Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Bound By Love - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bound By Love (13364 Views)

Bound For Life / Arrested By Love By Bright Daniel : Episode 1 - 5 / Arrested By Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2019
No oo, Nath dao shall not kill ooo

Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 4:46am On Feb 23, 2019
EPISODE 39
<><><>
Joy’s shocked face suddenly turned to a smile thus making Nath look back in surprise to see two guys walking towards their direction, one was masked while one wasn’t but looked very mean.
“Do you really think you can kill me?, Nath Edwards!” Joy laughed and stood up, then dusted her clothes.
“What games are you playing?” Nath asked as the two guys were still walking towards them.
“Love game,” Joy smiled and folded her arms.
“This is weird Joy, I mean how can you be so desperate?” Nath asked and folded his arms too.
“I love you Nath but if you push me, I will wipe out your a-s here and now,” Joy said as she stopped smiling and looked more serious.
Nath laughed out loudly making her stare at him as it was now her turn to look surprise.
“What’s funny?” Joy asked and nodded at the two guys who had stopped walking to keep coming.
“You are just funny. Do you really think you can kill me with this toy you call a gun?” Nath chuckled, then unfolded his arms and stared at the gun admiringly.
“Wow!” One of the guys who was masked exclaimed as they now stood by Nath’s side thus putting him in the middle. “You really have guts,” the guy said and pulled off his mask.
“Felix!” Nath shouted and moved back a little as he couldn’t believe his eyes.
“Yes!” Felix replied. Then he added “Presido” as an after thought.
“Are you also in this stupid game?” Nath asked further and glanced at the gun in his right hand.
“What do you think? That I was your friend?” Felix asked and smiled. “Come on Nath, you are surrounded by unfriendly friends.”
Nath moved closer and stood infront of him, then placed a hand on his right shoulder. “But why?, why are you doing this?” he asked staring deep into his eyes.
Felix ignored his question and said instead, “Your dad came to school earlier today with an army of soldiers just to look for you and to rescue you I guess.”
Nath smiled on hearing that. He knew his father would surely come to rescue him but then he stopped smiling and removed his hand from Felix shoulder. “So, what do you really want to do to me now?” he asked.
Felix face became mean as he turned to Joy who had been silent all this while and she nodded again. “Nothing, just want you to denounce Gold here or be killed,” he replied.
Nath giggled, “You guys are just bunch of fools especially you Felix. Very well then, if it’s because of Gold that all this is happening, fine! kill me coz I’m ever ready to die for the love of my life,” he said with a renewed confidence and handed the gun to Felix.
Felix couldn’t say a word nor collect the gun, he just fixed his gaze on Nath, wondering what made him feel so strong.
Nath smiled, then bent and dropped the gun at Felix feet, “Please don’t think twice, just kill me coz I can’t wait to die,” he said and raised up his two hands high in the air…
:
<><><>
GENERAL HOSPITAL
:
Mr Daniels paced to and fro the hospital’s reception while the two nurses kept running in and out. He knew how much he had suffered the last time he had brought his wife to the same hospital when she had fainted due to shock. “Oh God! Please save her,” he prayed silently.
Then the doctor on duty walked into the reception. He had a permanent smile on his face, as though he would break bad news to a patient with a smile. “Please sir, calm down and come with me,” he said to Mr Daniels who had rushed to him immediately he’d emerged from the corridor, then he turned and headed back to the ward where Mr Daniels wife had been admitted.
:
INSIDE THE WARD
:
Mr Daniels immediately rushed to the bed his wife lay and sat beside her, then caressed her face with his right palm. “Doctor! How is she?” he asked and turned to the doctor.
The doctor heaved a huge sigh of relief. “Well we thank God, at first we lost all hope coz she had completely stopped breathing but after about two dosages of injection, she was able to breath again.”
“Oh thank God!” Mr Daniels exclaimed. “So what next now?” he asked.
“She’ll be fine, all she needs now is a good rest and enough sleep but you’ll have to go home and get her something to eat,” the doctor said.
“Okay doctor,” Mr Daniels said calmly.
“Good, I’ll be in my office incase anything comes up,” the doctor said and left.
After the doctor had left, Mr Daniels wondered who could have kidnapped Gold. “Could it be Edwards has a hand in this,” he muttered silently to himself…
To be continued..

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 6:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
EPISODE 40
<><><>
INSIDE THE THICK FOREST
(GOLD’S SIDE OF THE STORY)
:
Gold and the guy continued walking deeper and deeper into the forest with the guy. “Where are we even going?” she asked the guy in fear.
“Just keep quiet and follow me!” the said without turning to look at her.
“I’m tired and I can’t go any further,” She yelled and sort refuge under a tree, and after a short pause added, “We’ve been walking for hours now and it’s getting late, I need some rest please.”
The guy muttered something intangible to himself, then walked back to where she sat, “This is what I dislike in women, the get tired so easily, no wonder they are called weaker vessels,” he fussed and sat down too.
Gold choosed to ignore him and leaned her back on the tree. Minutes later, she heard voices and drum beats, then quickly stood just in time as the guy also stood up.
“Where are you going?” the guy asked.
“To find out where that noise coming from,” She replied and started moving towards the direction of the drum beats.
“No, you can’t, it’s dangerous,” the guy held her hand.
“You can’t stop me, I will be back soon,” She said and freed her hand from his hold and started running towards the sound she had heard…
:
<><><>
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
:
Mr Edwards sat on a chair beside his car discussing with the Army General and the Vice Chancellor.
“Madam, you told me Mr Daniels daughter is missing too, right?” Mr Edwards asked.
“Yes sir,” the vice chancellor replied.
“Now it’s getting more and more complicated,” the General said. “If they can’t be found within three days, then this university will have to be closed down,” he added.
“But sir…” the Vice chancellor started to say.
“I talk and you listen, remember two young lifes are at stake,” Mr Edwards cut her short.
“But sir, didn’t you put any tracking device in any of his stuffs?” the General asked, turning to face Nath’s dad.
Mr Edwards sighed in anger, “I did, I put it in his wrist watch but as it is now, he’s not even with the wrist watch after I had warned him strongly never to pull off the watch except he wants to take his bath,” he replied. Then added, “Sometimes I wonder why that boy doesn’t listen to instructions, When I find him, I will make sure I give him a knock on the head for that.”
“I’m sure we would find him, let’s keep calm and wait,” the General smiled a bit as he tried reducing the tension…
:
<><><>
INSIDE THE FOREST
:
The soldiers divided themselves into three groups as the approached the forest.
