Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It (36310 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by richidinho(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2019
What do you think Fashola is trying to tell Buhari in this picture?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Mystick: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2019
Typical Zombie posture.

Na waa o, ugly group I must say.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by youngest85(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari; I will squeeze you
Fashola; you say wetin?

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by forreelinc(m): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2019
jubril: since i started impersonating buhari, aisha's p*ssy is now this wide
fashola: ah ah this is not public discussion na
igbo man: how she take dey waka
igbo woman: Jeeesus

177 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by bluebay(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2019
Is that Fashola there? Mehn, appointment is not by force o. This one is like a curse to you coz Amechi that la in the deeper mess isn’t ematiated like you Fashola.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Amazingken(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2019
forreelinc:
jubril: since i started impersonating buhari, aisha's p*ssy is now this wide
fashola: ah ah this is not public discussion na
igbo man: how she take dey waka
thats why youths are said to be lazy here

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Ruddyman(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2019
No come mumu hereoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Homeboiy: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2019
tongue
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2019
Fashola was only checking the ear, as instructed by Nnamdi Kanu. Heheheheh

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by seunmsg(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2019
bluebay:
Is that Fashola there? Mehn, appointment is not by force o. This one is like a curse to you coz Amechi that la in the deeper mess isn’t ematiated like you Fashola.

He even looks better in pictures. If you see him one on one, he looks so old and lean.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by naunasabi: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2019
Fashola after failing back to back he has been humbled. His ministerial position exposed his inadequacies big time. grin

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by fredoooooo: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2019
Omo Fashola .... Omo Eko Pataki cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Bossontop(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari......"My able minister of darkness, hafa na"
Fashola......"haba my mumu oga, even u dey call me laidat, ma no expose your incompetence oo!!"

Rotflmao

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Abjay97(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2019
g
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by 3millionia: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2019
lolz, no caption. Visit naijadjmixtapes.com for foreign and naija dj mixtapes
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by sojayy(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2019
pmb: hope all robust projects has been accomplished for d sake of my reelection
Brf: bubu d work load heavy o, in fact e don bend my neck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by SEONaijaExpert: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2019
The President has proven to everyone that he's been in sound health more than ever as he moves from one state to the other campaigning.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by tamonokare: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2019
Buharil: Fashola, this time, please look for the one that has a wide waist with small breasts. Not like the one you brought when we went to Jos, that one didn't perform at all.
fashola: ah ah this is not what you should say here na, Obiano is listening to what you are saying.
Ngige: Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by sojayy(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2019
Abjay97:
g
masun
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Pascopele: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2019
How do you “pull out” of a presidential race three weeks to elections after attending a Presidential debate just a few days ago?

How does your party accuse you of wanting a position in the Federal Cabinet and then go ahead to endorse the same President?

Something is fishy...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by rattlesnake(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2019
And the yorubas know that PMB is incoherent

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by easynetsms(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari: I want to make Nigerian great if am elected

Fashola: oga why u dey lie like this na grin

Check my signature for cheap internet data

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by ClearFlair: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Mystick:
Typical Zombie posture.

Carry your curse of hatred commot here.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Minister of Darkness

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by goodlifehyd(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by Seetto: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2019
2019 we go squeeze them like orange, baba take am easy o.....u no sai na Onitsha we dey o ......

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by shachris02: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2019
That's an arselicking pose right there.

Afongas are known fulani arse kissers.

Fashola's head be turninonion! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by freemanbubble: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It by anonymuz(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2019
Mystick:
Typical Zombie posture.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy & Crowd In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States / Judge Adedayo Akintoye Buys Property In Dubai’s Burj Khalifa - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.