Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,547 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) (27150 Views)

Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child / Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband / Omotunde Adebowale "Adaku" With Her Sons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by Raltrending(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2019
TOP NAIRALAND THREAD THAT WILL SHOCK YOU TO THE BONES, GUY THIS A MUST READ

I Want To Give My Boyfriend My Panties For Money Ritual, Will He Dumb Me Later? 
https://www.nairaland.com/4981887/want-give-boyfriend-panties-money

I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS)
https://www.nairaland.com/4981928/saw-different-nudes-particular-lady
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by Saintsami(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2019
Nice. But 4 children , so fast
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by mojysiola(f): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2019
tunde82seidat:
Celeb wife lipsrsealed
As in how is that an achievement. I tire for some women

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by ComradeShegs(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I will like to fvck his wife and cum in her mouth.

Iranu sad
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by bayocanny: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Chiccly:

Well done bros.
chiccly, nice moniker cool
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by ComradeShegs(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2019
See hair cut cheesy lol... Lovely family
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2019
Bros abeg try do family planning after this four boys no even talk say u dey find girl. Our economic is not friendly. By the way "Celeb wife" is now a tittle abi. Lovely family tho
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2019
crazygod:
Yoruba men and stomach sha. grin
na dem dey rush us guy
Mr Ibu
Chiwel agu etc

Osu people no dey think b4 dem talk...

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by jibrilELsudan: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2019
ComradeShegs:

Iranu sad

iCUMu

Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by Teey0563(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by Iranoladun(f): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2019
Pascopele:
Guys, Can we stop buying vegetables at Supermarkets, Spar, Shoptrite, shops etc? and support our mothers on the streetsThey have families to feed.

Pass it o

If the vegetables on the street are as clean as that of the supermarket why not? Our market needs to be seriously upgraded. In 2019 Meat is still been put on unhygienic slabs, tables and trays open to dust and flies. Vegetables and grains are sold in open basin susceptible to all sort of impurities.

I understand Flour Mills just launch their Gari, if it meet my taste (sour) I will stop buying Gari in open market and patronize them. Our food packaging is archaic jare�

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by Pascopele: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2019
I have a garri, you would like, it aint sour, you mind want to give it a trial.
Iranoladun:

If the vegetables on the street are as clean as that of the supermarket why not? Our market needs to be seriously upgraded. In 2019 Meat is still been put on unhygienic slabs, tables and trays open to dust and flies. Vegetables and grains are sold in open basin susceptible to all sort of impurities.

I understand Flour Mills just launch their Gari, if it meet my taste (sour) I will stop buying Gari in open market and patronize them. Our food packaging is archaic jare�
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by owieelov25: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2019
u are a bastard jibril
jibrilELsudan:
I will like to fvck his wife and cum in her mouth.
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by crazygod(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2019
Florblu:

You're so blind to the Alaba boys with big tummy

If you wanna troll, ensure you come with your f
brain full
Ogbeni calm down. Everything na tribalism for u. I be Yoruba guy. Do take a chill pill. undecided
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by Florblu(f): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2019
crazygod:

Ogbeni calm down. Everything na tribalism for u. I be Yoruba guy. Do take a chill pill. undecided

On behalf of the Yoruba brethren, we hereby deny you and dash you out to the Igbos.

No son of the soil will dare insult his brethren except he is BASTARD
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by crazygod(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2019
Florblu:

On behalf of the Yoruba brethren, we hereby deny you and dash you out to the Igbos.

No son of the soil will dare insult his brethren except he is BASTARD
U wey I go sell for Yoruba land u dey talk abi?
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by AllenSpencer: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pascopele:
Guys, Can we stop buying vegetables at Supermarkets, Spar, Shoptrite, shops etc? and support our mothers on the streetsThey have families to feed.

Pass it o

But I thought those vegetables are sourced locally.

Never patronised though but strongly believe

Can we be importing vegetables into Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by Pascopele: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
AllenSpencer:

But I thought those vegetables are sourced locally.

Never patronised though but strongly believe

Can we be importing vegetables into Nigeria?
It si possible as long as we import solar panels and VAT has increased on it
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by jakandeola(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
crazygod:
U wey I go sell for Yoruba land u dey talk abi?
u are Togo not yoruba
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by crazygod(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
jakandeola:
u are Togo not yoruba
My wife is Togolese.
Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by jakandeola(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
crazygod:

My wife is Togolese.
bibijay is my friend but I saw her wedding blog were she say u are Togo.gret her for me.she Neva come in rooms again

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) by Pascopele: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Pascopele:

Pass it o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked / ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy / AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.