me on watsapp pls
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by harbeebtech(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
I went there yesterday. Egbeda LGA training venue is IDC primary school, Isebo.
tunesky2303:
I just came back from INEC office in Egbeda local government, Ibadan now. There was nothing like ad-hoc list at the secretariat. I saw many people struggling to collect their pvc and I couldn't meet any inec official to even ask questions. All of them were busy distributing pvc to the crowd. I angrily left the place. I don't know if the training has started or not. I haven't found out the venue for the training. I wasted over 600 transport fare and nothing came out of it.

Please if you have any information where and when the training for egbeda will start please kindly share us here.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
GHoJes:

You are very late. Abuja is finishing training today. I cant access the person for kubwa venue cos she is on the training ground now probably writing the test. They usually start by 9 am to 4pm and they started on Tuesday. They only went with the print out which was not used as they manually registered again. Gate crashing was sure. Sorry this is all the info i have.
Plz where is it happening,so people had the information and no one talked,abuja peeps I hail thee,,,see how this Lagos guys are dropping informations without even asking....Everyone forming anyhow in abuja

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Yusufnairaland2: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Damfostopper:
seems na ibadan applicants full here......

well ibadan south west.... Ido LGA precisely ..... I'm just back from cds.... LGI informed us that training starts tomorrow for Corpers that are interested and who also applied..... at Ido community high school, Ido....

Friday to Sunday

I think it's general training for everybody
Where's Ido community High school located abeg?...I guess APETE is under Ido local government? And what time is the training... I wan gatecrash
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Damfostopper(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

Where's Ido community High school located abeg?...I guess APETE is under Ido local government? And what time is the training... I wan gatecrash
it's located in Ido....

yes apete and apata too is under Ido .....because Corpers from that side are all conveying at Ido Community High School.....

Time is 11.00am tomorrow....

if ur coming from eleyele /Ologoneru..... cab or bus will drop Yu at Ido garage.... then you can trek to the school which is not far from there
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by tosins(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
rommyth:
pls where is the venue.? time of training?
Emmanuel primary school, ojota... 2pm tomorrow
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Yusufnairaland2: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Damfostopper:
it's located in Ido....

yes apete and apata too is under Ido .....because Corpers from that side are all conveying at Ido Community High School.....

if ur coming from eleyele /Ologoneru..... cab or bus will drop Yu at Ido garage.... then you can trek to the school which is not far from there
OK bros..Thank You...2moro we go storm that place..Thanks boss
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Damfostopper(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

OK bros..Thank You...2moro we go storm that place..Thanks boss
Yu welcome
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by tunesky2303(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
donemzy115:
NAWA OH,IT IS WELL,BT U SHOULD AV CHECKED THE WALLS OR THEIR NOTICE BOARD,IT SHOULD BE WRITTEN ON IT.TRAINING STARTS TOMORROW HERE BY 12PM,,M CURRENTLY AT IDO LG
I checked their wall, noting was pasted. I even tried to ask people around but no positive response
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by tunesky2303(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
harbeebtech:
I went there yesterday. Egbeda LGA training venue is IDC primary school, Isebo.

Thanks for the info bro... Please when is the training starting?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by nasbidemi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Time please

tunesky2303:

Thanks for the info bro... Please when is the training starting?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Elijah348(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please !!!!! Anyone with info as regards Ad-hoc training in Ogbomoso??
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by PLATO1U(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
I was at Badagry Grammar School for the INEC adhoc training was so sad to be told the exercise has been postponed till Tomorrow Friday, 1pm.

Hmmmm, folks are plenty for this exercise.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by kolarov93(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
For Atiba local government oyo state, online and offline registration na scam wen u don't know any politician. d lists have been pasted sha but I couldn't find my name and training starts tomorrow. am planning to gatecrash to try my luck.

Who is wit me ?

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by rommyth(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
tosins:

Emmanuel primary school, ojota
Thanks
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Lhawboy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
tunesky2303:

training will start tomorrow but I don't know the venue
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by prinxwizard(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
lilclin:
What of imo state did anybody receive message
Got no message..
When is the training starting in Imo, any idea?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by moolakey(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
I went to apapa and ajegunle LG secretariat today and was told training commences friday 1st to sunday 3rd
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by AmeLonRo(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ilorin nko?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Damfostopper:
it's located in Ido....

ITS 12 PM
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by iceprinxy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
AmeLonRo:
Ilorin nko?
Anyone?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by saintbecky: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Any info in Abeokuta pls? Odeda LG to be precise?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Edo state training don end today o. Egor local government to be precise
Am just returning back from training

But there was a screening test o just like jamb or post utme question but it was ten questions for three minutes
Objective

I will add a picture of the question to this later so that you guys can study it and be prepared unlike us we were got unaware.
Just wait I need to baff and eat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by yemi15(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please anyone the venue and time for Ibadan North?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by isaacosas01(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:
Edo state training don end today o. Egor local government to be precise
Am just returning back from training

But there was a screening test o just like jamb or post utme question but it was ten questions for three minutes
Objective

I will add a picture of the question to this later
Just wait I need to baff and eat

Waiting
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Vivijeoma(f): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
yemi15:
mapo hall
8am
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Divahess24: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
yemi15:

I was at the local government this afternoon and they said they will post the list this evening.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by SaturnNick(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
freemanbubble:

What you need to do is make sure you know the venue and time and date of the training
Then walk down
Then they will paste list
Just check
Your name might be there even though you didn't receive the message
Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (65) (Reply)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / NAF Dssc 2012/2013 (Course 21/22) / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.