Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed (30313 Views)

Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar / Ubi Franklin Slams Rude Online Beggar / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by FlirtyGist: 6:51am On Jan 25, 2019
Actress Omoni Oboli has issued an advice to an online beggar who crept into her page to beg for money so she could feed.

What Omoni Oboli said to an online beggar who begged for 1k to feed

The online beggar wrote:

“Please can someone help me with just 1k. I’m hungry. I just want to eat. Thank you and may God bless you.”

The above response not being enough, Omoni Oboli took a screenshot of the lady’s message and posted it on her page with the below caption;

“These are the issues…
I have never responded to begging comments ever because I know first hand that we’ve all needed a little assistance and maybe even still do so we have to ask but…
You are asking for assistance for what exactly? What is the end game? Is it to start a business that will eventually give you some financial freedom? If so, fantastic! I applaud you!

When it becomes a lifestyle is when it gets worrisome. How do you for months or years drop the same comment on hundreds or thousands of posts? It reminds me of those days nicely dressed guys would come to you outside business places and say they lost their wallet and they just needed transport fare. You will then know you’ve been had, when the same guy meets you the following week with the exact same story. It’s now online.

We all know country hard. Leave o, it’s really hard for many people and we try in our small capacity to help as many people as we can…But if you are an able bodied young person, think of what you can do and then you can beg for the money to do it. I know free money is sweet. Believe me, as hard as I work for my money, the kind of dance I dance when I get free money nor be here but…there’s dignity in making your own money. Dignity in doing something that will not only give you money but bring satisfaction and fulfillment.

My darling young lady deleted her comment after my response to her. Luckily I had screenshot it. I had thought she would come to my DM asking for assistance to start something but she deleted her comment. What does that tell you?
Please my fellow hustlers, nobody owes anybody anything! Stand up and do something! God bless our hustle.”

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/what-omoni-oboli-said-to-an-online-beggar-who-begged-for-1k-to-feed

30 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by FlirtyGist: 6:51am On Jan 25, 2019

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Kenzico(m): 6:56am On Jan 25, 2019
sad angry shocked

People can really embarrass themselves on social media

Can you imagine

66 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by GOFRONT(m): 6:58am On Jan 25, 2019
We dont even know the difference between Real beggers and their fake ones..

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by CheapDataGuy: 7:04am On Jan 25, 2019
Truth is they are the reason why people don't want to help others at all.

Lazy youth everywhere.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Fuckuignos(f): 7:04am On Jan 25, 2019
Wherever corruption is mentioned, especially on the international scale, concerning Nigerians, one man’s name is sure to pop up, from the US Senate to the Italian investigation of the Malabu Scandal, even back at home to the PTDF - Mr Atiku Abubakar, PDP’s Presidential candidates

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by tstx(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Nigerians now lack basic integrity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by TeamDoctor: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Hanty u for still give am 1k last last abeg na... de money fit save em life..

Just imagine how low and impoverished buhari has reduced Nigeria and her citizens.

click Like if you are in support of the back to daura movement.... share if u believe in 4+4

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2019
there’s dignity in making your own money. Dignity in doing something that will not only give you money but bring satisfaction and fulfillment.
Please my fellow hustlers, nobody owes anybody anything! Stand up and do something! God bless our hustle.”

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 25, 2019
Begging is too much on the cyber space

We all had hard times and resorted to doing menial jobs to keep head above water

These days some people just want easy money and luck

undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by vincent561(m): 7:06am On Jan 25, 2019
Words well served.

1 Like

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by contigiency(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2019
It's really a sad development.
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by easynetsms(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Gbam... The way Nigerians are begging on social media is quite alarming. Some cn beg u for airtime so dey will call their girlfriend ...

Check my signature for cheap internet data ... 100% legit

2 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by ednut1(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2019
The yeye giveaways some celebs do encourages begging

10 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Yes na... Beggars are lazy naturally... Once they taste the funds gotten from begging, every ounce of energy to become productive disappears from their body.

8 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by coolfredo(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
We dont even know the difference between Real beggers and their fake ones..
so we have real begers, what qualified them to be real ?

1 Like

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Peterpanny: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2019
People can mumu themselve sha
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by DP84: 7:16am On Jan 25, 2019
We live in an era where people are too lazy to work but proud to beg.

2 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 25, 2019
No mind them. They are everywhere even here on NL. Na so one gum follow me dey beg 3k to feed her baby as if na me fùck, give her belle. Some ppl sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 25, 2019
tstx:
Nigerians now lack basic integrity
cry cry cry cry
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by allenraymond(m): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2019
True talk
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Glink2018(m): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2019
Next...
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by MARKone(m): 7:20am On Jan 25, 2019
Those are scammers very irritating set of people

3 Likes

Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Trybes(m): 7:20am On Jan 25, 2019
Words full of wisdom by Omoni
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by freemanbubble: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2019
isoright
Re: What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed by Haymaykar(m): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2019
all these online beggars I don't even understand them self....abeg who will give me #10000 here...(am just joking ohhhh...not serious)undecidedcoolcool..

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Sacrificed Myself To Ensure Bobrisky Arrest – Verydarkman Apologizes To Police / Tayo Odueke ‘Sindodo’ Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos / Charles Inojie & Wife, Obehi Obhiseh Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.