“This forest is a big one and I know for sure that he and his attackers are here,” One of the soldiers said as they stopped infront of the forest.
“Yes!” Another soldier concurred. “He is here and we must find him, but remember don’t be quick to shoot inorder to avoid shooting the wrong person, now the search continues,” he ordered and ran immediately into the forest and the others followed suite with their boots making noise as the ran into different directions according to how they had divided themselves…
:
NATH’S SIDE OF THE STORY
:
Nath still stood with a raised hand and a closed eye. It was so obvious that he wasn’t afraid to die.
After waiting for what seemed like a long time to him, he dropped down his hands and opened his eyes but was surprised to see Felix, the guy that came with him and Joy still standing and staring at him.
“Wow!” Nath laughed and picked up the gun. “You guys wanted me dead but now none of you can kill me, can someone please tell me why?” he asked and started romancing the gun.
Felix laughed too, “Don’t be so full of yourself because I am capable of killing you right now.”
“Then take the gun, blow my brains out with it,” Nath said and handed the gun to Felix which he collected. “Kill me now!” he ordered.
Felix smiled and glanced at Joy who nodded that Nath should be killed. Then he moved closer to Nath and said, “Say your last prayer!”
Nath chuckled and knelt down, then raised his hands high in the air, “I Nath Edwards can never be killed, so be prepared to face your doom in the next few minutes,” he smiled broadly, showing his dimples.
Felix laughed and cocked the gun, then he pointed it at Nath’s forehead, “I’m sorry dear friend but always learn to be careful with people in your next life,” he said and was about to pull the trigger but a gun short was heard.
Nath closed his eyes tight as he heard the gun shot but wondered why he wasn’t shot. So after few seconds, he opened his eyes to find Felix lying in his pool of blood and Joy kneeling in surrender with the other guy. Then he looked up and his joy knew no bounds as he saw the soldiers who had surrounded them…
:
To be continued…

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by iamgprince: 5:14am On Feb 26, 2019
thanks for the update op
Re: Bound By Love by Simplicitymayor: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
nice story u av got my dear! more grease to ur elbow! more updates pls
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
EPISODE 41
<><><>
INSIDE THE THICK FOREST
:
Nath’s heart was filled with joy as he stood up and greeted the soldiers one after the other, hugging them briefly.
Minutes later, another group of soldiers walked towards their direction with Jeffrey and the guy he had ran with in the middle.
“Mission accomplished,” One of the soldiers smiled and placed his gun on his right shoulder.
“Yes, we came, saw and conquered,” Another soldier said, then used his gun to hit Joy on the buttocks as she knelt down. “Bad girl, you were sent to the university to study but you came and began chasing after men and carrying guns, at your age,” he added.
“That’s how they go about painting their family name black,” Another soldier said. “Where are others?” he asked and looked around.
“They’ll soon…” Another soldier started to say but the sound from his walkie talkie stopped him, so he removed it and read the message that was sent. “Okay, we’ll be there right away,” he spoke into the walkie talkie and turned to the others, “A girl has been caught in the web of ritualists deep inside this forest and a fierce battle is about to begin. Nine of you will follow me while ten will wait behind and try to contact Mr Edwards and General, we need help urgently,” he said and turned to leave with the nine soldiers but Nath stopped him.
“Please sirs, can I come with you,” Nath pleaded looking from one soldier to another.
The soldiers looked at each other, then one asked, “Why?”
“I think I might be of help,” Nath replied. Then the soldiers looked at each other again and nodded.
“Alright but you will stay right beside me,” the one who had received the call said to him.
“As you wish sir,” Nath smiled and held his hand.
“Good! Heads high, the search begins,” the soldier who had received the call shouted and ran towards the direction he was told with Nath beside him while the nine others cocked their guns, raised it high in the air and ran after him…
:
<><><>
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
:
Mr Edwards, the General and the Vice Chancellor were still discussing when a car quickly sped up towards school, then horned loudly at the gate.
After the gate was opened, the car drove in speedily and parked in the same field the cars and hilluxes were parked.
Opening the car door, Mr Daniels got out looking really pissed off, then walked angrily towards the trio without caring to close his car door and removed his eyeglasse.
“Goodafternoon sir,” the Vice chancellor stood up and greeted, likewise the General but Mr Edwards completely ignored him and pretended not to see him.
“Save the greetings to yourself,” Mr Daniels shouted and turned to Mr Edwards who was still seated, looking less concerned. “Mr Edwards, where on earth have you kept my daughter,” he asked in annoyance.
“Excuse you,” Mr Edwards stood up too and also removed his glasses. “What are you talking about?” he also questioned.
“You heard me, provide my daughter now or I continue from where you stopped years back,” Mr Daniels fumed.
Mr Edwards chuckled and folded his glasses properly, “You are a well respected man in this country and I think you should have learnt how to be mature from the numerous schools you attended or better still from other respected men around,” he said.
“Don’t you dare insult me Edwards,” Mr Daniels shouted.
By that time, students who were passing by had begun to stop as they watched in amazement wondering why the retired Army General and the most renowned Mr Daniels would be quarreling and exchanging words in public.
“Please calm down sir,” the General pleaded and moved closer to Mr Daniels. “The son of the retired General here is also missing and we are waiting for the soldiers that were sent out insearch of them to be back.”
“No, allow him to insult me and embarrass himself in public,” Mr Edwards said angrily.
“Please sir, be calm,” the Vice chancellor pleaded.
Just as Mr Daniels was about to speak up, the General’s walkie talkie vibrated and he removed it and read the message, then turned to Mr Edwards. “We need to be in the forest behind the school now, fierce battle of life and death is ongoing,” he said and hurried to his car while trying to call his driver to bring his jeep to the said location.
Mr Edwards and Mr Daniels wore their glasses at the same time and rushed to their car leaving the Vice Chancellor behind who looked confused on what to do…
To be continued…

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Simplicitymayor: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thumbs up op ! am really enjoying dis story! ride on!
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
EPISODE 42
<><><>
:
After about some minutes of driving, Mr Edwards and the General arrived the forest and within of an eye, they had removed their guns from their boots.
“You all should wait behind,” the General said to the hillux drivers as he walked to one of the hillux and removed an Ak-47, then turned and followed Mr Edwards who was already running inside the forest.
:
INSIDE THE FOREST
:
It was already getting dark as they were fully inside the forest. They didn’t mind but kept running deeper and deeper as if they were running on a thorn free path.
