Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (109080 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by isaacosas01(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
jaybest90:

my guy no info yet oo, i guess till next week, i even pass their office today...nothing on ground
Make we they watch oo, although many people they use long leg.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by jaybest90(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
isaacosas01:

Make we they watch oo, although many people they use long leg.
i tell u my guy, the only thing wey dey give me hope be say ibadan southwest has over 350 polling units excluding voting points so at least they gonna need abt 1700 people at least and i think those corpers should not be more than 700

3 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by isaacosas01(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
jaybest90:

i tell u my guy, the only thing wey dey give me hope be say ibadan southwest has over 350 polling units excluding voting points so at least they gonna need abt 1700 people at least and i think those corpers should not be more than 700

Very true. GCI alone where we did our training has 81 PU and we are very sure most would have voting points. I also know that they might not also deploy the 4 adhoc staff except for PU with very high concentration.

Another thing is the population at CGI was crazy. Our class which was the smallest had 97 students. Our building alone had about 10 classes. Two other bigger facilities were used to hold people for the training.

So they would need a lot of adhoc staff but alot more showed up.

I had two positive vibe that they may use our attendance and also our exam scripts. If this is not the case then na only people with long leg go enter list.

But with the large number they suppose need, people with no connections suppose make am.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:
List don Show oo...My name no dy...Na to Gatecrash be the koko now...Gotten some one contact, I go ask am where RAC centre dey...Dem spoil my face sha..

Bros just be on a stand by make sure say your phone dey switched on
Them fit halla you incase those people when them shortlist nor green show up
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by freemanbubble: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

There was no shortlist for training... If u applied, then u are free to attend..
There was a short list for training here in Benin city o. Egor local government to precise
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by isaacosas01(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

The woman legit said she's going to arrest anyone wey dem no shortlist but comes to the REC centre o.... baba na 944 dem employ ooo

How many people she go arrest. And wetin go be her reason for the arrest? Abeg leave matter jare
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Sicozone(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2019
Any info from Ibadan North please?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by isaacosas01(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2019
Sicozone:
Any info from Ibadan North please?

This list was supposed to released on Wednesday (yesterday)
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by donemzy115(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2019
THIS MORNING I WOKE UP,CHECKED MY PHONE N SAW AN SMS FROM INEC,BEFORE I OPENED D TEXT I ALREADY CONCLUDED DAT INEC MUST HAVE SENT ME A TEXT BASE ON THAT I WAS CHOSEN AFTER THE TRAINING,,AS I OPEND D TEXT,I SAW,,IF U ARE A REGISTERD VOTER PLEASE GO TO THE LGA U REGISTERD TO COLET UR PVC FROM 9AM TO 3PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY,NOTE THAT NO PVC NO VOTING.....HOW MANY OF U GAT DIS USELES TEXT AT DIS CRUCIALTIME WEY BOYS DEY WAIT 4 LIST?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Emmaskill(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2019
donemzy115:
THIS MORNING I WOKE UP,CHECKED MY PHONE N SAW AN SMS FROM INEC,BEFORE I OPENED D TEXT I ALREADY CONCLUDED DAT INEC MUST HAVE SENT ME A TEXT BASE ON THAT I WAS CHOSEN AFTER THE TRAINING,,AS I OPEND D TEXT,I SAW,,IF U ARE A REGISTERD VOTER PLEASE GO TO THE LGA U REGISTERD TO COLET UR PVC FROM 9AM TO 3PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY,NOTE THAT NO PVC NO VOTING.....HOW MANY OF U GAT DIS USELES TEXT AT DIS CRUCIALTIME WEY BOYS DEY WAIT 4 LIST?
My bro., d tin pain me sha! I swear.

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mustack: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2019
donemzy115:
I got it too.

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Gbogbolet100: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2019
Guys in the house, please i need your help urgently. i have been shortlisted for inec RATECH. they told me to go to my dashboard for details but i was unable to login. despite using the usernameand password that i used during registration. it's telling me invalid.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by DonaldTrump(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2019
Gbogbolet100:
Guys in the house, please i need your help urgently. i have been shortlisted for inec RATECH. they told me to go to my dashboard for details but i was unable to login. despite using the usernameand password that i used during registration. it's telling me invalid.

which state?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Gbogbolet100: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2019
DonaldTrump:

which state?
leave state for now, how i fit login na d koko
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Amosey: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
imagine you gatecrash at the RAC, at the end of the day your service was not required, how will you get back home?

remember movements would be restricted.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Supermajor(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Click on forget password and reset ur password

1 Like

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Gbogbolet100: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Supermajor:

Click on forget password and reset ur password
did that already, but they are not sending me link on my mail
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Sagax(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
donemzy115:
I got the message too... I just hissed jare.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Gbogbolet100: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
login atlast
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Francisayo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gbogbolet100:
login atlast

Tell others how u did it
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Mosesoly(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

how do you know if you have been selected ,I also applied
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Postboiswag(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amosey:
imagine you gatecrash at the RAC, at the end of the day your service was not required, how will you get back home?

RAC will the open a day before election... If any shortlisted staff didn't come to RAC a day before election... They will find another person to replace
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Postboiswag(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amosey:

He/she will hang around till election ends

grin
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by letayoknow: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Hi. I got a mail from itms on Feb 4 with the ffg details
URL to login: https://itms.inecnigeria.org/wp-login.php
Username:****** and password: **********

You should check the mail you used to register.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Cuteimma1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
isaacosas01:

This list was supposed to released on Wednesday (yesterday)
how true is thi s?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:

Akinyele has 12 Wards, 148 polling unit...
If there are 148 PUs, then why would 400 corp members be needed?
Is it all the PUs that have VPs?
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
any update concerning eti osa..localgovernment..list
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
no mind the woman shego tell us wether na she be inec chairman
isaacosas01:

How many people she go arrest. And wetin go be her reason for the arrest? Abeg leave matter jare
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by Fibmark(f): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
It will b release tomorrow
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:
Baba I no sabi na Wetin I see be that, u fit go confirm for AKINYELE LOCAL GOVERNMENT YOURSELF...... Corper list dy different, APO list dy different... The same surnames plenty..Some names show twice..

Lol
Some names appeared twice on the list while some did not appear at all.
Very funny.
Runs don ruin this country, I swear.
Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by jaybest90(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
MASTERMIND04:

Lol
Some names appeared twice on the list while some did not appear at all.
Very funny.
Runs don ruin this country, I swear.
cancel one of the names that appear twice use pen to write ur name on top.. simple

2 Likes

Re: Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
jaybest90:

cancel one of the names that appear twice use pen to write ur name on top.. simple
Lol
Will u cancel the name inside their system too? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (65) (Reply)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / NAF Dssc 2012/2013 (Course 21/22) / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.