Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) (2649 Views)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by CastedGist: 5:45am On Jan 25, 2019
Series hit maker Tekno who went forth to setup his own record label, Cartel after his contract expired with Triple MG, shows off his fleet of cars as he poses by the side.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/singer-tekno-poses-with-his-cars-photo

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by CastedGist: 5:45am On Jan 25, 2019
See more photos of Tekno's cars here >> http://gistmore.com/singer-tekno-poses-with-his-cars-photo

Re: Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by itspzpics(m): 5:52am On Jan 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by TeamDoctor: 6:04am On Jan 25, 2019
Small boy with big God....
Hi Mr techno warm greetings from an obediently atikulated fellow.

My people lets prove it again' Like for atiku, share for buhari

1 Like

Re: Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2019
Alhaji Tekno
Re: Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by miracle956: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2019
Mmmm show off
Re: Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by Peterdreddblog(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2019
smiley
Re: Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by 3ace(m): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2019
Pretty mike wins this. His choice of cars and colour is way cooler. Please, don't quote me with "who asked you?".
Re: Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by Tinaagboba: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2019
3ace:
Pretty mike wins this. His choice of cars and colour is way cooler. Please, don't quote me with "who asked you?".

Everyone with their choice.
Re: Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by Towersport(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2019
Talent . .......

God will make my hopes become realities tooo
AMEN
Re: Singer Tekno Poses With His Cars (photo) by gistblogger: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet / Actress Anita Joseph In New york Advice Nigerians To Vote, Fans Comes For Her / Cardi B Eats Yoruba Woman Jollof ..rice PEPPER OHH�️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.