Soon they reached where the other ten soldiers were guarding Jeffrey, Joy, the two guys and Felix dead body.
“Where’s my son?, did you find him?” Mr Edwards asked as looked from Joy to Jeffrey, then the soldiers.
“He left with the rescue team sir,” One of the soldiers said.
“What?” the General shouted. “Why did you allow him go?” he asked.
“Sorry sir,” the soldiers apologised in unison.
“That’s alright,” Mr Edwards said. “Five men should step out and switch on their torchlights, while five will wait behind,” he ordered.
The soldiers obeyed immediately and did as they were asked to do.
“Good, I’ll lead,” the General said and turned to leave but a voice stopped him.
“Please wait,” Mr Daniels called out as he ran towards them. “Let me come with you, the girl might just be my daughter,” he pleaded as he stopped infront of them breathing heavily.
Inspite of himself, Mr Edwards felt pity for him as he totally forgot about their quarrels at that moment, so he walked to him and placed a hand on his right shoulder, “Don’t worry, this battle is for only soldiers,” he smiled.
“Please, I can fight,” Mr Daniels pleaded further.
Mr Edwards smiled broadly, “Yes but you are not as strong as a soldier, I promise you your daughter will be safe,” he patted his shoulder and turned to the five choosen soldiers and the General, “Let’s go,” he said and ran foward while the soldiers and the General followed suite.
“Oh God!” Mr Daniels cried in despair as he stared after them. “Bring them back safe and sound,” he prayed and sat on the grass while the remaining five soldiers switched on their torchlights thus making that area flood with light…
:
<><><>
BATTLE FIELD
:
Gold had been untied from the sacrifice table she was tied to before the soldiers came to her rescue and was asked to wait at a distance away from the battle field.
Though where they were was a thick and big forest, the ritual ground had been cleared up and turned to a dry ground and at one corner, was a small thatched house.
Gold’s eyes had widened in shock when Nath had arrived with the soldiers earlier and joined in the battle. Though the battle looked tough and fierce with three soldiers already lying dead in cold blood and five ritualist also lying dead, She had great faith and trust in God that the soldiers were going to win.
As she stood shivering in fear, her eyes widened more in shock as Nath’s dad, the Army General and five soldiers ran past her into the battle field chanting war songs. But unfortunately, a spear was thrown towards the direction Nath’s dad and his entourage had emerged but as Nath’s dad quickly bent to dodge it, the spear ran straight into one of the soldiers chest, making him shout and fall in pains as blood gushed from his chest.
Mr Edwards immediately rushed back to the soldier the spear had hit, bent over him and pulled out a dagger from his pocket and ran into the battle field.
Sounds of grunts and groans could be heard as the battle got fiercer and tougher. Some soldiers who had circled round just to shoot soon came running back as they fought, kicked and stabbed.
“Son! Watch out,” Mr Edwards called out to Nath as one of the ritualist was behind him with a dagger ready to stab him at the back but Nath immediately turned round and with the swiftness of an eagle, chopped off his head and he fell.
“Yeiii!” the Army General yield as one of the ritualist hit his head with a matchet handle. He quickly turned round, pulled out his dagger and stabbed him on the stomach, then threw a sidewards kick at the one who stood by his side thus sending him crashing down on the ground. After killing both men, he ran into the middle of the battle field, where five soldiers were finding it difficult to kill the leader to the ritual group.
Then suddenly, Gold began shivering again in fear, worse than before as a ritualist ran towards her with a long dagger that was curved like a snake and was about stabbing her but Nath who had been glancing at her from time to time, quickly speed up from where he stood and ran inbetween the ritualist dagger and Gold, and within a twinkle of an eye, the dagger drove straight into his right upper shoulder making him scream and fall down…
To be continued…

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 3:44am On Feb 28, 2019
EPISODE 43
<><><>
STILL THE BATTLE FIELD
:
Immediately Nath fell to the ground, the Army General and his father who had stopped to see where he was running to quickly rushed to him as if a hero had fallen, just at the same time Gold also rushed and pulled out the dagger from Nath’s shoulder, then with great speed chopped off the ritualist head therefore making the blood splatter on her face and some on Nath’s body. Gold stood with the dagger in her right hand, breathing heavily as she watched the ritualist’s head roll like a ball and then stop at a little distance.
“Oh no, Nath!” Mr Edwards cried as he knelt beside him and shook him vigorously but Nath didn’t stir a bit.
From the way Mr Edwards knelt beside his son with his arm bleeding from the injury he had sustained, the General knew that he didn’t really care about the battle anymore as his son’s life was now his number one priority and looking up, it seems the ritualists kept increasing in number. So he stood up and shouted out loud to the soldiers who were still fighting without knowing what had happened, “USE THE DEFENSE DEVICE,” then pulled Mr Edwards up, carried Nath’s body and turned to Gold who still held the dagger with a confused expression, “Follow me immediately,” he said and ran inside the forest.
As soon as the soldiers heard that order, they all understood and quickly brought out their devices, litted it and ran out of the open field into the forest where they stood to watch the device explode…
Minutes later, the Army General ran past where Mr Daniels, the five soldiers, Joy, Jeffrey and the two guys were left behind, and headed out of the forest. Gold and Mr Edwards also joined him seconds later.
“My daughter!” Mr Daniels called out immediately he saw Gold also run past them but she was too far from hearing him so he also ran after them…
:
<><><>
OUTSIDE THE FOREST
:
Nath was given first aid treatment by the General but it wasn’t working, so he carried him up again, opened the door to his father’s car and placed him inside while Gold also entered the car and closed the door ignoring her father who kept shouting her name as he also came out of the forest.
“Thank you, please handle the rest let me rush him to the hospital, I’ll be back after he has been admitted,” Mr Edwards said as he emerged from the forest and without waiting for another second, he walked and opened the front door, then entered and zoomed off.
“Please get your arm treared as well,” The Army General called after Mr Edwards even though he knew it was just a fruitless effort coz the retired General he knew would never treat his wounds after a war except all wounded others had been treated as well. Then he turned to Mr Daniels who stood, still staring after the car that was out of sight. “You can join them sir, they’ll be at the General hospital,” he said. “Excuse me please, I’ve got some things to tidy up before Mr Edwards get back,” he smiled and walked back into the forest.
“My wife!” Mr Daniels thought aloud, then quickly rushed to his car, opened and entered, then zoomed off too…
:
<><><>
GENERAL HOSPITAL
:
Nath was being take care of inside the ward while his father and Gold sat on the settee in the reception and waited.
