Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (1445 Views)

Types Of Satanic Sacrifices Carried Out By Most Celebrities For Fame And Fortune / "War Against Fat" - Teebillz Shows Muscle Body, Shares Workout Photo / Occult War Against Africans Meghan Markle Is A Man Illuminate Deception Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2019
. tongue...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
victorian:
. tongue...

Why naaa!
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Why naaa!

Cause we have sick, psychotics people on this forum, who uses ones past , copy and paste it, then twist the story up for their own advantage to mock someone or reduce the morale of the person.
It has happened several times to me here. They use my story and testimonies against me

So it's best to delete everything. I thought I was educating normal people online about my experiences, I never knew I was shooting myself on the foot cheesy

Since I deleted everything, no one is copying and pasting my stories anymore against me. I thank God. cheesy

Make the condemnation from guys against me in this forum, reduce at least.

But I will always say the truth, take it or leave it, that's just me.
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Cause we have sick, psychotics people on this forum, who uses ones past , copy and paste it, then twist the story up for their own advantage to mock someone or reduce the morale of the person.
It has happened several times to me here. They use my story and testimonies against me

So it's best to delete everything. I thought I was educating normal people online about my experiences, I never knew I was shooting myself on the foot cheesy

Since I deleted everything, no one is copying and pasting my stories anymore against me. I thank God. cheesy

Make the condemnation from guys against me in this forum, reduce at least.

But I will always say the truth, take it or leave it, that's just me.

Welcome...!
Was actually admiring u...and your courage..!
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Welcome...!
Was actually admiring u...and your courage..!

Awwww smiley

Thanks dear.

In life one must have courage to face any situation, or else the society and life itself will swallow up the person without remorse. And to have such courage is in Christ Jesus.

Are u a Christian or Muslim? smiley
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Awwww smiley

Thanks dear.

In life one must have courage to face any situation, or else the society and life itself will swallow up the person without remorse. And to have such courage is in Christ Jesus.

Are u a Christian or Muslim? smiley

A Radical

1 Like

Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

A Radical

Wow! cheesy

Interesting

Radical in what sense?

Please explain more? Or u are an atheist?
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Wow! cheesy

Interesting

Radical in what sense?

Please explain more? Or u are an atheist?

For Christ
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

For Christ

Wow! cheesy

That's awesome! kiss

Nice one! cheesy

Which church do u attend?
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Wow! cheesy

That's awesome! kiss

Nice one! cheesy

Which church do u attend?
Lfc
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Lfc

Full meaning biko
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Full meaning biko

U funny.....!
Winners Chapel..... ABJ.
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

U funny.....!
Winners Chapel..... ABJ.

cheesy How?

I honestly don't know the meaning of Lfc

OK winners chapel smiley

Nice one! smiley
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

cheesy How?

I honestly don't know the meaning of Lfc

OK winners chapel smiley

Nice one! smiley
Living faith Church. ......and u..?
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Living faith Church. ......and u..?

My new church is Charis covenant church
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

My new church is Charis covenant church

Wow......! What an awesome worship centre.. !

Is it a new church? Family Church or u .....?
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Wow......! What an awesome worship centre.. !

Is it a new church? Family Church or u .....?

Thanks smiley

It's a new church, founded and created by Reverend Thompson a great man of God and a ardent believer of the word.

He says he's not concerned about fighting witches and wizards, he not concerned about waging wars on evil beings but he's more concerned on God"s Grace and favours overshadowing ones life.

Cos everything he has today is all about the Grace of God

Now is the time for people to start enjoying favours from God. Enough of fighting spiritual wars of death . Na Blessings he present, not die die die. grin

And he's right.
cheesy
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Thanks smiley

It's a new church, founded and created by Reverend Thompson a great man of God and a ardent believer of the word.
He says he's not concerned about fighting witches and wizards, he not concerned about waging wars on evil beings but he's more concerned on God"s Grace and favours overshadowing ones life.
Cos everything he has today is all about the Grace of God
Now is the time for people to start enjoying favours from God. Enough of fighting spiritual wars of death . Na Blessings he present, not die die die. grin

And he's right.
cheesy
Hmmmm... !
Every new creature in Christ is already Blessed....!
But there remain the Journey of eternal life on earth that requires warfare by design of God.

There are levels of blessings. There are unique battle for individuals that must be fought and won to fulfil destinies..! 2Cor 10:4.
Bless u
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Hmmmm... !
Every new creature in Christ is already Blessed....!
But there remain the Journey of eternal life on earth that requires warfare by design of God.

There are levels of blessings. There are unique battle for individuals that must be fought and won to fulfil destinies..! 2Cor 10:4.
Bless u

Amen

My dear, if it's battle fighting for destinies to be won?

I have fought battles all through my life spiritually with war waging spiritual pastor's and churches. I have done deliverance sessions in many churches. until few months I met with Reverend Thompson, he prayed with me and said Vicky, u don fight battles enough what u need now is to enjoy the remaining years of my youth.
And he's right

I'm done with fighting battles and screaming die die in Jesus name.

God has taken control of my battles, na to relax and enjoy the dividends of the seeds sown naim remain.

cheesy

Have hung my boots on battles, God is on top of that section all by Himself.
Thank you smiley
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Amen

My dear, if it's battle fighting for destinies to be won?

I have fought battles all through my life spiritually with war waging spiritual pastor's and churches. I have done deliverance sessions in many churches. until few months I met with Reverend Thompson, he prayed with me and said Vicky, u don fight battles enough what u need now is to enjoy the remaining years of my youth.
And he's right

I'm done with fighting battles and screaming die die in Jesus name.

God has taken control of my battles, na to relax and enjoy the dividends of the seeds sown naim remain.

cheesy

Have hung my boots on battles, God is on top of that section all by Himself.
Thank you smiley

U have a point. Serious point to learn from.
The Grace is sufficient for us.
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

U have a point. Serious point to learn from.
The Grace is sufficient for us.

That's the point.
God's grace is sufficient for us all, if only we believe.

I'm glad u are seeing it in this angle as well smiley
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

That's the point.
God's grace is sufficient for us all, if only we believe.

I'm glad u are seeing it in this angle as well smiley

U have a branch in FCT?
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

U have a branch in FCT?

Only in Lagos, mainland, for now.

It's a new church itself, created this year.

Palmgrove, to be precise.
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by TooMuchStuff: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
victorian:

Only in Lagos, mainland, for now.
It's a new church itself, created this year.
Palmgrove, to be precise.

Wow...! Maybe when am in Lagos ..
I will check out the church
Re: War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read by victorian(f): 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Wow...! Maybe when am in Lagos ..
I will check out the church

cheesy That will be so nice of you

Will expect you. Just hala at me , you will love every moment spent in our worship service.

smileyCool!

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Blackout! Tunde Ednut And His Fans Laments (photos) / Terryg Set To Feature In New Nollywood Movie [photo] / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Fifth Wedding Anniversary With Unseen Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.