Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,949 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

“why I Stopped Going To Church” – Rapper, Falz Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Stopped Going To Church” – Rapper, Falz Explains (403 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy / Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reveals Why She Stopped Going To Church / Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why I Stopped Going To Church” – Rapper, Falz Explains by loadedgists12: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Nigerian singer, Falz’s mother, Mrs. Funmi Falana, was one of the guests at her son’s much-anticipated album ‘Moral Instruction’ listening party.
The rapper’s mother, who got an opportunity to talk at the event, disclosed that she is bothered that Falz doesn’t go to church.
In her own words,
“Folarin, you don’t go to church and I am bothered. I hope you would start going to church this year.”

Full story
����

http://loadedgists.com.ng/2019/01/25/why-i-stopped-going-to-church-rapper-falz-explains/

Re: “why I Stopped Going To Church” – Rapper, Falz Explains by donbachi(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2019
U go church,u no go church....u serve God,u no serve God.him go still be God.

(1) (Reply)

Former Big Brother Naija Housemates Alex And Cee-c Finally Reconcile / Broda Shaggi Releases Statement Over Alleged Marriage Proposal / Being In Relationship Is Stressful, Stay Single – Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.