Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador (4091 Views)

EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence / Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) / Big Church Foundation Unveils Ali Nuhu, Falcons As Ambassadors For Social Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador by AlexReports(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
The billionaire founder of Prince Osisioma Foundation Dr. Onyeka Eze has unveiled Sadiq Jambo, of Kaibo Triax as its new Ambassador in his youth empowerment and humanitarian Agency. This was confirmed recently when Dr Onyeka personally handed over the official T.shirt of the foundation to Alhaji Sadiq Jambo

Prince Osisioma Foundation is non Governmental agency that has optimised and explored all possible opportunities at ensuring that youth empowerment, educational projects and sports program to engage youths and support them to becoming relevant in national development.

The recognition and adoption of Sadiq Jambo, is a visionary move to promote the humanitarian activities of Prince Osisioma Foundation by exploiting new and creative pathways that will be very impactful, especially to youths across Nigeria.

The vibrant and youthful Sadiq Jambo has appreciated the foundation and it's founder for such a responsible mantle, stating that his ambassadorial appointment will go a long way to develop initiatives, prospects and potential channels that will take the agency through a new path of unconditional progress and Impact.

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador by Peterdreddblog(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador by AlexReports(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Congrats

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador by AlexReports(m): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2019
Great guy
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador by Flexherbal(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2019
Congratulations to him !
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador by Raltrending(m): 9:36am On Jan 25, 2019
TOP NAIRALAND THREAD THAT WILL SHOCK YOU TO THE BONES, GUY THIS A MUST READ

I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? 
https://www.nairaland.com/4981887/want-give-boyfriend-panties-money

I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS)
https://www.nairaland.com/4981928/saw-different-nudes-particular-lady
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2019
God loves a cheerful giver!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador by OkoyeA1(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2019
cool
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador by aminho(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2019
Thats Capo sadiq jambo a billionaire by his own right too
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador by Mykelpato(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2019
Osisioma N'ukpo... Nice one sir... Prince Arthur Eze has really trained you to be his replacement on philanthropy
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Unveils Sadiq Jambo As Ambassador by eyalakiro: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2019
this billionire is really funny.

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Sleep With Emeka Ike In The Bathroom – Muma Gee / Photos : Psquare Fly Home After Calabar Carnival In A Private Jet / Girl Falls 2 Her Death After Jumpin Up In Excitement When Her Man Proposed 2 Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.