“When and how did you enter my car without my knowing?” Mr Edwards asked Gold who had her head bent down.
Gold raised her head and looked up at him, “I entered before you came out of the forest,” she replied.
Mr Edwards sighed, “Good, so why did you follow me?” he asked again.
“Nath risked his life to save me sir and this happens to be the fourth time,” Gold said and forced out a smile.
“Impressive!” Mr Edwards exclaimed and nodded, “Is that the only reason why you followed me?”
“No sir, I love Nath, I love him so much that I get hurt when he’s hurt,” Gold answered boldly.
“You love…”
“Excuse me sir,” the doctor walked in and said, making Mr Edwards stop his statement midway. “I’ll like to see you in my office,” he added and walked out of the reception.
Mr Edwards stood up, “Wait here for me,” he said to Gold and left for the doctor’s office…
:
INSIDE THE DOCTOR’S OFFICE
:
“Doctor please, how is my son?” Mr Edwards asked as soon as he entered without caring to sit down.
“Please sit down,” the doctor said.
“No, how is my son?” Mr Edwards snapped.
The doctor sighed deeply. “I’m sorry sir, the blade of the dagger is a poisonous one and he lost so much blood, we tried all we could to save him but…” the doctor paused.
“But what?” Mr Edwards asked impatiently…
To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Nothing should happen to Nath please
Thanks for the updates
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2019
Gbese, haaaa, no oooo

OP kamari oooo
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2019
EPISODE 44
<><><>
GENERAL HOSPITAL
:
The doctor just stared Mr Edwards, unable to speak thus making him loose total control of himself.
“But what doctor?” Mr Edwards asked again but this time with a slightly raised voice as he hit his folded fist on the doctor’s desk.
The doctor breath in and out heavily. “He needs an urgent operation which means the affected hand will be cut off and if the operation is not carried out in the next one hour or there about, we might just loose him coz the poison keeps spreading rapidly every second and that’s very dangerous,” he concluded.
“What?” Mr Edwards exclaimed in shock, then pulled out a chair from under the desk and sat down camly. “I shouldn’t have gone to rescue her,” he muttered. “So doctor, you mean my son will loose his right hand?” he asked just to be sure of what he’d heard.
“Exactly sir,” the doctor replied.
“So after risking my life just to save Daniels daughter, my son’s arm will now become the sacrificial lamb,” Mr Edwards thought as he placed his elbow on the desk and buried his head in his palms.
The doctor was moved to pity as he watched the retired General display such deep emotions. “Please sir, take it easy on yourself,” he pleaded.
“This is unbelievable doctor, Is there no other way out?”
“I’m afraid sir, that’s the only way out.
Mr Edwards sat still and stared at the doctor without knowing what to say or do…
:
<><><>
THE FOREST
:
The unrest had died down. Most of the ritualists were killed while others were arrested. They soldiers had lost seven of them during the battle.
Joy, Jeffrey and the two guys were bundled and put into one of the hillux while Felix’s and the bodies of the dead soldiers were put into another hillux and drove straight to the General hospital where the dead bodies would be put into the mortuary.
“That battle was a tough one but I’m glad we made it,” the General said to one of the soldiers as he opened the door to the jeep his driver had come with as instructed. “Six of you are wonded. Three should join me in my jeep with my driver, the other three should make use of my car and the rest should enter the hilluxes. We are all going to the General hospital so the wounded ones can have their injuries tended to,” he concluded and entered the jeep while the soldiers did as instructed.
Minutes later, the whole forest area looked very dark and deserted as if Nothing had happened there…
:
<><><>
NATH’S HOUSE
Time checked -8:30pm
:
Mrs Edwards, Nath’s mum, sat on the couch in the sitting room, looking dead worried as she kept glancing at the wall clock and dialing her husband’s number from time to time. “What could be wrong,” she pondered as she stood and picked up the remote on the centre table, then walked to the television and switched it on to see if she’d get any information while still trying her husband’s number.
Minutes after she had switched on the television and walked back to her seat, A report came up where the forest was shown with dead bodies of ritualist littered around. The report stated that the battle to rescue the daughter of the most renowned Mr Daniels was brought to an abrupt end immediately the retired General’s son was stabbed by one of the ritualists as he tried to rescue the daughter of Mr Daniels from being killed and it also stated that Nathaniel Edwards, the son of the retired General’s was in a state of coma at the General hospital and the chances of his survival was 50/50.
“Jesus!” Mrs Edwards shouted as she quickly stood up and rushed to the bedroom upstairs to pick her car key.
Minutes later, she came running down the stairs again and headed to the door, only to realise in her haste that she had picked the key to the house. “Oh God! Please save my son, my only son,” she cried and rushed back upstairs to get the right key.
“AK, take care of the house,” she shouted out to the house keeper as she descended the stairs the second time after hearing the reports on the television. After much chaos, Her car was seen speeding on the highway and heading to the hospital…
:
<><><>
GENERAL HOSPITAL
:
Mr Edwards was still arguing with the doctor over his son’s life.
“Sir please, we can’t let him die, let’s carry out the operation,” the doctor pleaded again.
“No, my son’s hand will never be cut off okay, no operation will be carried out on any part of his body,” Mr Edwards shouted, stood up and left the doctor’s office, slamming the door behind him…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2019
EPISODE 45
<><><>
GENERAL HOSPITAL
DOCTOR’S OFFICE
:
After Mr Edwards had left, the doctor sat quiet for a while thinking about the issue at hand. “What if someone goes inside Nath’s ward and finds out that I was lying, what would become of me?, how could I have been so stupid to accept doing something so risky, something that could back fire against me,” he thought wordlessly. “No!” he shook his head negatively. “I have to call Mr Peter right away,” he said out loud, picked up his phone and dialled Mr Peter’s number which he picked on the first ring.
“Hello doctor, have the operation been carried out?” Mr asked excitedly over the phone.
The doctor sighed deeply and spoke up, “No sir, Mr Edwards strongly disagreed and I don’t think I want to do this any longer,” he answered.
Mr Peter chuckled, “You are joking right?”
“No!” the doctor replied sharply.
Mr Peter laughed over the phone a bit, then stopped laughing and sad seriously, “Be prepared to face the wrath of the oath.”
“It seems you haven’t heard your occultic group has been destroyed, so you are absolutely powerless now,” the doctor smiled.
