Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU (1198 Views)

We Won’t Participate In Any Renegotiation With FG, Says ASUU / Why FG Is Insisting On IPPIS – ASUU / ASUU Threatens To Go On Strike, Says FG Is Reluctant To Implement The 2019 Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU by Umarlawal(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2019
ASUU on thursday said the federal government has failed to make fresh offer on funding for the revitilisation of public universities in Nigeria.
ASUU Prof Biodun Ogunyemi stated this
on strike bulletin 9 sent to the branches on 24/1/2019
“At the meeting held on 21 January, 2017 between the Union and Government agents (the Minister of Labour and Employment and Representatives of relevant government agencies), government improved its earlier offer. “However, government has failed to address the crucial
and critical issues of funding for the revitalisation of public universities in Nigeria and renegotiation of the 2009 FGN/ASUU Agreement. “To confuse the public about our struggle, agents of government and some haters of our principled and purposeful struggle are peddling all sorts of misinformation through various media. Members must disregard any media information unverified or not authenticated by the Union”.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU by airminem(f): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2019
Seriously a huge travesty.
Re: FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2019
Umarlawal:
ASUU on thursday said the federal government has failed to make fresh offer on funding for the revitilisation of public universities in Nigeria.
ASUU Prof Biodun Ogunyemi stated this
on strike bulletin 9 sent to the branches on 24/1/2019
“At the meeting held on 21 January, 2017 between the Union and Government agents (the Minister of Labour and Employment and Representatives of relevant government agencies), government improved its earlier offer. “However, government has failed to address the crucial
and critical issues of funding for the revitalisation of public universities in Nigeria and renegotiation of the 2009 FGN/ASUU Agreement. “To confuse the public about our struggle, agents of government and some haters of our principled and purposeful struggle are peddling all sorts of misinformation through various media. Members must disregard any media information unverified or not authenticated by the Union”.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Your source?
Re: FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
Can't the government sack this man?

I'm not stupid to see that what they're asking for is rightly due to them.

I'm just angry they won't use it to do what's meant to be done.... They'd share the billions amongst themselves and send their wards abroad for study.... They'd drive the most expensive of cars with bodyguards around them... They'd buy the latest and most expensive of things life has to offer why we the Nigerian students who should be w sole benefactor of 60% of this billions will be given only paper after graduation with no real knowledge..

2 Likes

Re: FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU by Umarlawal(m): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

Your source?
airminem:
Seriously a huge travesty.
asuustrike1:

Your source?
My source is DAILY TRUST newspaper check education section

1 Like

Re: FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU by Umarlawal(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
My source is Daily Trust education section
Re: FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
Umarlawal:
My source is DAILY TRUST newspaper check education section
Screenshot or post the link if it online
Re: FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU by Umarlawal(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU by MAMMAN777(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
modestbrowser:
Can't the government sack this man?

I'm not stupid to see that what they're asking for is rightly due to them.

I'm just angry they won't use it to do what's meant to be done.... They'd share the billions amongst themselves and send their wards abroad for study.... They'd drive the most expensive of cars with bodyguards around them... They'd buy the latest and most expensive of things life has to offer why we the Nigerian students who should be w sole benefactor of 60% of this billions will be given only paper after graduation with no real knowledge..
Honestly I was viewing this post as a guest but I had to login and says a big thanks to you.
YOU REALLY NAILED IT GUY
Re: FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU by isaiah4life(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
very soon ASUU post won't be relevant to anybody again. I know for sure that most student are tired of their negotiations.
when we see the post we will just pass over. nobody want kill his or herself
Re: FG Is Not Ready For Fresh Renegotiation – ASUU by zionema(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hmmm even ASUU don tire for the strike sef... Very soon they will be begging the fg for negotiation.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Elections- JAMB Shifts UTME Date / 4921 Candidates Shortlisted For Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Test-see List / Why Lecturers Will Never Agree To Be Paid Through IPPIS -ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.