Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety (37215 Views)

2023 ELECTION: Tribunal’s Delayed Judgment Date Causes Anxiety In Nigeria / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady / Governor Akeredolu's Health Causes Anxiety In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Why you dey bore me with this bush language now.

Speak English abeg..

grin grin
Proudly Igbo. Go and die
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety by gentlegenius(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2019
nairaman66:
Apc is a party full of desperados crushing everything on its path in a bid to hold on to power! Evil party that has brought untold hardship and sufferings to Nigerians!
B - Bringing
U - Untold
H - Hardship
A - And
R - Raw
I - Incompetence
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety by Princesschi(f): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
AllenSpencer:

And you just said some people are not well

Can you say you are well? Cos you believing or campaigning for a Fela who "CERTAINLY" can't be the next president.

Your predictions are born out of acute Malaria

As much as I would love to reply you, I'd rather ignore you but do not quote me again niggur.... Bye

And oh, I'll vote FD even though I know he won't win... So that when my children ask what I did to salvage the nation's situation, I'd say I tried
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety by ZEROOOOOES(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/anxiety-mounts-over-aisha-buharis-health

They always go abroad when they sick while fools who their relatives can only buy agbo or dongoyaro be campaining for them..She never see anything yet.Mysterious sickness..Make she go ask foolish johnathan wife how she became sick mysteriously during election
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety by misha3456: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
At first, I somehow did not believe in its effectiveness of OptiMind, I thought something like vitamin vitamins and it would not have any particular effect. But as I was mistaken, after the first days of use the sleep returned to normal, I began to worry less and to respond more calmly to some problems, became less irritable. https://tonusjournal.com/brain-health/optimind-review/
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety by luizpippo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
deomelo:

lol @ Igbos..

Na fake internet poster you Igbos go take vote like PVC?

How jobless and senseless can you Igbos be

grin grin
IPOB? guy, you slow.
Re: Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety by awuf2008: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
You expect her to campaign with stranger abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration / Buhari Attends Ado Bayero's Jumaat Prayer (photos) / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.