“You seem to forget I was the second in command and I’m capable of getting another group to do my bidding besides you can’t back out now, do you know the risk I took before escaping from the battle field, do you know the danger I’m in if Nath isn’t dead before 12midnight?” Mr Peter shouted over the phone.
The doctor was beginning to shudder in fear coz he knew what’s next. “Please sir…” he began.
“Shut up!” Mr Peter yelled. “I give you thirty minutes to convince Edwards to allow the operation to be carried out so you inject him with the killer substance, if not you are doomed afterall I asked you to kill him inside the ward but you objected and brought this idea just to avoid suspicion so you better act fast,” he fired in annoyance and ended the call.
“Hello… Hello…” the doctor said but the line was dead. “Oh no, what have I gotten myself into,” he lamented and placed his head on his desk…
:
<><><>
NATH’S WARD
:
Gold sat beside Nath on the hospital bed. She wondered why he still needed to undergo the operation when he looked sound with a bandaged arm and why the nurses had acted weird and refused showing her the ward Nath had been admitted into, “Something isn’t right here, she thought and tapped Nath lightly on the left arm. “Nath!” she called and touched his face.
Nath stirred and opened his eyes a little, then closed it back.
“Nath! It’s me, your love,” Gold said softly.
Nath stirred again and this time, jerked open his eyes, “Gold!” he smiled happily and sat up.
“Sweetheart,” Gold smiled too. “Thank God you’re awake.”
“I’ve missed you so much,” Nath said tiredly as he reached out touched her face too.
“I’ve missed you too,” Gold said, then suddenly stopped smiling, “Something isn’t right,” she added.
“What’s wrong?” Nath asked.
“I think the doctor and nurses has something up their sleeves,” Gold said, then told him what transpired between the nurses and herself and how she had taken risk by checking from ward to ward for him.
Nath sighed deeply and pulled her close to himself with his good arm not minding her blood stained clothes, “A soldier that couldn’t be killed in a fierce battle field can never be killed by his enemies outside the battle field,” he said.
Gold smiled again, “I love your courage, thanks for saving my life again the fourth time,” she appreciated.
“I love you Gold, so nothing is too much for me to do for you, even though I never knew who the soldiers said was caught in the web of ritualists, I couldn’t stop thinking it was you when I heard the person was a girl, that’s why I followed them to the battle field,” he concluded.
“I love more Nath,” she smiled, stretched her head towards his lips and within a twinkle of an eye, they were both lost in the world of ecstasy and passion as the devoured each other’s lip.
Then suddenly, the door opened and Nath’s parent, Gold’s dad and the Army General walked into the room and stood staring at them quietly
Nath, who’s eyes were closed while they kissed felt someone was watching them, So he opened his eyes, only to find out that they were caught in the act…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by Simplicitymayor: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2019
i Love dis story die, the suspense z getting too much! more update plz!
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Gbam..

Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
EPISODE 46
<><><>
GENERAL HOSPITAL
NATH’S WARD
:
Nath whispered something into Gold’s ear and they quickly disengaged. “We’re sorry,” they both mumbled an apology.
Mr Edwards smiled, “Do you want to continue, we can as well leave and come back later,” he said.
Gold glanced at Nath and looked down, it was quite obvious that she was scared of what her father would do or say.
“Um… No dad, please stay,” Nath said.
“Come on, don’t be shy, if you want us to leave, we’ll leave,” the Army General added.
Nath was surprised as he looked at them, wondering what was going on. “No please stay,” he repeated.
“Okay then, fine,” His father said, walked to the edge of his bed and sat down. Then he turned to Gold and said, “Come on, don’t feel embarrassed coz you did nothing wrong, your father is waiting to be hugged,” he smiled and patted her back.
Gold looked up at her father, then stood up and walked up to him. “Dad!” she called as she stood infront of him.
“My jewel!” Her father smiled and opened his arms wide for her to enter.
Gold smiled and moved into the waiting arms and hugged her father tightly. “I’m sorry dad,” she apologised.
“It’s alright my jewel,” the father said and kissed her forehead, then released her and placed a hand across her shoulder.
“Good!” Mr Edwards exclaimed and turned to Nath, “Son!, we’re leaving this hospital right away.”
“But why dad?, why so sudden?,” Nath asked.
“The doctor tried to kill you but he has been arrested,” the General said and walked to his bedside.
“Yes!” the father concurred. “I overheard his discussion on the phone but be rest assured, he and his accomplice will be dealt with.”
Nath heaved a huge sigh of relief, looked up at his mum and tried to stand up, so he could hug her but the mum quickly rushed to his side.
“I was so worried about you my son but thank God you’re still alive,” she said and circled him in her arms lightly to avoid hurting his wonded arm…
Minutes later, they left Nath’s ward to Mrs Daniels’ ward.
Mrs Daniels joy was unspeakable when she saw her daughter, alive and sound as she hugged her tight and also took turns to than everyone…
:
<><><>
OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL
:
After much deliberation, the wounded soldiers that were admitted in the hospital were discharged and transfered to another hospital while the Army General had also left for the Army Barracks with Joy, Jeffrey, the two guys and the remaining soldiers but left behind the dead soldiers and Felix dead body which were put into the hospital mortuary.
After the General had left with his entourage, Mr Edwards turned to Mr Daniels and his wife, “Please remember our meeting tomorrow,” he said, smiling.
“I won’t forget it for anything in the world,” Mr Daniels said.
“We will be there,” Mrs Daniels added.
“Alright, see you tomorrow then, goodnight,” Mr Edwards said, then they hugged briefly.
“My jewel, let’s go,” Mr Daniels said to Gold who just stood with her arms folded.
“No dad, I want to spend the night with Nath,” Gold frowned.
Both parents were speechless as they glanced at each other in confusion.
“It’s alright!” Mr Edwards spoke up after some minutes. “We have so many rooms, you can as well come home with us if your parents agree,” he smiled.
“But she’ll need a change of cloths,” Mrs Daniels protested.
“Not to worry, we’ll follow you to your house to get her cloths but if it’ll be stressful, we can get her new stuffs on our way back,” Mr Edwards said and glanced at his wristwatch which was 9:45pm.
Mr Daniels sighed and glanced at his wife who shrugged in resignation. “Okay, we will drive to my house and get some cloths, then follow you to your house, how about that,” he asked and placed his palms together.
“Very well then, let’s get going,” Mr Edwards said, then turned and opened the door to his car.
Nath and Gold smiled at each other with happiness clearly written on their faces as they entered their parents car.
