Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Donald Duke Will Become The President Of Nigeria One Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Will Become The President Of Nigeria One Day (301 Views)

2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Duke Will Become The President Of Nigeria One Day by newinventions: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2019
After watching Donald Duke the presidential candidate of the SDP on Channels TV, I know and now believe he is the Messiah we ve been waiting for. The man literally changed Cross River from nothing to one of the the best cities in the world. If given the opportunity he will turn Nigeria a word class country.

For those of you sitting on the fence, I think it's high time you make good use of your PVC. I know he might not win this coming election but I have a dream that one day Donald Duke will become the president of this great country. Only time will tell.

It's high time we look away from APC and PDP. They cannot take us to our promise land. We the youth need to take the bull by the horn. Let's come out and support a new party and collectively we can move this country to where it should be.

The change we desire start from you and I. Let's change the way we think.

It is I Tolu, a pioneer of a new Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Will Become The President Of Nigeria One Day by nonsobaba: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2019
I say AMEN to this.
Re: Donald Duke Will Become The President Of Nigeria One Day by gidgiddy: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2019
newinventions:
After watching Donald Duke the presidential candidate of the SDP on Channels TV, I know and now believe he is the Messiah we ve been waiting for. The man literally changed Cross River from nothing to one of the the best cities in the world. If given the opportunity he will turn Nigeria a word class country.

For those of you sitting on the fence, I think it's high time you make good use of your PVC. I know he might not win this coming election but I have a dream that one day Donald Duke will become the president of this great country. Only time will tell.

It's high time we look away from APC and PDP. They cannot take us to our promise land. We the youth need to take the bull by the horn. Let's come out and support a new party and collectively we can move this country to where it should be.

The change we desire start from you and I. Let's change the way we think.

It is I Tolu, a pioneer of a new Nigeria.

If you are dreaming of Donald Duke being President someday, you better start thinking of how to convince the North to vote for him

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths Say They Will Endorse Buhari / 2019 Election: A "Cambridge Analytical" Style Attack To Divide The South / Obaseki Promises World-Class NAFEST As Runsewe Unveils New Festival Offerings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.