Seconds later, their cars could be seen driving up the highway and heading to Mr Daniels house.
:
INSIDE MR DANIELS CAR
:
“This will be a great reunion,” he said and turned to his wife.
“Yes!” the wife concurred. “I just wish we never betrayed them,” she added sadly.
“Same here,” the husband said sadly too…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by aprilwise(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nice one. Thanks
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Confirm.

Tanks for the update, jah bless
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
EPISODE 47
<><><>
MR EDWARDS HOUSE
:
After picking the things they’ll be needing during the short stay in Mr Edwards house, Mr Daniels and his family had driven back to Mr Edwards house as planned.
Thirty minutes later, after everyone had freshened up and wore their nightie, they all moved to the dining room to have dinner.
Dinner was jollof rice and fried beef with chicken and they ate in silence.
Minutes later, Mr Edwards picked up his glass of orange juice and drank from it, then cleared his throat and spoke up, “I have been anxiously waiting for a day like this,” he smiled. “Son!” he called.
“Yes Dad,” Nath replied and looked up from his plate of food.
“You know I once told you Mr Daniels and I were enemies?” the father asked.
“Yes dad!” Nath replied again and shifted uneasily on his chair as he glanced at Gold who sat beside him, smiling.
Mr Edwards gave a chuckle of delight, “Don’t be so scared son coz no one is taking your Gold away from you,” he said and turned to his wife who nodded happily.
Mr Daniels was surprised as he dropped his spoon in the plate and turned to look at his wife who was also surprised and then to Mr Edwards and his wife who were both smiling.
“No need to be surprised Daniels, our children has brought us back together again but as for now, nothing will be explained till my daughter, Kayla, is back coz I informed her earlier to fly into the country tomorrow morning and I hope she’ll get here in the evening,” Mr Edwards said.
Nath looked so excited. “This is so good to be true,” he thought within himself. “But dad, how about school and what about Ken and Queen, Gold’s friend?” he asked.
“I will call the Vice Chancellor, Heartland University will embark on a two weeks break to help you and Gold recuperate and within that two weeks, a lot will happen which I won’t tell you now,” the father concluded. “Please let’s continue with our food,” he added as he picked up his spoon and continued eating while the others did same.
Mr Daniels had a lot on his mind to say and lots of questions to ask but was too shocked to speak up, so he decided to have a private discussion with Mr Edwards after dinner…
After dinner, Mr Edwards went to his room to discuss with Mr Daniels, Mrs Edwards also went to her room to discuss with Mrs Edwards while Nath and Gold also left for Nath’s room to talk about theirselves…
:
<><><>
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
:
The next day being monday, the students of heartland university were seen going about their various activities till when the Vice chancellor arrived and called for a meeting at the conference hall.
:
AT THE CONFERENCE HALL
:
The Vice Chancellor informed the students of the happenings in the school. She told them of Felix betrayal and death, and also told them about Joy and Jeffrey’s arrest and detention.
Then she informed them about the two weeks break which she said was to help Nath and Gold recuperate and finally she informed them of the survival party for Nath and Gold that was to hold on saturday of the same week…
:
After the Army General had left the hospital, he and some soldiers had gone straight to Mr Peters house, only to find out from the wife and daughter that he had committed suicide after hearing that the doctor had been caught. So the doctor and others who were guilty of one crime or the order were detened while they awaited their court trial…
:
<><><>
HEARTLAND UNIVERSITY
NATH AND KEN’S ROOM
:
Ken was seen packing his stuffs happily while Queen who had also packed hers and waiting in the room for him just kept staring at him.
“Ken!” Queen called. “Why are you packing as if you won’t come back to school again?” she asked.
Ken just smiled as he dropped the shirt he was holding and walked up to the bunk where she sat, then squatted infront of her.
“We are both going to Nath’s house because Gold and her parent are there,” Ken said and held her hands.
“Nath’s house? Why?” Queen asked.
“Don’t worry, you’ll soon find out,” Ken smiled and kissed her on the lips lightly, then stood up to go continue his packing…
To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 2:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2019
EPISODE 48
~~~~
MONDAY MORNING
MR EDWARDS ROOM
:
Mr Edwards, Nath’s father and Mr Daniels, Gold’s father were seen discussing.
“Edwards!” Mr Daniels called smiling as he sat on the edge of his bed.
Mr Edwards breath in and out, “Daniels sorry I couldn’t talk to you last night, I know you want to apologise but theres no need coz I’ve already forgiven you,” he smiled and stretched out his hands for a shake.
Mr Daniels smile widened as he stretched out his hand too and accepted Mr Edwards’. “You saved my daughter, I will forever remain grateful,” he said.
Mr Edwards giggled and released his hand, then sat well and asked, “How will it feel if we become inlaws?”
“Wow!” Mr Daniels exclaimed. “Great!” he added.
“Good, am glad you’ve accepted, we will talk about it,” Mr Edwards said.
“I agree with you but how are we going to tell the children the truth?” Mr Daniels asked with a worried look.
Mr Edwards smiled again and patted his shoulder, “Don’t worry about that coz I will handle it myself,” he said and stood up, “Let’s go have breakfast.”
Mr Daniels sighed deeply and stood up too, “I believe in you,” he said, then they hugged briefly and left the room together…
:
AT THE DINING ROOM
:
The parents and children sat round the table while Mr Daniels prayed for the food. After the prayers, they all started eating. Breakfast was slices of bread with fried egg and tea.
Halfway into the food, there was a knock on the front door which made Nath and Gold smile coz they knew who was knocking.
“I’ll open the door,” Gold said as she stood up, pushed her chair backwards and half ran to the door and opened it.
“Oh my God! Gold!” Queen shouted as she threw her bag down and jumped on Gold who hugged her excitedly while Ken quickly rushed to the dining and hugged Nath who had already stood up.
“Wow! This is good,” Queen exclaimed as she closed the door behind her and they both walked to the dining.
Both parents were surprised especially Mr Daniels and his wife.
“Why didn’t you tell us they were coming?, we would have made breakfast to be enough for everybody,” Mrs Edwards complained.
“Don’t worry mum, we’re okay,” Ken said.
“Yes, we are fine,” Queen added.
“Mum!” Nath called. “We’ll be in our room,” he said while Queen, Ken and Gold just smiled as they left the dining and ran upstairs to Nath’s room…
:
<><><>
MONDAY EVENING
Time checked- 4:45pm
:
Kayla’s flight had been rescheduled and she had returned earlier in the day. Mr Daniels had called his son to come over to Mr Edwards house coz he had also returned from the states.
Right now, both families sat in the spacious sitting room. The children looking curious and eager to know the reason for the meeting while the parents sat with sad faces waiting for Mr Edwards to speak up as planned…
After few minutes of silence, Mr Edwards cleared his throat and adjusted on his seat.
“The story I’m about to narrate now is a long story but I will cut it short,” he began. “Many years ago…”
:
FLASHBACK
MR EDWARDS SIDE OF THE STORY
:
Daniels and I were very good friends right from childhood but unfortunately, Daniels was an orphan and according to my parent, his parent had died in an accident. When my father was about to die, he shared his properties between Daniel and I equally coz he took Daniel as his own son.
Years after my father had died, Daniels got a girl pregnant but the girl refused to abort the child and ran away with the pregnancy.
Years later, we had totally forgotten about the girl, then Daniels and I got married but unfortunately, I had a daughter but Daniels wife couldn’t have a child and that made Daniels troubled so he decided to look for the girl he had impregnated.
One thing led to another and we found out the girl had given birth to twin, a boy and a girl, but since she she was about getting married, she dumped the children in the orphanage home.
To cut the long story short, Daniels explained everything to his wife, paid some money to those who took care of the children and took the children home.
We lived happily after that but one day, disaster struck…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2019
Hmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by becca2017(f): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Thanks a lot for d update..
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2019
EPISODE 49
—-:::::::::—-
FLASHBACK CONTINUES
:
A year after that, my wife delivered a baby boy while Daniels wife also delivered a boy and within a span of six months, Daniels wife also delivered another boy thus making it four children under Daniels care.
A year after I had joined the army, things became bad for Daniels and he couldn’t afford three square meals a day so I decided to take one of his sons to come live with me while I took care of his school’s expenses alongside my children. I also made Daniels a manager at one of the companies my father had handed over to me while I managed one. But all this while, Daniels never told the twin that he was their father for reasons best known to him.
Soon things became normal and better again and even though Daniels first son still lived with me, it didn’t still change the fact that Daniels had four children while I had two.
Three years later, the children were now grown up and in secondary school and Daniels first son had already started calling me “Daddy,” a name which I wasn’t comfortable with so I decided that Daniels should come take his son but he refused. I was surprised and asked him why and that was when he told me that the husband to the girl he had impregnated needed the boy for some sort of rituals and that he had told the man that the boy is dead. I was confused coz I knew hiding the boy wasn’t save, so I confronted the man unknowingly to Daniels.
The man told me that it was either I handed the boy to him for sacrifice so that his daughter who was a sickle would live long or I take an oath and sign an agreement that my son would marry his daughter when he was of age.
I was confused coz the penalty for not doing what the oath says was death, so in my bit to save my brother’s son, I took the oath without my wife’s knowledge and Daniels son was safe but he still stayed in my house…
Years after that issue was resolved, Daniels lied to me and made away with my huge sum of money to another country which almost made me become bankrupt. The incidence led to my wife finding out about the oath I took but she was able to forgive me after several pleadings because of love.
Months after Daniels had ran away with my money, His son became sick and was diagnosed of cancer and according to the doctor, the cancer had been in his system right from childhood but fortunately I was able to raise some money which was used in treating Daniels son.
Soon after, everything became normal again, Daniels came back and asked me to return his son to him but I refused. He took the case to court but since I was in the army and had many connections, I won the case while Daniels loosed and this was the beginning of our enmity…
:
THE PRESENT
:
Mr Edwards heaved a huge sigh of relief after narrating the story and it felt as though an heavy stone had been carried off his chest.
Then the room became as quiet a grave yard as everyone was buried in his or her own thoughts.
Minutes later, the silence was becoming unbearable, so Sly, Mr Daniels son decided to break it. “So now! Who is the man that married the girl dad had impregnated?” he asked.
“Mr Peter!” Mr Edwards replied sadly.
“Interesting!” Kayla exclaimed. “So dad, you actually wanted Nath to marry that sickler of a girl called Bright?” She asked in annoyance.
“Kayla, please this isn’t the time to put blames on anybody,” Mrs Edwards, who was now crying, pleaded.
“Why mum?” Kayla retorted. “Tell me why?” She asked almost shouting.
“Please calm down, I know it hurts but please for my sake,” Nath pleaded her and then turned to his father, “My question is the most important now because…” he paused and after few seconds continued, “Anyways nevermind, so now who are the twin?” he asked as he looked from his father to Mr Daniels.
Mr Daniels swallowed hard and shifted uneasily on the couch he sat on.
“Dad, I asked a question please,” Nath said.
“Ken and Queen,” his father replied while Ken and Queen giggled mockingly.
Nath chuckled, then asked in a serious tone, “Dad! You are joking right?”
“No Nath! That’s the truth,” Mr Daniels supported.
Ken and Queen stopped giggling immediately while Ken stood up, “When you all are done joking, you let me know coz as for now, I need some rest,” he said calmly but with a raised voiced, then he left and headed to his room while Queen also stood up and joined him…
To be continued…

2 Likes

Re: Bound By Love by Ann2012(f): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Amenaghwon: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Thanks, can't wait for more.
Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
Haaaa
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 1:25am On Mar 05, 2019
EPISODE 50
MR EDWARDS HOUSE
(EVENING)
:
After Ken and Queen had left, Nath also stood up and held Gold’s hand while she stood up too.
“I’m sorry son,” the father pleaded, looking sober.
“I don’t have any grudges against any of you,” Nath replied. “Ken and Queen fell inlove with each other in school, so you’re gonna go through a tough time trying to make them see theirselves as siblings, goodnight,” he concluded and with that, he left for his room too with Gold following him quietly.
“Love, they were inlove,” Sly repeated after Nath had left. “Now that would be very tough because Ken can be very difficult, just like his father, goodnight everyone,” he added and also left for his room.
Kayla sighed deeply and adjusted on her seat, “Dad I have a solution to this,” she said, smiling.
Both parents eyes widened a bit as they shifted closer as if that would make the solution work out.
Kayla’s smile widened. She was well known right from childhood to be a very funny and stubborn child. “Well my idea is this, I don’t have any solution to your problem coz Ken is inlove,” She said calmly and without saying goodnight, also left for her room.
Minutes after all the children had left, Mr Edwards spoke up, “Daniels, I warned you! I pleaded with you to tell the children that you are their father but you refused, now see,” he frowned.
“I’m sorry, I was scared they won’t accept me,” Mr Daniels pleaded.
“This is no time to start crying over a spilt milk coz the deed has already been done, I will handle the issue myself, goodnight,” Mrs Daniels said and also left for her room while Mrs Edwards stood up, said her goodnight and joined her thus leaving only their husbands who sat thinking of a possible solution…
:
KEN’S ROOM
:
Ken sat on the edge of the bed with his elbows supporting his chin while Queen sat beside him with folded arms.
“I’m sorry baby,” Queen smiled and placed her hand on his back.
Ken sat up sadly, “I had always knew we had something in common coz you always had a way of making me feel special, but now…” he paused his statement and broke down.
“Please stop crying coz it isn’t the best, I love you and always will, remember you’re a man so don’t let life challenges weigh you down,” Queen said soothingly as she caressed his back lovingly.
Ken sighed, “I know but I can never stop loving you, I want to make you my wife,” he lamented.
“I’m now your sister, a twin for that matter. Don’t you see, we have been automatically stopped from marrying each other but the truth is that we can never be seperated,” She said, smiling broadly.
Ken turned to look at her as he thought of what she had said, then he pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight, “I will always love you,” he smiled too.
Queen didn’t say a word, instead she hugged him more tight…
:
<><><>
NATH’S ROOM
:
Nath was seen sitted with Gold on the bed. “I’m finding it difficult to believe this,” he said and threw his phone on the bed.
“Same here but why Ken and Queen, why were they the twin,” Gold muttered and shook her head negatively.
Nath sighed in displeasure, “Life is cruel.”
Gold smiled and held his left arm, “Life isn’t cruel, it’s the situation you find yourself that’s cruel,” she said.
“That’s true sha but what will become of Ken and Queen now?” he asked.
“God knows best, he alone can see us through, just cheer up please, we will talk about this tomorrow,” Gold said and kissed his forehead lightly while Nath just smiled and placed his head on her shoulder…
:
NIGERIA POLICE STATION
INSIDE THE INTERROGATION ROOM
:
The doctor of the General hospital sat on a chair behind a table while the Army General bent infront of him with a recorder his right hand.
“You said Mr Peter never committed suicide right?” the General asked the doctor calmly.
“Yes!” the doctor replied sharply.
“Then why have you refuses to tell us what killed him?” the General questioned.
“Because it might kill me too,” the doctor replied looking very scared…
To be continued…

1 Like

Re: Bound By Love by skubido(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2019
O ga ooo

Tanks for the update
Re: Bound By Love by Oladaps15(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
EPISODE 51
<><><>
NIGERIA POLICE STATION
INTERROGATION ROOM
:
The army General was really getting impatient as he faced the doctor. “Tell me what killed Mr Peter,” he ordered with a loud voice.
“Kill me if you want coz I’ll rather die than tell you what killed Mr Peter,” the doctor replied calmly.
“Good, prepare to face the wrath of the law,” the General fired and walked out angrily…
:
<><><>
SAME NIGHT(KEN’S ROOM)
:
Nath, Gold, Kayla and Sly walked into Ken’s room looking very worried while Ken and Queen immediately disengaged as soon as they saw them.
“Ken, we need to talk,” Nath said while the others said yes in unison.
“Fine then, let’s talk,” Ken said while they all moved to sit. While Nath and Gold sat on the bed, Kayla and Sly sat on the chair.
Nath cleared his throat and spoke up first, “Remember those girls you told me you had screwed during last holiday when I had travelled to the states with Kayla?” He asked.
“Which girls?” Ken questioned.
“The one’s you told me about na before I told you I first saw Gold at a friends party,” Nath explained further.
Ken stared at Nath angrily, “What about them?”
“Not that I’m happy the way things turned out but you can choose from them and…”
“Nath shut up abeg,” Sly cut in thus making Nath stop his sentence midway. “I think Ken and Queen aren’t twin,” he added.
“Really, how?” Gold asked as she began to smile.
“Ken do you remember when I was still a kid and when mum gave birth to Gold, dad never allowed you to visit them in the hospital, saying he was protecting you,” Sly said.
“Yes what about that?” Ken asked and folded his arms curiously.
“Everything Ken, one day after dad had taken you to go and stay with Nath’s dad, he never allowed us visit each other again and not even to go see Mr Edwards coz he kept telling us Nath’s dad was dead,” Sly explained further.
“Getting interesting, so what has that got to do with this?” Kayla asked as she folded her arms.
“Listen first, One day I came back from school, only to find out that it was only Gold who was still a baby then was the only person at home with mum. I was surprised coz after Ken had left, we became two girls and one boy and that boy was me but when I asked mum about my senior sister, she told me dad took her to the hospital because she was sick. That got me confused, though I was still very young, so when dad came back, he came back with another girl and when I asked him where my sister was, he shouted at me and asked me to go to bed,” Sly concluded.
“So which automatically means Ken’s sister might have been exchanged?” Nath asked.
“Yes exactly!” Sly exclaimed.
“I think you have a point there, why did dad tell us that Mr Daniels and his family died in a plane crash cos when I came back from the states earlier today, I was very surprised to see Mr Daniels,” Kayla frowned.
“I was also surprised to see you cos my dad told me you and your parents, including Ken also died in an accident,” Sly frowned too.
“Well I think they lied to us coz Queen isn’t the girl that I grew up to see and no one died as they both claimed,” Sly said again.
“Well I think you all have a point there coz each time I asked Mr Edwards about my sister and the family I lived with at first, he kept asking me to forget about them and he even warned me never to call him father again,” Ken said bitterly.
“So Ken, was that why you told me we’re going to Nath’s house instead of your house cos I was equally surprised when I met Gold and my family here?” Queen asked.
Ken chuckled a bit, “Well you are stubborn and I knew you wouldn’t have followed me if I had said we’re going to my house,” he explained.
Queen only smiled a bit and hit his arm playfully.
“So now, what’s our decision coz am very much confused right now,” Gold complained while Nath smiled and held her hand.
“Our parents will have to make everything clear to us tonight,” Sly said and hit his fist on the bedside stool to prove his seriousness.
“But they might be sleeping by now,” Gold said.
“I don’t care, they must tell us why the lied and kept us all in the dark cos Ken and Queen can never be twin, theres a mixup somewhere,” Sly shouted, stood up and walked out.
“I agree with him, let’s go back to the sitting room,” Kayla said as she also stood up and left the room…
Tbc...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

YoungZubi Wins August 5K Award / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. / Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.